24 24 24

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

patrick

24 24 24

Postby patrick » Mon Jan 14, 7:27 pm

24 24 24 hours to go

FlyByNite
super power poster
super power poster

Postby FlyByNite » Mon Jan 14, 7:35 pm

What are your dates, I'll post you on Whos In Town.

patrick

Postby patrick » Mon Jan 14, 7:37 pm

its already posted

FlyByNite
super power poster
super power poster

Postby FlyByNite » Mon Jan 14, 7:43 pm

OK, I see, as ACD. I'll add Channels and your avatar.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Max Flower
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Max Flower » Tue Jan 15, 8:44 am

Waaaaaaaaaay ! Good on ya Patrick, live it up for me, please give my best to Tak, Holly, et al, and don't forget that uber tasty hash we smoked in De Kuil.

Safe travels,
MF

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Jan 15, 6:43 pm

Have a great trip and may the sun shine on you.

Peace

patrick

Postby patrick » Sat Jan 19, 12:57 pm

the sun shined alittle, its raining now.

i did it all max.

blue cheese from ga and crimean blue from barneys are the top weeds so far.

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hammer » Sat Jan 19, 2:52 pm

Any of that tasty red deisel we smoked before? How is "the bench" holding up? We sit on that bankje so much, we should pay rent on it, eh?
Eat all the good stuff, smoke all the best, drink like hell, and report back if you remember anything.

Hammer

bigblunt
super poster
super poster

Postby bigblunt » Sat Jan 19, 2:54 pm

patrick wrote:the sun shined alittle, its raining now.

i did it all max.

blue cheese from ga and crimean blue from barneys are the top weeds so far.
Anything else from the G.A menu that is good right now?

patrick

Postby patrick » Sun Jan 20, 9:57 am

sat on the bench, the "rat"" pic is gone but the place is still de thur.

sour deisel from ga was killer and so was silver something. i got stoned and abbreviated and now can not remember. i will be back there later for crystals.

the crimean blue from barneys i swear you could smell when they opened the container from across the crowded coffeeshop. amazing smell and effect.

ga has a new budtebder,

greg from de kuil quit. might be old news to ya;ll but its new news to me and makes me sad.

more later

patrick

Postby patrick » Sun Jan 20, 6:58 pm

3 more top shelf

amnesia haze 12e greenhouse centrum near barneys

excellent,,,got lost going to amnesia afterwards...very pretty buds ,,,perfect trim

haw haze...dutch flowers....second place....11.50...excellent taste...bit dry...tended to turn tp powder in grinder....fresher batch been better.

kush de kuil.....12e...just vap 2 bags and finding it hard to type....produced dense tatsy vap.

Priapos
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Priapos » Sun Jan 20, 10:57 pm

Nice reports, thank you!

patrick

Postby patrick » Mon Jan 21, 8:55 am

the prettiest hooker in the world is back across the street from the old sailor pub.

swazi from hgf was sticky sticky sticky, very tasty, 5e bags were back.

rain

saw wild bill

back to ga today for crystals.

only one problem with arrogant bud tender, never go back again. and it wasn't dutch flowers.

time is up

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Jan 21, 9:21 am

Where you at today/tomorrow Patrick? I need to make a trip into the centrum and would like to share some good weed with you. Why don't you come out to Katsu this afternoon?

patrick

Postby patrick » Mon Jan 21, 5:12 pm

sorry i missed you mile, i sent you a pm. next time my friend.

i was at ga talking bud to the nicest couple in the world. then saw them again and talked about vapor. turns out they are one of us. small small world. glad you found your gat.

shiva rokerji...9e...very nice

yellow cab 8.5 very nice

crystals for tonight.

noon.....1 .....4 gram bud,,,,nice

john starts band?

super dude in town next week

de kuil at 9 if yuo are reading this

patrick

Postby patrick » Mon Jan 21, 7:44 pm

bew greenhouse has the nicest intertior of all.

and decent ak at 8.90 a G

TRYING COINS MANGO now

meet alot of nice people thius time

spe thaNKS TO TAK AND HOLLT for yet anpther fine dinner. greatest ams host ever.

new subwat sabdwich shop on rokin near dam

finnaly started saying dam ibstead of dam

hard to type in the dark.

lss..... good weed can be found for 8--12e

olenty of size 0 women everywhere.

wcweyone says i smoke to muxh

i hope i can come back but i think this is my last go round.

the signs are all there

onward thru the fog

bigblunt
super poster
super poster

Postby bigblunt » Mon Jan 21, 8:15 pm

patrick wrote:bew greenhouse has the nicest intertior of all.

and decent ak at 8.90 a G

TRYING COINS MANGO now

meet alot of nice people thius time

spe thaNKS TO TAK AND HOLLT for yet anpther fine dinner. greatest ams host ever.

new subwat sabdwich shop on rokin near dam

finnaly started saying dam ibstead of dam

hard to type in the dark.

lss..... good weed can be found for 8--12e

olenty of size 0 women everywhere.

wcweyone says i smoke to muxh

i hope i can come back but i think this is my last go round.

the signs are all there

onward thru the fog
Sounds great but a bit incoherent..LOL

Planning-A-Trip
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Planning-A-Trip » Wed Jan 23, 2:46 am

Patrick did you get any updated menu pics?

patrick

Postby patrick » Wed Jan 23, 6:49 pm

sorry no menu pics.

sorry i missed you mile high.

atm....100e.....152 dollars.

more details later.

amnesia haze from greenhouse wins best weed.

weasels ripped my fleash

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Thu Jan 24, 4:09 pm

Great thread and report Patrick! Enjoyed every detail!!

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Jan 24, 7:32 pm

the flight over was smooth and uneventful. landed and got 250e from the atm in the arrivals hall. noticied the price for a ride to central station was now 4.20e ironic i thought. central station was still under construction but it was no trouble finding the little white building out front and to my left, purchased a steippenkart for 6.90e and caught tram one out to my hotel.

arrivied at the abba about noon and my room was ready. 25e a night for a double room, it was only me but the extra room would be very nice. out the door and off to grey area. as i approached i noticed the building next door is still underconstruction, they should put homer back up. walked in expecting to see john but instead meet his new employee, a very nice young gent, asked to see the grey mist and grey berry and yellow cab. those were the 3 low end weeds on the menue. the recommendation was for the yellow cab and it looked very good. 1 gram 8.50e, it was one bud and i rolled the whole thing up and puffed away. the taste was not what i expected but the high was wonderful. perfect for a first smoke. i walked out and turned north up the singel, walked past the poozenboot and stopped in at rokerji for a rest and a view. walked up haarlemmer straat past picasso then past the new dampring then past the new greenhouse then when i got to barneys i crossed the street and went about 3 or 4 doors further down to check to see if the witch doctor shop was still there. it was. i cut south one street so i could walk down the brouwersgracht and sit on my favorite bench for thinking. after thinking i came to the conclusion that i can not speed up or slow down time no matter what i do. slowly walked over to the noon and found myself to be the only person there. purchased a 4 gram bud of blueberry for 23e and enjoyed watching some old zz top videos on the tv. the blueberry was excellent for the price and it was just one bud. by now it was time to head back to the abba, jet lag and hydro were catching up to me and i needed to rest. first day and i have noticed alot less tourist and alot more cops. specials seem to be everywhere from resturants to hotels, even alot of tourist stands have sales on. i even think for the first time in several trips the price of weed has not gone up. got back to the hotel and the first video was this dutch rapper with a song.....i'm from holland.....WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM?

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Jan 24, 7:46 pm

woke up very early thursday morning and really enjoyed standing out on the balcony smoking giant blueberry joints. at 7 a.m. the construction lights came on and the giant crane began to work, it was fun watcjing the courtyard and all the people starting their day. i had stayed at the abba last year and sure enough the same lady still takes a shower at 7:30 each morning. breakfast was enough to fill me up and with the weak dollar i had brought peanut butter and canned meats. i was eating on the cheap and a large free breakfast would be critical. off to the rokerji for some jack h, it looked great and was only 8.50e a gram, for early in the morning it would be perfect even if it was alittle dry breaking up. spent alot of time just wandering around from bench to bench. watching and thinking. made it out to the rembrandplein and enjoyed the short walk out to the new barneys. couple of people in line so i sat down and waited. as the dealer was showing his wares, he opened up the container of crimean blue and i could smell it from across the room. it was amazing. 12e a gram. turned out to be the second best weed i found. the smell and the look were astonishing and it produced dense vapor at low temps in the vaporizer. somehow i managed to walk back to rembrandplein.

running out of time on this computer, more later

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Jan 24, 7:48 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Um, isn't this a Trip Report?

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Jan 24, 7:51 pm

i posted it here so "guest" could respond. give everybody a fair shot at me.

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Jan 24, 7:52 pm

but i am glad you read it

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Jan 25, 1:45 am

interesting read(s), even the blurpies

Anne
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Anne » Fri Jan 25, 12:09 pm

patrick wrote:the first video was this dutch rapper with a song.....i'm from holland.....WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM?

Ha ha, that's such a lame song.

apollo13
new
new

Postby apollo13 » Fri Jan 25, 5:02 pm

patrick wrote:i was at ga talking bud to the nicest couple in the world. then saw them again and talked about vapor. turns out they are one of us. small small world. glad you found your gat.

Hey Patrick,

it was a true pleasure to pass time with you in both spots

Rollins at the Paradiso on Wednesday would have made the trip worthwhile on its own, sharing memories of FZ & meeting your goodself was equally special

hoping that our paths cross again before long, creatures of habit that we are, that hat is as crucial as a Volcano...

be well

A13

PS First post, finally registered a few days before this trip, long time lurker...

patrick

Postby patrick » Fri Jan 25, 7:15 pm

meeting you and your wife was one of the highlites of my trip apollo13, glad you had a good time.

happy belated birthday

patrick

Postby patrick » Fri Jan 25, 7:34 pm

lets see.....i left off walkingback towards dam square, stopped in at a subway sandwich shop on rokin near the dam and then over to grey area to see if john was there yet. he was and imho he is the nicest budtender ever. 2g of chocolope for 23e, it was the top smoke of my trip last year, it was very sticky and produced a good strong high but was not of the same quality of last year. the 2g was only one bud. it also produced good vapor, ga's vaporizer had a small bag on it, it was also one of the new digital volcanos, about 192-200c seemed to work best. after that was dinner with TAK and Holly, two of the nicest channelites i have ever meet. i have been to the houseboat 3 times and everytime i get feed dinner. thank you both so much. it was wonderful to sit and smoke a joint then enjoy dinner and conversation while enjoying one of the best views in amsterdam, out your living room window. i hope your knee feels better. after dinner i felt a coffeeshop calling and as i walked past the new dampkring it started to rain so i went in and got 1g of NYD for 8.50. it was a bunch of little buds but it did produce that taste and high i was looking for. i did get a bad vibe from the dealer and at another shop on a different day, the vibe turned nasty. on the other hand, the young lady behind the bar was wonderful and i had a conversation with a guy sitting next to me that i like to think might have been MHD. he was about my age, from the states, had only been in the dam a year or so and had a little container with a assortment of smoke in it. nice fellow. i also noticed that the upstairs was under construction, i could not help but wonder if it had something to do with the new smoking laws coming soon. after the rain slacked i walked over to de kuil, there were only a couple of people there and i asked to see the two low end weeds on the menu. they were white widow and blueberry, having already noon's blueberry, i opted for the white widow at 8.50 a gram, the nice dealer picked out a one gram bud that was the stickest weed so far. 1/4 of a gram produced to large bags of dense tasty vapor. i say the nice dealer because later in the trip i found the not so nice dealer at de kuil. after vapor vapor and more vapor it was back to the abba were i came to the conclusion that a tv without a remote control is virtualy worthless.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”