April 2008

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5378
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jun 07, 2:37 am

This thread has gone far enough....

To simplify:

Nobody...nobody...cares whether you fucked somebody on some boat somewhere in Amsterdam.....nobody

Nobody cares whether you lost your grip...hell...maybe it was your partner who sprayed...dunno, don't fuckin care

A brand new member begins their posts by flaming other board members......I care about that; hence, my post in the Bar

That whole crowd...Birdy, Koopa, SkyHigh, Last Hamlet...the others that I know...are friends of mine....you will not flame them without repercussion

User avatar
LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3210
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2:09 am
Location: Dim Corridors of My Mind.

Postby LastHamlet » Sat Jun 07, 3:44 am

Okay, I am sorry I lost my head. As you may know by now I can no longer carry on the ruse, I have been busted and here is my confession from the other thread......
_____________________________________________________________

Oh hell, I am posting this from a rubber room, they just didn't know I had this phone up, and to keep on theme, my ass.

Yes, I am Boneymaroni, and please don't cover for me Cheech, she has caught me.
I am also Birdman, and BOhannon, with some spare time I add Mafuman, Red Pleb and Generous J. In fact, to be perfectly honest I get up in drag and pose as Cheech, I just thought I would toss that plea above in for good measure but realize now the error of my ways.

Fuck!!!!!!!!! a newbie catches me, and I thought I had it all covered, I thought I could contain the disorder. Here, in the midst of what would have been the Greatest, and I do mean the DAM GREATEST, Multi-Persona, Who Done It, Shit Saga, Trip Report, that the board has ever read.

Noooooooooo, you step in here and toss me to the wolves, as if I don't do that to myself enough. You ruined it, and hell just when I was considering tossing you a "Charity Bone" myself.

Bitch!!!! do you have any idea how hard it is to acquire 2 Green Ij Trophies for Story Telling, on Channels????? Not in a lifetime I tell you. Yet, this would have been, had you not blown it, the tri-fector from hell, as Lewis Black calls it, this would have been the one. Yeah, now I am truly melting down, cause had I pulled this off, there would have been no doubt who the BEST Story Telling Illusionist would have been.

You see, Mad Shitter (To combine the actions part of your persona to the written person you display and make it easy to get all three of your names together), this is not about a weird fetish, who really gives a hoot cause a lot of people enjoy anal sex. It is about unloading 15 lbs. of stool on a person, bed, wall, your legs, arms, floor, every where, ON PURPOSE.

Hey, I myself am a bit kinky in the sack, though not really prone to doing my chick in the keister, but hey role playing is kinda sweet for one. Sometimes I fantasize about running down the street while yodeling and all the while pounding my poultry. Weird fetish??? Yes, I suppose, but again I have said before, this is not really about a weird fetish.


IT IS ABOUT BEING OUTRIGHT NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!


Do you get it now????

Now that you screwed up my fabulous "Shit Saga" I frankly have no reason to live, no reason to carry on any further, no reason to even take a final shit. So, they will find me hanging by the neck in my rubber room tomorrow morning, with my Blackberry and ONLY ONE Green Ij Trophy, neatly shoved up my ass.

Thus will be the end of the saga, and needless to say that "Charity Bone" I was going to throw you, is out of the question.


RIP
LastHamlet


"The saddest three words to tongue or pen are the words it could have been."

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5378
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jun 07, 3:52 am

emmm.....gimme a while to process your post Spamlette.....damn.....

User avatar
LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3210
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2:09 am
Location: Dim Corridors of My Mind.

Re: I CAN FEEL A LEGAL ISSUE COMING ON HERE - $$$

Postby LastHamlet » Sat Jun 07, 3:55 am

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Well dear LH, this is really starting to get interesting now. Now you think Im not only, who is it, BODICEA but MAC THE KNIFE too. Your off your head, smoked too much, drank too much and not got laid enough!

What do you think Mac the Knife? He's calling you a pussy it would seem. And a cunt - of dear.

