April 2008

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

PUSSYGALORE

BUSTALOAD - MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Mon Jun 02, 4:18 am

This is to BIRDMAN - or should that read BIRDSHIT

Your thread regarding that poor female being dragged back to someone's pad and asking to be 'fucked up the ass and spanked, then pooing all over the guy and room, isn't funny. And those of you who think a story like that is are perverts, for the want of a better work.

Do you really think a female would behave so badly. And if anal did occur why wasnt the man more careful. OF COURSE this would be the poor females fault, if this did really happen at all, why did the prick penetrate quite so much. If you ask me its all a roose to get attention. Especially if it came out of LastHamlets job, cos he always talks a load of shite anyway.

Then again BIRSHIT or whatever your name is - your probably just jealous cos you didnt get laid! I mean who would take their panties off for you, you ugly dipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that goes for LastHamlet too - cos I heard his chick wouldnt put out at all, cos she thought he was rank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she was proved right - YOUR BOTH DISGUSTING

PUSSYGALORE

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Mon Jun 02, 8:02 am

lmao.

"our" disgusting what? grammar, young lady.

now.

Newbie lesson #1: stfu.

#2: see #1

#3: if you didn't see the first two, then the best course is to lie back and observe the rhythm, and STFU.

signed a friendly observer who has ascended.

PUSSYGALORE

WHAT A LOAD OF ..............

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Mon Jun 02, 9:38 am

A BOLLOCKS

All that code stuff is lost on me. Whats the matter too rude to say out loud.

In plain english please if you must!

P

skyhigh420
super poster
super poster

Re: BUSTALOAD - MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby skyhigh420 » Tue Jun 03, 2:01 am

PUSSYGALORE wrote:This is to BIRDMAN - or should that read BIRDSHIT

Your thread regarding that poor female being dragged back to someone's pad and asking to be 'fucked up the ass and spanked, then pooing all over the guy and room, isn't funny. And those of you who think a story like that is are perverts, for the want of a better work.

Do you really think a female would behave so badly. And if anal did occur why wasnt the man more careful. OF COURSE this would be the poor females fault, if this did really happen at all, why did the prick penetrate quite so much. If you ask me its all a roose to get attention. Especially if it came out of LastHamlets job, cos he always talks a load of shite anyway.

Then again BIRSHIT or whatever your name is - your probably just jealous cos you didnt get laid! I mean who would take their panties off for you, you ugly dipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that goes for LastHamlet too - cos I heard his chick wouldnt put out at all, cos she thought he was rank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSSYGALORE

Sounds to me like you are the mystery pooper as you have some knowledge of the quick and deep penetration that was provided that only a close observer or participant would be aware of!! No need to get your panties in a bunch though (althought that may have proven to be usefult that fateful night as it may have held back some of the stinky stinky.)

Planning-A-Trip
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Planning-A-Trip » Tue Jun 03, 3:07 am

PUSSYGALORE

Alright, whose sock puppet is this?

PUSSYGALORE

SPASTIC BRAIN

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Tue Jun 03, 5:27 am

To SKYHIGH420

You Idiot, read it properly.

And if you did the first time and are just writing for something to say, forget it. Just because I have excellent intel doesnt mean anything else!

You just cant stand it when you men have been shown up for what you really are, can you. Your as bad as the others.

For your information I was somewhere else, and that would not happen to me anyway. You seem on the other hand to know quite a lot, happen to you, did it. With the brain level of understanding you seem to have I would imagine you get shit on regularly. Over this side of the pond we call peasants like you 'Dick Heads'.

PUSSYGALORE

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Tue Jun 03, 3:20 pm

Planning-A-Trip wrote:Alright, whose sock puppet is this?

That's the sock puppet of BODICEA (Q). BODICEA (Q) is the chick who supposedly took it up the ass.

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Tue Jun 03, 5:08 pm

Birdman wrote:BODICEA (Q) is the chick who supposedly took it up the ass.

oh my.....

