ODD PERSPECTIVES; June/July 2003 Trip Report. Part #9

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

ODD PERSPECTIVES; June/July 2003 Trip Report. Part #9

Postby LastHamlet » Sat Oct 18, 3:24 am

Day #11 Poetic View???

With somber thoughts of the things in my head; I was having a bad dream but came to AMS instead.
The day was starting and a breakfast was in store; Heading out the room and so gently close the door.

Slowly make my way to the breakfast room; Holding on to the handrail to prevent my sudden doom.
The usual Dutch treats with each visit to the table; This whole thing seems unreal and much like a fable.

I shudder to think why I get this time; To be here, hold these memories, and make this silly rhyme.
Coming here by the planeload and arriving with a smile; We get to toke our ghanja and chill for a while.

The vision of this place leaves a lasting impression; Just the thought of leaving is the only depression.
Being in the latter days makes you appreciate the moments few; Not knowing what you want to see or what else you want to do...

Breakfast consumed and parting gestures exchanged; It is off to the closest coffeeshop in range.
Stix will get the call as its just blocks up the street; Wonder who’s working? Wonder who I’ll meet???

Up the Utrechtsestraat with a skip in my stride; The day was so perfect, even the sun couldn’t hide.
The rays of light glistened off my smile; Then I walk into the Stix and begin to smoke a pile.

Huffing and Puffing as if to blow the house down; It ain’t gonna happen man so just simmer down.
Spotted a father and son combo at one point; He was teaching junior how to roll a hash and tobacco joint.

Getting advice from the Barkeep and he really knew his stuff; He had them rolling and ready to take a puff.
Returning to their table to do just that; Junior was the smoker and Dad was playing the cool cat.

In keeping with the smoking everyone seemed happy; Nothing but the Purple Power here is crappy.
The smoke was really rolling and soon so was I; Parting is the sweet sorrow that nearly makes you cry.

Many times are happy, and many times you try; Its what keeps you coming back, its what keeps you high.
With each passing, a return may find a way; Goodbye for now is Hello on another day.

I guess I had better start talking in plain language for a while... So, here we go.
This was a planned day to take a tour through the RLD. I had never actually walked through it, or at least the high action areas anyway. BB had so kindly offered to walk me through it. I was very apprehensive as to what I would be like on such a tour. I felt it would be okay though.
I didn't want to see the area at night, as I have been told it gets a bit crowded. Not that that would block your view, its just got to make you feel like sardines in a can. In all fairness, a slower stroll would be ideal, so a middle of the day tour of the window ladies would be ample enough. Now, until I wrote these reports nobody knew of the Vienna trip. (Except for the kind staff and the nice Dutch girl from the Vienna.) However, as I said earlier, if it were not for Vienna, I would have never experienced that world at all.
Well, with a strange feeling in the gut and time moving on, we headed to the area in question. Passing through the Munt area, then further up the street we go. Heading over a canal bridge to the right and a block further, then making a left, we were in sight of the Greenhouse Centrum Coffeeshop. Making a stop to have a smoke in the Greenhouse, seemed a good idea. It wasn't that many nights ago that Nogbin and I sat here and chatted about life in general. Although a RLD tour was not in the after events as it was to be now, I felt fairly calm about it anyhow. (Ah, I can handle it.)
The time had come, and BB led the way to the action area. It seems that you just continue up the street from the Greenhouse Centrum and select some of the tight alleyways that branch off from there. These alleyways had window after window of sparsely dressed women. (I think the one we just passed was a man in drag, so to speak.) (Again, that has to come as quite a surprise to the unsuspecting average shopper of these products, I will say.) What is it with Drag Queens? It does leave a strange thought in your mind.
There were blonde-headed women, brunettes, red heads and wigged heads. It was quite a journey that had me real shy and blushing at first, but warmed up by the end. The ladies were very lovely; it is just that I blush a lot. I did manage to convince myself that they were mannequins, and this was just a street of lingerie shops. I was very impressed at these 'Mannequins'. They were each dressed in perfectly shaped undies and bras. (Oh WOW!)It was quite the Victoria's Secret kind of event. (Dam, they had some awesome lingerie, I must say.) I walked up several alleyways, and BB was steadily watching my reactions. After several streets were explored, she commented that I rather liked it. I must admit, with the perspective of this being a lingerie show, I kinda did.
There were women of varied shapes and sizes. All rather pleasing to the eye I might say. Each window had it's own little jewel of a panty clad vision. Some did not even look real, as if they were models or from another planet. This had proved to be quite the venture and for unknown reasons, brought out the poet in me. (Childlike, yet somewhat flowing poet that is.)