LH Ive sent you something through the post, it will take awhile, cos its like snail mail posting anything to you guys. But you will be able to use it anywhere, in the bedroom, bathroom or even in your car when your filming your voyagerism tactics with your 'New Camera'.

Regarding your video, remember I know what actually happened so know that all you may have is some person walking about on a boat at the most. Of course, if your that stupid and you've put a spoof together, then be warned. Is it really worth it, and by your own admittance, your not welcome in some quarters already, well you will be welcome even less now I reckon.

But before you do, dont take anything for granted that was spoken about on that night by your other half, Tutti, cos she was quite high too! And she gets a lot of things wrong when shes like that.

But let me leave this with you LH - blackmail is a 'federal offence'. And you have just threatened me with it on the world wide web. So I got plenty of witnesses. Do you really want to get into bed with me, so to speak, and spend time in an orange suit with pervs - cos I reckon they would really love your ponytail especially with those femanine looks of yours!

Hope you managed to decipher this diatripe. And oh yes, one last thing-

WHY DONT YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND APOLOGISE - it could just simply disappear.

Birdman - just cos a member joins at a similar time to another does not mean that they are the same person. I know you have more than one handle so its clear you think other people think the same way as you. Like I intimated before about you YOUR SO SO SAD.




I would like to verb out the happiest three words to end a thread of this nature and respond to this SHIT above. Seeing how I skipped my last shit and all, I figured these could be my last wish AND parting words on this thread...

Go Fuck Yourself

User avatar
BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:19 am
Location: www.myspace.com/blueberryams
Contact:

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Jun 07, 4:46 am

tuttiflutes wrote:Did I miss something?

I had a great time at the party. Last Hamlet and I spent most of the evening together... I guess MHD, & LH, my own weed was so good, I must have some memory loss..I did notice BODICIA disappear, and I now remember LH with his new Camera when we were downstairs, rolling doobies..he must have left it then when we came upstairs.
I had no idea.......I didn't ask, because I didn't want to know...

LH, you are worse than me about leaving stuff around....and as bad as me as to being at the right or wrong place at the wrong time...oh well.....

I would really like to put some faces with screennames..I remember Koopa,
Birdman,bas,tak, MileHigh and his lovely other half.. I enjoyed meeting you all and hope to see some or all you same time next year..


hey chick, we met at the after party that night on the boat.... i snapped a pretty cool pic of you and LH while we were chillin on the deck - ill send it to ya if you want a copy + you can see all my pics on myspace (and photobucket) if your interested ;)


BlueBerry

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5378
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jun 07, 4:52 am

LMMFAO!

Welcome back Blueberry...ya been missed

User avatar
BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:19 am
Location: www.myspace.com/blueberryams
Contact:

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Jun 07, 4:56 am

oh and about this 'crappy' thread.....

all i know is what i was told, and it was awfully shitty!


BlueBerry

User avatar
BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:19 am
Location: www.myspace.com/blueberryams
Contact:

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Jun 07, 4:58 am

boneymaroni wrote:LMMFAO!

Welcome back Blueberry...ya been missed


tanx ;)

glad to see ya around my friend, say hey to cheech!


BlueBerry
Last edited by BlueBerry on Sat Jun 07, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Candy0
participating
participating
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 12:14 am
Location: Venus and Mars

Postby Candy0 » Sat Jun 07, 3:18 pm

This is funny Shit! LH, Don't go away....Like to get to know you better, you have such a command of the English language...your descriptions of events is priceless....

User avatar
chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4584
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 10:34 am
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Sat Jun 07, 3:47 pm

so, have we all got to join vdf to read this story and see the video or what?
because it's a fucking sight harder to get into vdf than it is to get into whoever it is we're talking about's arsehole.

User avatar
chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 9533
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 12:53 am
Location: usa

i

Postby chichi123 » Sat Jun 07, 3:51 pm

I heard vdf has a flood of newbies trying to get in.