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Tue Jun 03, 5:41 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
Birdman wrote:BODICEA (Q) is the chick who supposedly took it up the ass.

oh my.....

Who knew.....

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Tue Jun 03, 6:25 pm

Yeah, she should change her name to Analgalore.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: SPASTIC BRAIN

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Jun 03, 7:47 pm

PUSSYGALORE wrote:
You just cant stand it when you men have been shown up for what you really are, can you. Your as bad as the others.

PUSSYGALORE

Sounds to me like Ms. Galore has a problem with men in general.

Sorry to let you in on this little secret Ms. Galore, but all men are not bad.

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Tue Jun 03, 10:46 pm

Birdman wrote:Speaking of bustaload…so I leave the party and Last Hamlet stops by in the morning and tells me that he and two chicks were invited back to the pad of another male forum member. After getting to the pad one of the chicks and this male forum member, who will forever remain anonymous disappear. Apparently, when the two were alone, the chick pulls down her pants and says, “Fuck me in the ass and spank me.� The guy couldn’t say no and when he’s in the act she shits all over him, the room, etc. Now this is just a secondhand rumor and Last Hamlet didn’t see it, but he claims to have smelled it. Shit continues to happen.

tuttiflutes
super power poster
super power poster

Postby tuttiflutes » Wed Jun 04, 12:43 am

PUSSYGALORE
Are you speaking of my other half? How do you know what we did beyond the boat......? I'll never tell....What happens in the Dam stays there.

LH, my Hero...... :-)

PUSSYGALORE

VARIOUS

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Wed Jun 04, 12:43 am

NEW YORK NEW YORK

No, just the jeleous ones that make up stories cos their too ugly to get laid.

BIRDSHIT

You,ll be telling me next you even know my password!

PUSSYGALORE

GET REAL

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Wed Jun 04, 1:02 am

TUTTIFLUTS

SO HOW COME ALL THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING?

ISNT IT OBVIOUS SOMEONE MUST HAVE LEAKED!

skyhigh420
super poster
super poster

Re: GET REAL

Postby skyhigh420 » Wed Jun 04, 1:47 am

PUSSYGALORE wrote:TUTTIFLUTS

You are perhaps one of the most insane posters so far this year. Your replies make as little sense as your intial posts, and i really get a kick out of how you respond to each and every one.
You are sure good for a laugh each day as your idiocy is rained down upon us in these moronic posts and replies.
So poop on my firend and don't let a little thing like this bother you so much, after all Shit Happens!!

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: GET REAL

Postby a bollocks » Wed Jun 04, 2:14 am

PUSSYGALORE wrote:TUTTIFLUTS

i believe that is the crux of the biscuit.

and fuck off with the caps.

PUSSYGALORE

GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Wed Jun 04, 12:11 pm

SKYHIGH 420

What does the word 'intial' means here? Did you mean 'in i tial'?

Either your typing is crap, your semi illiterate, or you simply revel in it - shit that is.

Beer
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Beer » Wed Jun 04, 12:16 pm

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Either your typing is crap, you're semi illiterate, or you simply revel in it - shit that is.
Ahem.

You're lucky the real spelling police aren't here.

PUSSYGALORE

SAD PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE OF THEIR OWN

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Wed Jun 04, 12:25 pm

A BULLOCKS

OK no caps, if this makes you feel better.

What a load of bull..... you men really make me laugh - I think I've proved my point admirably here on this one. My initial point was spot on.

Done

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: SAD PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE OF THEIR OWN

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Jun 04, 2:11 pm

PUSSYGALORE wrote:A BULLOCKS

OK no caps, if this makes you feel better.

What a load of bull..... you men really make me laugh - I think I've proved my point admirably here on this one. My initial point was spot on.

Done

Women don't make you laugh too Pussy?

I really think you come across as a man hater, (just my opinion of course).