It was a sight to see and a vision to behold; It was a moving dream and really rather bold.
The selection of colorful panties was quite vast; The next window was even better than the last.
Man, there were all sizes and shapes; Even the windows that were closed had such pretty drapes.
It was an unreal land with thoughts run awry; The false smiles displayed were just short of a cry.

Fredrick’s of Hollywood had run a serious muck; Lingerie of impeccable taste, what luck!!!
Lovely models display these treats; Just an opening door from the streets.
It is a close up view and you need not squint; I am glad the sun was out as it made my lenses tint.
I had to be blushing as the tour was halfway done; I have to admit it was actually rather fun.

These were not mannequins standing in plain view; Some even open the doors and wave to you.
Better keep on moving unless you plan to go inside; My cheeks are so red, I just want to run and hide.
With the tour near the end, I took another long look; Someone ought to write of this place, it would make a great book.

I’m still not sure what all I seen; A living lingerie show, if you know what I mean.
I think I understand more and maybe even why; Why so many come here and give this a try.
In a world of distance, this is all that’s known; Just an hour of comfort is all to be shown.
Quite a venture through the infamous RLD; It was a different kind of tour, maybe one you should see.

Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided to visit the Cannabis College. Upon entering the place, I seemed a little disappointed. It just seemed smaller than what I had pictured. (Maybe it is just me though.) There were a few displays and other items around the shop. It seemed just a little bland to me. There was a tour getting ready to start, of the basement grow-room. I swear I think I heard the lady say 5 Euros for tour. I am not sure why, but I just didn't seem that interested. Usually this kind of thing would light me up with excitement, to see it. With just a preliminary of the shop's sparse displays, I felt that maybe this was not a good time. For all I knew they may be just real low on all their items and displays. Maybe just a timing thing, maybe that it was different than I imagined??? Nothing seemed to jump out at me, so I don't really have any bold outstanding memories of the place. I did see the vaporizer set-up, and a bowl of spent ghanja on the table, in front of them. Nobody was using them at the moment, and I didn't feel like using one myself. As a fair shot, I feel a return visit on my next trip will be in order.

Casually strolling out of the CC, a little walk up the street was to be the next venture. Making our way through the small lumps of congested groups that dot the street, we proceeded on to the Rusland Coffeeshop. This is always a wonderful place to visit, and I consider it one of the top Coffeeshops in Amsterdam. Hey, you think time doesn’t stand still? The same girl on the right side of the counter was making what we in USA call grilled cheese sandwiches. Now the last time I saw her was one year ago, and she looked almost the same. Rather young in her fashions and what few visible body piercings I could see. She was in her 20's and seemed to have the personality of an older and maturer person. (Dam good grill help too...) I had to get a cola and make my way to the other side of the bar to get some good ghanja.
The barkeep was a different fellow than the last visit, which goes to show that things really don't freeze in time after all. However, he was just as friendly as the fellow last year was and most eager to get you the item you wanted. (Always a Friendly Shop.) Showing me several bowls of varied ghanja, I finally selected the S.Skunk at 12 Euros for two grams. The buds seemed to be a pale green, and some pretty pastels mixed in. Having a ton of frost was what drew me to this selection, as it seemed to be totally coated.
The shop has several levels with the bar being on the top one. We selected the section right off the bar as a close place to have a smoke. The cushions were comfy, and the atmosphere was indeed peaceful. I had a look around the shop at its interesting Russian appearance. Especially the paintings on the wall give off that Soviet vibe. (Nice, yet not trendy.) It is not nearly as dark as the Kashmir Lounge, but the lighting is a bit minimal. (In this case, low light is good.) The brightness of the day had made a lower light situation (Yet, still being able to see) seem much better. You can see over the balcony in this section, which made observing several younger people rolling up an American style blunt. The young fellows seemed to have the situation under control... They rolled up a couple of good size cigars and were getting some huge hits in no time. (Did I mention these seat cushions are real dam comfortable...)?