User avatar
bigblunt
super poster
super poster
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 6:45 pm
Location: The darkside of the moon

Postby bigblunt » Sat Jun 07, 4:02 pm

chigusa wrote:so, have we all got to join vdf to read this story and see the video or what?
because it's a fucking sight harder to get into vdf than it is to get into whoever it is we're talking about's arsehole.
It is not on VDF.Don't know who said that but we aren't involved.

User avatar
bigblunt
super poster
super poster
Posts: 690
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 6:45 pm
Location: The darkside of the moon

Re: i

Postby bigblunt » Sat Jun 07, 4:03 pm

chichi123 wrote:I heard vdf has a flood of newbies trying to get in.
Yes there has been a flood.But alot of them are bots and such.

PUSSYGALORE

WHOSE WHO!

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Sat Jun 07, 4:20 pm

DID YOU KNOW THAT BIRDMAN WAS ALSO MILEHIGH

Oh yes, my IQ is so low that I managed to work that one out too, Des

So guys Im up on several points now.

I do hope you two (LH and Birdshitman) dont play cards or gamble cos you will be rubbish at it. No intelligence, no wit, and simply YOUR BALLS ARE'NT BIG ENOUGH.

BIRDSHITMAN - actually the story on how Im no looker and circling the party for a drunken man to do his charity work on was quite funny I thought. Cos like everything else that's come out of your mouth its just not true either. Abd how would you know cos I bet you werent even there at that point. Cos according to other threads I have read you left and went elsewhere.

YEHA

DES my boy, what does IQ mean - no seriously - someone who has the ability with few tools to follow stories and work things out with intelligence. But dont go anywhere yet folks - cos the best has yet to come - and the fat lady isnt singing quite yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Candy0
participating
participating
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 12:14 am
Location: Venus and Mars

Re: WHOSE WHO!

Postby Candy0 » Sat Jun 07, 6:04 pm

PUSSYGALORE wrote:DID YOU KNOW THAT BIRDMAN WAS ALSO MILEHIGH

Oh yes, my IQ is so low that I managed to work that one out too, Des

So guys Im up on several points now.

I do hope you two (LH and Birdshitman) dont play cards or gamble cos you will be rubbish at it. No intelligence, no wit, and simply YOUR BALLS ARE'NT BIG ENOUGH.

BIRDSHITMAN - actually the story on how Im no looker and circling the party for a drunken man to do his charity work on was quite funny I thought. Cos like everything else that's come out of your mouth its just not true either. Abd how would you know cos I bet you werent even there at that point. Cos according to other threads I have read you left and went elsewhere.

YEHA

DES my boy, what does IQ mean - no seriously - someone who has the ability with few tools to follow stories and work things out with intelligence. But dont go anywhere yet folks - cos the best has yet to come - and the fat lady isnt singing quite yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!



You REALLY need to get a grip...You sound like a lunatic and I came here to this forum to learn about Amsterdam in April, I'm considering a Springtime trip, as I have only been in the winter....

The shit slinging is sometimes fun, but at some point you need to back off...Just look at your own posts...It is Nauseating and I feel you need Help.....Get some, don't they have socialized medicine in UK? (That's where your from by your English dialect). Let it go.... you sound threatening.

User avatar
MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1618
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 1:33 pm
Location: Thailand

Re: WHOSE WHO!

Postby MikeFromTx » Sat Jun 07, 6:11 pm

PUSSYGALORE wrote:DID YOU KNOW THAT BIRDMAN WAS ALSO MILEHIGH

Oh yes, my IQ is so low that I managed to work that one out too, Des

So guys Im up on several points now.

I do hope you two (LH and Birdshitman) dont play cards or gamble cos you will be rubbish at it. No intelligence, no wit, and simply YOUR BALLS ARE'NT BIG ENOUGH.

BIRDSHITMAN - actually the story on how Im no looker and circling the party for a drunken man to do his charity work on was quite funny I thought. Cos like everything else that's come out of your mouth its just not true either. Abd how would you know cos I bet you werent even there at that point. Cos according to other threads I have read you left and went elsewhere.