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: BUSTALOAD - OUT OF YOUR ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Jun 04, 3:36 pm

PUSSYGALORE

First, yes my shit is rank, I am damaged goods and never claim to be any more than that.
Second, disgusting???? I am disgusting, you should look in the mirror.
Third, how do you know I always talk a load of shite? If you are who I think you are then we just met that night.
Fourth, obviously the story got told by many people, as there were 4 others on the boat that night. (4 plus yourself and the fellow in question)
Fifth, is exactly what you should have plead.
Sixth, we all have our oddities in bed, so even as amusing as this story was, it was not by no means the wildest thing that has ever happened in AMS... Get over it.
Seventh, the LEAK you spoke of was info that came from the horses mouth... the fudge packer himself. (Go call him a shit talker, if you will. Of course, I think you know, that he knows.) (Yes, he knows that he didn't drag some girl in the room and bung her of his own idea, it was at her request.)

Sure, I would not have posted it on the open forum, cause as I mentioned we are all a bit twisted in the sack, but to step in and start calling everyone an asshole/shit talker is,,, well,,, in apparent character,,,, shitty.

skyhigh420
super poster
super poster

Re: GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby skyhigh420 » Wed Jun 04, 4:18 pm

PUSSYGALORE wrote:SKYHIGH 420

What does the word 'intial' means here? Did you mean 'in i tial'?

Either your typing is crap, your semi illiterate, or you simply revel in it - shit that is.

Is that the best you could come up with, one spelling mistake?

BTW your grammar sucks and you have very little to say that has any substance at all. (aside from the lumps in your poo that is)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed yourself. From now on you will just be know to me as "shitty shitty bang bang".

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed Jun 04, 4:22 pm

skyhigh420 wrote:

PUSSYGALORE

Sounds to me like you are the mystery pooper as you have some knowledge of the quick and deep penetration that was provided that only a close observer or participant would be aware of!! No need to get your panties in a bunch though (althought that may have proven to be usefult that fateful night as it may have held back some of the stinky stinky.)

Brilliant. LoL

greyfish
power poster
power poster

Postby greyfish » Wed Jun 04, 5:24 pm

The brilliant part is.....doesn't this just make you want to meet these people at next years Channels party?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Wed Jun 04, 6:14 pm

greyfish wrote:The brilliant part is.....doesn't this just make you want to meet these people at next years Channels party?

Maybe Bas will screen the movie "Caught from Behind" during the party...

PUSSYGALORE

GOING IN FOR THE KILL

Postby PUSSYGALORE » Thu Jun 05, 1:20 am

Well I have to tell you boys, it was a lot easier than I thought.

What was it, oh yes, just one thread did it. (No foreplay there then!)

I smoked you out in 'one'. Not a first for me, but then I am well practiced in the art! No not of smoking (cos I don't, don't need to) but in finding out what I really want to know. Coming down to your level isn't fun but useful.

Did it ever occur to you, why there are far more men on these forums than women. Its because its so male orientated and its obviously been going on far too long.

When females talk its about the nice, decent things in life, which I have to say SOME of your gentlemen members do and keep it right.

When you males talk its all about your toilet issues, and things you SUPPOSEDLY think you know. (Like LastHamlet, and now the silly old bugger even claims to have met me - he hasn't. So calling ME disgusting looking, is the best one yet. And speaking of the horses mouth, have you spoken to HIM lately LH. Well I know the answer to that one too!

Now I know those of you with small concentration spans are about to fade away - so I'll make it simple -

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS - clean up your act! Lets get some decent threads going here, rather than your usual inane muck. Hopefully it will attract more diversity and a more even membership.

MY POINT BEING - members have more than one handle each, try keeping threads going just to suit themselves and writing lies just to suit themselves and portray their lives are something they are obviously not. HOW SAD ARE THEY!

I find the written word is much mightier than the sword in these modern times! BUT that doesn't mean I don't still polish it from time to time.

Anyway - I'm bored now - I'm done, point made.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby a bollocks » Thu Jun 05, 2:02 am

your point is NOT made.

after 17 posts, you are still a fucking noob.

quit trying to regulate this forum. It is futile.

trying to impose your will is silly and curiously obtuse.

skyhigh420
super poster
super poster

Re: GOING IN FOR THE KILL

Postby skyhigh420 » Thu Jun 05, 7:52 am

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Well I have to tell you boys, it was a lot easier than I thought.

Cleaning out the pooper before anal sure is easier than scrubbing up the mess, now you see.

PUSSYGALORE wrote:What was it, oh yes, just one thread did it. (No foreplay there then!)

His dick was that small? And neither of you even got enjoy a good bit of fellatio and cunnilingus? Probably best that no analingus was attempted that could have been real bad. (look them up morons) Its just sad though that no one got their rocks off in the whole event.

PUSSYGALORE wrote:I smoked you out in 'one'. Not a first for me, but then I am well practiced in the art! No not of smoking (cos I don't, don't need to) but in finding out what I really want to know. Coming down to your level isn't fun but useful.

I can't even begin to decifer this very poorly composed paragraph, so i'll just wait for your inevitable explantion.

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Did it ever occur to you, why there are far more men on these forums than women. Its because its so male orientated and its obviously been going on far too long.

Who would have thought that there would be a lot of males on a male oriented forum? Go figure. Plus everyone knows men have a penis which makes us better, so there take that!

PUSSYGALORE wrote:When females talk its about the nice, decent things in life, which I have to say SOME of your gentlemen members do and keep it right.

But what about the trannies amongst us I say! Where would they fall exactly in this logic? (just so they are not confused i would hate to have them not knowing wether to like you or hate you)

PUSSYGALORE wrote:When you males talk its all about your toilet issues, and things you SUPPOSEDLY think you know. (Like LastHamlet, and now the silly old bugger even claims to have met me - he hasn't. So calling ME disgusting looking, is the best one yet. And speaking of the horses mouth, have you spoken to HIM lately LH. Well I know the answer to that one too!

You sure know a lot of stuff. Would you be so kind as to pass along some info on exactly who has met whom and is or is not ugly so we can all decide, based on your swami like knowledge of all things, wether we want to hang out with or talk to ugly channelites. Also if you have a spreadsheet or flowchart that links who has multiple handles and which go with which to make it easier for me to focus my anger for one person at multiple screennames like a now banned cluster bomb attack?

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Now I know those of you with small concentration spans are about to fade away - so I'll make it simple -

Jeez and right when you were making so much sense, now i have to stop and get the "pussygalores opions: for dummies" version.

PUSSYGALORE wrote:THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS - clean up your act! Lets get some decent threads going here, rather than your usual inane muck. Hopefully it will attract more diversity and a more even membership.

Glad to see that the entire rambling diatribe above could have just said this all along. Now your just being a jerk and making us read extra.

PUSSYGALORE wrote:MY POINT BEING - members have more than one handle each, try keeping threads going just to suit themselves and writing lies just to suit themselves and portray their lives are something they are obviously not. HOW SAD ARE THEY!

See now here I think you should have gone Aesop Fable style on everyone and done the whole "And the moral of the story here kids is..." That would have been slamming as then everyone would see how its not just your opinion, but the right thing to do! (or not but hey...)

PUSSYGALORE wrote:I find the written word is much mightier than the sword in these modern times! BUT that doesn't mean I don't still polish it from time to time.

I think you should spend a little more time polishing your pen and working on your writing skills for these "modern" times (how were the un-modern times btw?)
But keep that sword handy cause if i ever find you Highlander i'll cut off your head and then i'll win The Prize. muhaha

PUSSYGALORE wrote:Anyway - I'm bored now - I'm done, point made.

You may want to reconsider if your point was made i think you may be mistaken. Oh well, i'll just end with this little anecdote so as to not leave everyone hanging like you did.

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. Especially when there is shit squirting out of it while being pounded by some random guys cock." - Jack Handy

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Thu Jun 05, 2:36 pm

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”