After several good joints were smoked inside the Rusland Coffeeshop and nearly an hour passed, we decided to walk a little further up the street. Finally ending up on this neat little intersection, with a little place on the corner called Rembrandt Corner. It was on the corner of Jodenbreestraat and Zwaneburgwall. It seemed really interesting and had a unique little charm. Although the traffic and pace were of the usual Amsterdam speed, things were like a stage in a movie. I could have stood on the opposite corner and viewed this area for hours. Instead, a trip up to the Damrak was in order.
Food was on the agenda and I had to try a place that BB visited a lot. A place called Tivoli, and was supposed to have some good food. We were hoping her favorite chef was there, but the other fellow was the cook for the evening. The waiter had assured us that the Veal would be just the way the other fellow made it. We took a chance and waited to see. Well, with all the waiting we were finally brought plates of a Veal dish. Immediately, BB said this was not the same way the other chef prepared the dish. A different kind of sauce topping and flavor was the main difference. I had never had it the other way, but this seemed okay. It was nothing to write home about, but did fill the stomach.

The sky had an array of interesting clouds floating about. I swear one looked like Charlie Chaplin, complete with cane. Another almost looked like Snoopy on Charlie Brown. (What is it with all the ‘Charlie’s”. LOL...) It was a nice evening and the weather had been good so far. There were right many clouds in the sky, but no rain as of yet. It was 6:30 PM and I had to dash by the Internet place on Nieuwendijk to check some e-mail and post an alert of a later appearance on the Siberie web cam. It took a hot twenty minutes to finish the posting and such, at which point we decided to head over to Popeye’s Coffeeshop on Haarlemmerstraat.
It is such a beautiful street and it always seems quiet. Popeye’s is a real nice shop with a comfortable environment. The bartender will get you a juice, cola or hot chocolate at a moment’s notice. Then shift over to the other little counter and fill your bud or hash order. Quite convenient it is, and this being on the top level. After acquiring your weed and drink purchases, you simply head back downstairs. The benches are padded and comfortable, and the tables are sturdy. That’s a good thing too, cause I roll some heavy joints!
After enjoying the nice environment and hospitality of Popeye’s, it was time to push on. I was just vaguely remembering the morning of the crawl and our brush with the law, while walking away. It is such a beautiful day and this is such a beautiful neighborhood. We walked around the corner and there was this nice looking hotel. Proudly displaying the Name ‘Hotel Regal’, and located on a quaint little street. Binnon Wieringerstraat was the name of that street located between the Brouwersgracht and Haarlemmerstraat, so give it a stroll next time you are there.