YEHA

DES my boy, what does IQ mean - no seriously - someone who has the ability with few tools to follow stories and work things out with intelligence. But dont go anywhere yet folks - cos the best has yet to come - and the fat lady isnt singing quite yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR A DUMBASS? Birdman and MH are 2 different people. You are such a panty waste!

BODICEA (Q)
participating
participating
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri May 23, 11:47 pm
Location: YORKSHIRE AND LONDON

YOUR STILL NO NEARER THE TRUTH

Postby BODICEA (Q) » Sat Jun 07, 9:13 pm

I have kept quiet over the last several days thinking that this was some kind of sophisticated initiation ceremony but now realise that its not.

None of you are still any nearer to the truth. And its so clear now that the man himself leaked this story. Now I know he's the JOKER of the pack so it should have occured to some of you that he was, how do you say it, 'bigging it up'.

The male in question is a nice guy, no doubt. But when he's had one over the usual (which takes a lot) he gets really silly - hence the jar of chocolate body paint. Where it went or where it was put is, quite frankly, nobody elses business.

Its not his fault, I realise, and can only blame two of his so called friends (namely Last Hamlet and Birdman) for taking it too far and blackening my name.

I dont know why you would want to do such a thing to me but I can only assume you just simply dont like brits after all.

I have come to realise through all this that your really not the kind of people I usually expose myself to (and that doesnt mean anything rude either for those sadoes amongst you). I am aware also that it takes 'a big person to walk away' as they say. So I am doing just that. I came on this forum to get info on Amst and make new friends but its obvious now that isnt going to happen.

For whatever reason I have been linked to other handles e.g. Pussygalore and Mack the Knife. WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS - I DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE TO STAND UP FOR ME, IM QUITE CAPABLE, THANKS.

But now is seems LastHamlet has brought the Irish Republican Army into this, which signs up a red light for me, being british.

ITS OFFICIAL 'IM LEAVING BY THE FRONT DOOR' however

BODICEA(Q) has officially left the building.

User avatar
a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5776
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:32 am
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sun Jun 08, 6:39 am

LastHamlet wrote:Okay, I am sorry I lost my head. As you may know by now I can no longer carry on the ruse, I have been busted and here is my confession from the other thread......
_____________________________________________________________

Oh hell, I am posting this from a rubber room, they just didn't know I had this phone up, and to keep on theme, my ass.

Yes, I am Boneymaroni, and please don't cover for me Cheech, she has caught me.
I am also Birdman, and BOhannon, with some spare time I add Mafuman, Red Pleb and Generous J. In fact, to be perfectly honest I get up in drag and pose as Cheech, I just thought I would toss that plea above in for good measure but realize now the error of my ways.

Fuck!!!!!!!!! a newbie catches me, and I thought I had it all covered, I thought I could contain the disorder. Here, in the midst of what would have been the Greatest, and I do mean the DAM GREATEST, Multi-Persona, Who Done It, Shit Saga, Trip Report, that the board has ever read.

Noooooooooo, you step in here and toss me to the wolves, as if I don't do that to myself enough. You ruined it, and hell just when I was considering tossing you a "Charity Bone" myself.

Bitch!!!! do you have any idea how hard it is to acquire 2 Green Ij Trophies for Story Telling, on Channels????? Not in a lifetime I tell you. Yet, this would have been, had you not blown it, the tri-fector from hell, as Lewis Black calls it, this would have been the one. Yeah, now I am truly melting down, cause had I pulled this off, there would have been no doubt who the BEST Story Telling Illusionist would have been.

You see, Mad Shitter (To combine the actions part of your persona to the written person you display and make it easy to get all three of your names together), this is not about a weird fetish, who really gives a hoot cause a lot of people enjoy anal sex. It is about unloading 15 lbs. of stool on a person, bed, wall, your legs, arms, floor, every where, ON PURPOSE.

Hey, I myself am a bit kinky in the sack, though not really prone to doing my chick in the keister, but hey role playing is kinda sweet for one. Sometimes I fantasize about running down the street while yodeling and all the while pounding my poultry. Weird fetish??? Yes, I suppose, but again I have said before, this is not really about a weird fetish.


