March Trip Report

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

March Trip Report

Postby Chili Ed » Sun Mar 30, 5:25 pm

Ok, so here's my brief trip report.

After arriving at my Hotel (Movenpick), I immediately walked over the bike rental place down the street and rented a bike. It was a little cold and windy, but the sun was out. I road my bike to Anyday where I purchased some of the Indica Special which was quite nice. I used their vaporizer to taste this "special" weed. I also tried some of their Super Polm which, I thought wasn't very good. It didn't seem to have the taste or the kick that I remember. Off to Paradox my favorite Coffeeshop by far. I love this place. Very relaxed, mainly locals, rarely crowded. Their weed menu is not bad either. I usually go for their ACE. It's consistently good, but this time I tried the skunk which did the job. I had a cheese, tomatoe, and chives toastie. MMM.. Good.

Big D and I hooked up with MHD and his girlfriend Jackie for a tour of the Coffeeshops of the Old South and a trip to Pollinator. It was a bike tour. We road all over Amsterdam. It was a fantastic tour. Bret and Jackie are totally cool. They took us to Canvas a new restaurant with an amazing view of the city. Their Burgers were good. They have a terrace where you can smoke which was nice. We hit up Katsu and had the Big Buddah Cheese which was excellent. A top herb. We all had Vaporizer hits. Katsu is a great coffeeshop with an excellent menu. We made many more coffeeshop stops, but I can hardly remember them all. Het Balonjte was another cool coffeeshop with a relaxed vibe. Their Santa Maria was good. We went to Club Media and tried the Hindu Kush which was the best smoke of the trip for me. Nice taste and good high/stone. Club Media has a good deal on quanitity discounts. I would definately recommend the Hindu Kush.

Once again it was great visiting this beautiful city. I can't get enough of it. I'll be back soon.

PIC from our tour:
http://www.adventuresineurope.com/Image ... KE_PIC.jpg

Chili

TheGoatMan1
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TheGoatMan1 » Sun Mar 30, 5:57 pm

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had a blast.

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TrekknHil » Sun Mar 30, 6:25 pm

Thanks for posting...sounds like a great time. I haven't thought about Paradox in awhile...love that place :)

hank
power poster
power poster

Postby hank » Sun Mar 30, 8:01 pm

That sounds like a pretty cool trip, gotta try the hindu kush next trip.

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Sun Mar 30, 9:05 pm

Nice report, I'm another fan of Paradox.

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Postby Chili Ed » Mon Mar 31, 8:50 pm

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Mar 31, 9:42 pm

Hi Ch E. Nice report. My favorite part was making hash at the pollinator company then smoking it. We had a great time too. I admire your filming while riding a bike in heavy traffic skills. It was also a safe feeling knowing we had one of the red bike gang members(Big D) in our midst. Thanks for the fun.

mh

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Postby Chili Ed » Mon Mar 31, 10:45 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:Hi Ch E. Nice report. My favorite part was making hash at the pollinator company then smoking it. We had a great time too. I admire your filming while riding a bike in heavy traffic skills. It was also a safe feeling knowing we had one of the red bike gang members(Big D) in our midst. Thanks for the fun.

mh

Watching you make the hash was totally cool. The only other time I've seen Ice Hash made was on a Cannagraphic video. It was much better in person. The Bonus was to be able to smoke it. MMM... Good. The whole process took less than 20 minutes. It was also my first time meeting Mila. I was honored.

And yes it was nice to know that Big D had many of his red bike gang members riding throughout the city. It seems like we would pass by his fellow members quite often.

For any of you that are considering a www.Ganjatour.com I would highly recommend it. MHD and his Dutch girlfriend Jackie are experts. They know where to smoke, where to eat, where enjoy outdoor seating, where to shop, where to find basically anything. They know every nook and crany of Amsterdam. I've been going to Amsterdam for more than 10 years now and I will have a Ganja Tour with Bret and Jackie everytime in the future. It's nice to get off the beaten path and experience Amsterdam in such an authentic and special way. Thanks for that.

Chili

GlassPipe
power poster
power poster

Postby GlassPipe » Fri Apr 04, 7:08 am

Sounds like an awesome trip around town!

I had inquired about a day tour during the CCup this past year, but never did get through. Must have been quite the busy week. Oh well, next time around!

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Fri Apr 04, 11:06 am

Sounds like a great time. I cant wait till October. I will be sure to take MH's tour.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”