On to the Siberie Coffeeshop for another smoke at the camera. I immediately see the fellow with the leather hat from the day before. He only gives me one look and decides to sit at the bar. He already knows I have a liking for the chess table, so I think he is avoiding me. (Dam, and I thought we had something special...LOL...) Nonetheless, he will not even look my way as I assume yesterday's conversation made me unworthy of future conversation. (The 3 books I have not read.) You know I would really hate to think that I based my want for conversation on the fact that I had a similar reading interest. Moreover, that I had a list of books that someone had to have read, to make them worthy of me talking to. (Oh well, it does take all kinds.) On a footnote: I do have on a better shirt and trousers today, you think he would have at least winked. HeHeHeHe. Oh well, I just bought my 3 grams of tiger and headed to the table to claim the seats.
The table was fairly clear, with just enough room for BB and I to grab the two end spots. Of course, I had to make a post on the web, saying I had a photo to display during the smoke out. Yep, it was the same photo of Moe, which had made it several days in Dampkring. Since he didn't get to attend the meeting, I figured he could come along on a cam appearance. Making sure no one was paying attention I carefully propped the photo up pointed towards the camera. It only took a pack of smokes and my grinder to hold it in place. Then we started smoking on some Stella Blue BB had rolled up. This 'Stella' keeps popping up a lot, and with good cause. However, one joint was not enough, as I had to light up the tiger I just rolled.
I think Moe's picture got stoned and fell over a few times. We kept it out on the table about 30 minutes then stored the photo away, as not to lose it,,, again... It was rather like having a guest on the smoke show, via satellite. Moe has been such a good friend to me. Giving me info on a hotel in the past, and some really good pick me up lines when times were tough. He and his girlfriend are top-notch people, and I cherish their friendship. Therefore, it was my honor to have him on the web smoke.
It was quite the blazing event, and I am sure they will have to clean the lens after this smoke-fest. Funny thing, it never seemed to stop the challenging chess matches to smoke up several hooters. You know chess and ghanja seem to go well together. I imagine it is the same way with checkers, and I can say for sure roller skating as well. I wonder how many other areas could be ghanja friendly, if such were permitted. The possibilities are endless as to the events that ghanja could be served with, hummmm??? Ah, just the ramblings of an old weed head...
Again, I got lost in that childlike poetic view.

Sitting on that bench to watch the world go along; The canal boats filled with tourist, and me with my bong.
You think that I would learn that some things never change; Even if you try, some things you can’t arrange.
I could sit for hours just watching all the faces; Thinking their same thoughts and being in their places.
Boats float away and people pass by; Some will laugh, some will think, some will even cry.

When I leave this seat behind, all will disappear; Awaiting your return so it can reappear.
I wouldn’t hold my breath on that last thought; I rather think it’s the spirit that each of us have brought.
People and events that make this dream so real; The scenery is a bonus and what a package deal!!!
From Brouwersgracht to Stadhouderskade, no matter where you stop; What a view, what a sight, that your heart is sure to drop.

To be in Amsterdam when the darkness comes so late; There is nothing here to dislike nothing here to hate.
I have sat on a canal wall while casually tokin’; Just in sight of the horseback lady who resides in Rokin.
I love Amsterdam with all my ghanja loving heart; I know we’ll meet again every time I part.

(Uh oh, where was I...)
Hey, why not head over to Betty Boop Coffeeshop. I had it on my list to try this time, and why not now. It is such a short hop from here so we were there in just a matter of minutes. They were playing some ‘Meatloaf’ hits, and then some ‘Stones’ tunes and the vibes were very cheerful. It was a spiffy shop, but rather crowded at the moment. Getting a beverage and grabbing a table outside was a better option at the moment. I had my back to the beginning of a building that split this otherwise wide AMS Street into two parts. A rather unique street it was. With several establishments sharing the middle of the wide section, for seating additional customers, the road was naturally split anyway. Each had there own little sections, and their tables had their own separate logos adorning them. Betty Boop has had the most colorful, with the cartoon Betty painted on them.
Although reports of late have told of no smoking on terraces, There was no problem lighting up a nice joint right here. It was getting a little dark in the sky, as it was 10:45 PM at the moment, so maybe nobody really noticed. Nonetheless, it made nice addition to the music that had started. A street musician was playing a guitar and simultaneously playing a wooden harp. The sounds were very subtle and ever winding in the night air. He was one of the fellows I saw last year playing in the dam. I even bought a disc of their music then. The group was ‘Kausay’ and the title was “Music From The Andes’ Vuelve” When they all play together, it is a remarkable sight. It is similar to a tribal dance, with a varied array of instruments. It is quite the beautiful sound.
Hearing a few tunes and needing a snack, it would be a good idea to get some of those Vlamse Fritis. (Fries.) There is this place on Damrak that has really good ones so why not? Now the only problem to that is the fellow behind the counter was in fine form. Being third in line, I had already witnessed both other customers make some errors in their ordering techniques. Errors simply because the counter man had scolded them for them. (Sensing this was a ‘fries Nazi’ situation I put on my best Seinfeld and step to the counter and gave it the best attempt I could.
I chanced ordering the fries and stating mayo, then offering my Euros. It worked out well and I stood to the side while he prepared them. Whew, I am so lucky two other people were in line, else “No Fries for me.” He really was testy with the other two customers as they lolly-gagged around with their orders. Not that there was a massive amount of customers, he just didn’t seem the type to joke around with. I felt he was just an all business type fellow.