IT IS ABOUT BEING OUTRIGHT NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!


Do you get it now????

Now that you screwed up my fabulous "Shit Saga" I frankly have no reason to live, no reason to carry on any further, no reason to even take a final shit. So, they will find me hanging by the neck in my rubber room tomorrow morning, with my Blackberry and ONLY ONE Green Ij Trophy, neatly shoved up my ass.

Thus will be the end of the saga, and needless to say that "Charity Bone" I was going to throw you, is out of the question.


RIP
LastHamlet


"The saddest three words to tongue or pen are the words it could have been."


I knew goddamned well he would sneak a trip report in here somewhere.

...at least there are paragraphs this time.

chocolate body paint rules!

PUSSYGALORE

WELL YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW!

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Sun Jun 08, 7:06 pm

Dont you know anything about english history?

When Bodi leaves it means she's gathering the troops. The ICENI tribe dont take well to having their Queen dissed!

You f..king idiots.

That was really cruel, bullying her like that, you should be ashamed. Well, Im warning you now, if she doesn't come back soon, you will pay for this you cretinous pair!

PUSSYGALORE

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Sun Jun 08, 7:20 pm

OK I got given some duff info about whose who on here.

I must apologise to Milehigh, the other geezer is right. In fact Birdman I reckon could easily be SkyHigh.

Anyway this message is really for the new c..t -

CandyO, go lick raw meat!

User avatar
Candy0
participating
participating
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 12:14 am
Location: Venus and Mars

Postby Candy0 » Sun Jun 08, 8:08 pm

I will no longer respond to vulgar, offensive remarks....please don't direct anymore of your SHIT slinging at me......It is rude...and so are you.

PUSSYGALORE

RUN RUN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Sun Jun 08, 10:00 pm

To CandyO - but I haven't spoken to you before you dip.

Oh I see, thats you LastHamlet, I recognise the shrooms! At it again are we!

User avatar
woody
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5557
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 3:59 pm
Location: This demi-paradise...this, England!

Re: WELL YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW!

Postby woody » Mon Jun 09, 10:55 am

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Dont you know anything about english history?

When Bodi leaves it means she's gathering the troops. The ICENI tribe dont take well to having their Queen dissed!

You f..king idiots.

That was really cruel, bullying her like that, you should be ashamed. Well, Im warning you now, if she doesn't come back soon, you will pay for this you cretinous pair!


Boudicca wasn't English. As to whether or not she took it un the council, well, history is silent on that matter.

nellie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 10:20 pm
Location: glasgow scotland

Postby nellie » Mon Jun 09, 2:07 pm

Amazing I have a wee break in Spain and come home to all of this, not only that but I was in Amsterdam for almost 3 weeks in April and met most of these folk then, so how did I miss all this?

BTw I will not be a happy girlie if anyone slags off my pal LH aka scarlett o'hara

User avatar
SlyCrayon
super poster
super poster
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 9:34 am

Postby SlyCrayon » Thu Jun 12, 4:13 pm

Sometimes we are blessed with good luck, nellie.

Does anyone else find the misspelling "diatripe" absolutely hilarious?

Colonoscopy, anyone?

YuckyDog
power poster
power poster
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 6:14 pm
Location: Mass

Postby YuckyDog » Sat Jun 14, 11:34 am

SlyCrayon wrote:Sometimes we are blessed with good luck, nellie.

Does anyone else find the misspelling "diatripe" absolutely hilarious?

Colonoscopy, anyone?


LOL Sly. Sounds like someone already had their prep! lol

User avatar
Sawhiskey
super poster
super poster
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 10:12 pm
Location: Philadelphia Area

Postby Sawhiskey » Sun Jun 15, 8:14 pm

Im a little late but, WOWzers. hahahaha

PUSSYGALORE

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Mon Jun 16, 3:56 am

YOU LOT, ARE YOU MAD, BAD OR SAD, OH YES, ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest