Sit-N-Spin #7

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Sit-N-Spin #7

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Nov 29, 10:25 pm

Post Removed, Tired Of Causing Problems.

I removed this post, and all of mine in this thread, as they were an embarrassment to the Forum and the Trip Reports Section in general.
I do apologize for any crap that has gotten started on this thread and the one I started prior to this one. To put it better than I ever could, and in the words of someone with a lot more sense, "This thread is an embarrassment"
Those being the words of Dazzler on my last vomit bomb, and better words could not have been spoken.

I was, and still am the main cause of this embarrassment, and have now removed my posts from this entire thread, and encourage you all to do the same. I had no idea it would end up just like the last one, or I would have never posted it to begin with.

I owe a deep apology to Cattales1960, and Richwes/Twitch, and do so hope you can learn to forget this crappy piece of non-worthy stuff ever existed... Please Forgive me.
Last edited by LastHamlet on Fri Dec 07, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Fri Nov 30, 9:28 am

He should have done that in the RLD maybe a beautiful would have came out and to save him!

bijdehandje
regular
regular

Postby bijdehandje » Mon Dec 03, 2:42 pm

Drink AA, avoid whiteys.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Sit-N-Spin #7

Postby Dano » Tue Dec 04, 8:09 pm

LastHamlet wrote:Why now??? Why tell this load of drivel???

Good question

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

LH

Postby chichi123 » Tue Dec 04, 8:31 pm

LH I laughed my butt off. That was fun. I cradled Boney like that once to the floor. Yes, he merely went to sleep for a bit.

One of my fave toys was the "Slip and Slide".

Cheech

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Wed Dec 05, 2:56 pm

OMGOSH LH you were there????? Twitch was to my left and when I looked he was fine, next thing I knew I heard a loud thud and he was on the floor. Cattales started taking care of him immediately with her husband, I just covered my face. Sheesh that was a total buzzkill for sure! He wasn't having a whitey though, it was a seizure.

Wow that's too funny (not the seizure), I didn't remember you being there then. I had just met everyone that day as I had just gotten in.

It was a different forum I belonged to for a while and some of the people are nice, but the administrator sucks donkey balls and picks on women who don't want to have sex with him. Needless to say I didn't stay in that forum and would never return <shudder> man he made my skin crawl; still does. He was so hyped up on coke everyone was asking what was wrong with him LOLOLOL sheesh it's Amsterdam, dude not Columbia ;-)

richwes
power poster
power poster

Postby richwes » Wed Dec 05, 4:31 pm

I'm the person you're discussing.
Due to lack of sleep, a 13 hr. plane ride, and messing up my meds I had a seizure.
I have had epilepsy since 2001, which is where the screenname twitch came from.
Sorry if I messed things up for people, but hell, a little excitment never hurt anyone.
Although the budtneder treated it as a whitey Catt, a nurse, knew what was happening. Due to the fact that I was preatty high my muscles were very relaxed and did not convulse as hard as usual, which didn't help to recognise what was going on.
I also forgot to put my medic alert bracelett back on after the airport.
I won't comment on IG'S except to say I believe there are 2 sides to every story, and since the admin. of the forum she is talking about stayed with me during the week he was there I have to dissagree about the coke comment.
Anyway, will be staying in Haarlem next April, and plan on being more careful the first few days.
Thanks for your concern??
Richwes/twitch

p.s. was not aware of being given CPR, but I have stopped breating during seizures before and have had to have CPR done by paramedics.
Glad I was able to provide entertainment for all you folks.

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Thu Dec 06, 8:36 am

richwes wrote:since the admin. of the forum she is talking about stayed with me during the week he was there I have to dissagree about the coke comment.

Twitch:

1. You weren't the one he sent a private message to hoping you also did coke as he did me (I don't). I suppose hoping it would lead to something else, which brings me to number two.

2. You weren't the one he sent a private message to saying and I quote "Will you fuck with me Y or N?" with all the maturity of a 12 yr old (and that was generous).

3. Said "administrator" freely admitted to coke use both in ACD and VDF as well. I don't give a rats ass if he does it but everything I have said is the truth, period.

4. Being his roommate didn't make you his babysitter and you weren't asked why he was acting so strangely because you weren't all there yourself half the time. I would suggest you stay out of this--wanting to come to the defense of your friend is understandable, but foolish and ignorant when you didn't walk in MY shoes, nor did you have the "intimate" communication with him that he tried to have with ME. Your leader told me HIMSELF he was going to do it over there during 420 and that he enjoyed it. Disagree all you want, the truth is the truth.