I had just finished the last of the fries when I was standing at the tram stop. Just across the street at the Bijenkorf was some activity. There were two police officers stopping a car. They pulled it over right in front of the department store; well that would be the side of the store actually. The car had three people inside of it and I believe all three were young black gentlemen. The officers had approached the car once and seem to be discussing the situation when the passenger put a cell phone to his head. In just a few seconds, he opened the passenger door and just starting walking away. Still talking nonchalantly on the phone mind you, he just waltzed off as if he was never in the car.
I don’t know if the officers didn’t notice it or they don’t have the right to detain the passengers. That was just one funny sight, and one that wouldn’t happen in the States. Our law officers would have loved to draw a gun on this fleeing passenger. Yet, here in Holland he walked away without so much as an ID check. (You will never see that in America.) How cool is that, you just hand the passenger the drugs and he walks away. Of course, you meet up later to get your stash back, but at least the cops don’t get it. (It just makes you wonder how differently Laws work around the world) I even asked BB what she made of it. I can’t remember her exact response, but I am sure she was as puzzled as I was.

That tram sure is taking its sweet time. Dam this is the first stop out of Central Station, what’s the problem??? (Oh yeah, I light up a cigarette and it was two draws away. I should have lit that up 10 minutes ago.) It was a crowded tram, but we did manage to get on. With the ever crowding ride and just managing to get out at Keizersgracht, refreshment at Stix is most befitting. (Looks like the Goodbye of this morning, made way to a Hello before days end.)
With a couple of sodas we broke out the hash pipe and smoked up two bowls of some hash and kief that was hiding in my pouch. Mixing it in with 2 grams of weed made the finest late evening smoke. It was a rather quite evening and there weren’t even any late eve moped riders treading the road. Sure the occasional tram, but even they seem quieter at night. Of course, it might be the fact that I had just smoked the last bit of 8 grams on this wonderful Amsterdam day.
The weather was just sweet, with a bit of clouds here and there. It was a nice 65 degrees some time around 5:00 this evening. It was in the mid 50’s when I crashed, so overall that is a sweet day for walking about the town.

Hey, wait a minute!!! I woke up an hour after crashing out and smoke another bowl by the window. I reckon the view was calling me... It was an unbelievable purplish sky, with long dark streaks through it. It is like the land of no real darkness this time of year. I know I have said that in the past, but it is a ‘must see’ for ones self. What darkness you see on a clear night doesn’t last a hot 4 hours before the sun will start making a faint appearance. Now, that is so sweet.

I Really Love This Place.
I Really Do...

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Sat Oct 18, 7:22 am

Bravo...applause. Great poetry, great topics. Thank you very much for the compliments, you are a good man yourself, LH. We will burn a few in the Dam one of these days for sure.

moe.

TheGoatMan1
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TheGoatMan1 » Sat Oct 18, 8:23 am

FANTASTIC!!! The poetry portion was brilliant,i thought it was a wonderful change of pace,and ill also enjoyed how it seemlessly went from one style to the other,beutiful! I have to be honest LH,everytime i click on the channelites trip report section,and see you have posted another trip report,i get excited because i know i have a good read in store for me. Thanks for letting us live the dream with you! Keep up the good work,and i hope to return the favor soon.

Best ragards,
TheGoat

Dogbreath
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Dogbreath » Sat Oct 18, 9:47 am

Once again another enjoyable field report. A pleasure to read.

Life at it's best.

:-) Dogbreath

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Sat Oct 18, 4:09 pm

I can't believe the irony that we would both be typing our trip reports at basically the same time and both of us would make an allusion to the 'Soup Nazi.' Well, yours was an allusion, mine was more of a downright mention. Still, very odd indeed.

foxiehaha
power poster
power poster

Postby foxiehaha » Sat Oct 18, 4:46 pm

Mmmmmm, I liked the read, I LOVED the poetry.

The twit in the leather hat is missing out.... not flirting back with you..Hee hee.

Maybe one day we can meet up in Paradise (not the swingers pad tho!) have a doobie and twist table tops whilst getting hammered. :))

Love Foxie.x

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sat Oct 18, 6:42 pm

Lord Byron Hamlet wrote:

"The false smiles displayed, just short of a cry..."

This has to be one of the most descriptive, meaningful lines of poetry I've ever read....and I've read a few, written a few.

You sappy, silly person, you. HA!

WOOP!

hank
power poster
power poster

Postby hank » Sat Oct 18, 9:58 pm

As soon as I saw that you posted a new report I grabbed a beer and filled my pipe for an enjoyable read, and I wasn't dissapointed. Your descriptions and outlook on the Dam are so enjoyable,I can't wait till I get there next month. Thanks for all the tips and notes...

GT
power poster
power poster

Postby GT » Sun Oct 19, 2:49 pm

ahh, the poet laureate blesses us again...tho you did make me nervous when you started rhyming with muck & luck in the rld...

the read was a wonderful mental vacation this early sunday morning...ok, a show of hands now, who is going out to the tractor & combine to harvest grain this morning? uh huh,as i suspected, it's just me. ah well, all work & no play may make jack a dull boy, but all play & no work makes no jack ($$ or €€) ;-)

once again, lh, thanks for your efforts, they ( and you ) are greatly appreciated.

best regards
gt

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby a bollocks » Sun Oct 19, 6:07 pm

GT wrote:ahh, the poet laureate blesses us again...tho you did make me nervous when you started rhyming with muck & luck in the rld...

gt

"I had some luck, in a muck, with a ruck...
sack, it was messy, there was Bessy, butt...
breath ensued, it was religious, in the fridge...
was, all I ever dreamt, I screamt, I crimped
myself into a contortion of major proportion, my fort...
une, t'was invested in a saloon, a balloon, a buff...
oon. Forever.

WOOP!

Maid Marian
power poster
power poster

Lingerie or Cannabis College?

Postby Maid Marian » Mon Oct 20, 2:38 am

LH said; "The selection of colorful panties was quite vast; The next window was even better than the last." Then you said you just weren't interested in the Cannabis College. I'm sure you weren't after a trip to Vienna and then a lingerie show. I think everyone knows how you are about lingerie. I doubt going straight from RLD to the Taj Mahal would have been interesting at that moment. I think you are more of a member of the "Man's Club" than you may realize. LOL
As usual tho, a fantastic read. The poetry was really sweet and all the descriptions of each day you spend there are amazing. It makes me feel like I'm there also and I have not yet been. Maybe you could show me some of those wonderful places you write about so realistically sometime........Mmmmm, I would certainly like that. Having Last Hamlet show you around would definitely be a treat. Another great report, and I eagerly await the next one.
EXCELLENT!!! Maid Marian

Newbie Doo2
power poster
power poster

Postby Newbie Doo2 » Mon Oct 20, 11:18 am

Nicely done sir........It is a refreshing change to see poetry introduced into a trip report.

Things are looking up.

A Bollocks.........you fool........you make me laugh everytime.

Regards
ND2

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

It is a Joy..

Postby LastHamlet » Mon Oct 20, 1:29 pm

All of you are way to kind. Thank you so much for the wonderful thoughts you posted. I really wasn't sure how a few lines of rhyming jazz would be received. I guess sometime you just take the leap.
With all my trips being different from the other, I just wonder what 2004 will bring???
Best of Regards to all,
LastHamlet.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby a bollocks » Mon Oct 20, 10:18 pm

Newbie Doo2 wrote:
A Bollocks.........you fool........you make me laugh everytime.

Regards
ND2

Newbs......

A Fool say you? I take that as a compliment. The first entertainers, actors, confidantes were the fools of the court.

As my fave fool said in Lear: I-IV once said to no-one in particular (Goneril mebbe) I think he was talking to hisself....

"May not an ass know when the cart draws the horse? Whoop, Jug! I love thee."

I hafta say...

WHOOP!

Newbie Doo2
power poster
power poster

Postby Newbie Doo2 » Tue Oct 21, 9:51 am

a bollocks wrote:A Fool say you? I take that as a compliment. The first entertainers, actors, confidantes were the fools of the court.

Please, take it as a compliment, it was certainly meant as one.

Regards
ND2

Fooz

Brilliant Idea w/ the Poetry

Postby Fooz » Wed Oct 22, 12:00 am

I got to hand it to you, LH, you are a very creative individual, utilizing great poetry to spruce up an otherwise lackluster report, when compared with some of your best.

But, then again, who am I to critique you, let alone anyone, for what have I done in my little, insignificant life?

foxiehaha
power poster
power poster

Postby foxiehaha » Thu Oct 23, 7:08 pm

I beg to differ Fooz, that report was about as lacklustre as me in my tassles spinning them in opposite directions, the poetry was just a bloody grand bonus.
Regards,
Foxie.x

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Tassle-manian devil

Postby a bollocks » Thu Oct 23, 8:35 pm

foxiehaha wrote:I beg to differ Fooz, that report was about as lacklustre as me in my tassles spinning them in opposite directions, the poetry was just a bloody grand bonus.
Regards,
Foxie.x

decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Which mental picture must I delete from my Overly-gigged brain in order to save this vision of loveliness.

Ok. The one with LH and the goil from Vienna. Sorry, but Foxie is a priority.

WOOP!

Fooz

Foxie

Postby Fooz » Thu Oct 23, 10:23 pm

What's a tassel?

Newbie Doo2
power poster
power poster

Re: Foxie

Postby Newbie Doo2 » Fri Oct 24, 11:18 am

Fooz wrote:What's a tassel?

You have never heard of a tassle ?? Are you serious.....from that description can't you even imagine what they are.

I really don't know where to begin.........just that they are sometimes used to cover ladies nipples and can be spun in opposite directions by jiggling there boobies.

I'm really sorry everybody...that was a very poor description...in fact I can't stop laughing. I was going to change my mind and not post this but what the hey......its friday......Woo Hoo !!!!

We all need to laugh.

ND2

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Fri Oct 24, 5:40 pm

Newbie Doo2 wrote:
Fooz wrote:What's a tassel?

You have never heard of a tassle ?? Are you serious.....from that description can't you even imagine what they are.

I really don't know where to begin.........just that they are sometimes used to cover ladies nipples and can be spun in opposite directions by jiggling there boobies.

I'm really sorry everybody...that was a very poor description...in fact I can't stop laughing. I was going to change my mind and not post this but what the hey......its friday......Woo Hoo !!!!

We all need to laugh.
ND2

Now that was killer ND2. We all needeed that laugh...LOL...

Let's see now... On one hand you have my report, and the other you have Foxie in tassels... I have to side with A Bollocks on this one, the tassels have to be far better than my writing. Especially with the charming way she writes about her adventures.
Hey, I never take offence to being shot down by or comparred to tassels... WOW,,, What can I say....

Besides, Fooz was just giving his opinion on the subject... Win some, lose some...

foxiehaha
power poster
power poster

Postby foxiehaha » Fri Oct 24, 6:52 pm

Ahem......lol...... I didn't quite realise my throw away comment would cause such speculation. You guys are naughty but so lovable I can't help but be sat here giggling. Thank You for the comments. Although, I wasn't putting my tassles in competition with LH's report I was saying it was as good as them........ Ohhhh, I'm digging myself in deeper here....

Love To All,
Foxie.x

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby a bollocks » Fri Oct 24, 8:21 pm

LastHamlet wrote:
Let's see now... On one hand you have my report, and the other you have Foxie in tassels... I have to side with Bollocks on this one...

Lemme see, LH. I had one hand on the keyboard and the other hand on Foxie's tassles? Damn it, man. Is this 'puter screen two-way?

WOOP!

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jan 30, 9:31 pm

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”