Cantona7
power poster
power poster

Postby Cantona7 » Thu Dec 06, 10:06 am

glad to see your ok twitch. never met you but always enjoy your posts on the acd. must have been a scary experience.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

I was awake, I saw what happened.

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Dec 06, 2:04 pm

Last edited by LastHamlet on Fri Dec 07, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: LH

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Dec 06, 2:09 pm

Last edited by LastHamlet on Fri Dec 07, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: I was awake, I saw what happened.

Postby chigusa » Thu Dec 06, 2:26 pm

LastHamlet wrote:
I don't live life

what does this mean? i have read your reports and looked at the site you set up about your motor and that. you appear to enjoy life and live it quite thoroughly.

richwes
power poster
power poster

LastHamlet

Postby richwes » Thu Dec 06, 3:02 pm

Rather than get into a discussion about seizure, vs. whitey vs. sleep depravation I would like to thank you for helping me last April at Pink Floyd.
Usually don't remember much of last hour before and after my seizures, and this was the case then.
What I do remember is making comment about cleavage of catt. when budtender asked me what I saw, and the rather horrifying trip up four flights of winding stairs to get to our apartment.
Anyway, thanks for your assistance and hopefully we can meet up for a smoke next April.
Peace; richwes/twitch

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Dec 06, 4:48 pm

Last edited by LastHamlet on Fri Dec 07, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Dec 06, 4:51 pm

Last edited by LastHamlet on Fri Dec 07, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richwes
power poster
power poster

Postby richwes » Thu Dec 06, 6:37 pm

Am planning on being at DeKuil ( 420 ) on 4/20 at 4:20, just like last April, then on to Nes to see DC and use their VerDamper again.

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Thu Dec 06, 6:40 pm

islandgurl wrote:
richwes wrote:since the admin. of the forum she is talking about stayed with me during the week he was there I have to dissagree about the coke comment.

Twitch:

1. You weren't the one he sent a private message to hoping you also did coke as he did me (I don't). I suppose hoping it would lead to something else, which brings me to number two.

2. You weren't the one he sent a private message to saying and I quote "Will you fuck with me Y or N?" with all the maturity of a 12 yr old (and that was generous).

3. Said "administrator" freely admitted to coke use both in ACD and VDF as well. I don't give a rats ass if he does it but everything I have said is the truth, period.

4. Being his roommate didn't make you his babysitter and you weren't asked why he was acting so strangely because you weren't all there yourself half the time. I would suggest you stay out of this--wanting to come to the defense of your friend is understandable, but foolish and ignorant when you didn't walk in MY shoes, nor did you have the "intimate" communication with him that he tried to have with ME. Your leader told me HIMSELF he was going to do it over there during 420 and that he enjoyed it. Disagree all you want, the truth is the truth.

But were you morally outraged?
Cheech

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Thu Dec 06, 8:56 pm

LMFAO cheech!!!!!!!!!!!! Not anymore :-)

cattales1960
just in
just in

Postby cattales1960 » Thu Dec 06, 10:13 pm

ok last hamlet.. most of the cpr you seen was shaking him but you were too stoned to even help. . and by the way I felt his chest and listened to his breathing which I even had someone else confirm so before you start blowing stoned bs on another forum, get your stoned facts straight bud...but in all fairness to you I am glad you help him to the ground because I knew he was probably having a seizure and I was across the room.

woody
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby woody » Thu Dec 06, 10:20 pm

Blimey, you potheads can get very worked up, can't you? Like, just chiiilll maaan...

Skull - 2007
power poster
power poster

Postby Skull - 2007 » Thu Dec 06, 10:59 pm

woody wrote:Blimey, you potheads can get very worked up, can't you? Like, just chiiilll maaan...

Your 1 to talk! with your unprovoked attacks & flaming,Ps i reported you now so i can only hope someone with influence will shut you up.

woody
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby woody » Thu Dec 06, 11:04 pm

Skull - 2007 wrote:
woody wrote:Blimey, you potheads can get very worked up, can't you? Like, just chiiilll maaan...

Your 1 to talk! with your unprovoked attacks & flaming,Ps i reported you now so i can only hope someone with influence will shut you up.

You mean I might start sending abusive PMs to folk, get banned, and then crawl back with a new username?

Nah, that'd be too sad for words.

richwes
power poster
power poster

Postby richwes » Thu Dec 06, 11:21 pm

cattales1960 wrote:ok last hamlet.. most of the cpr you seen was shaking him but you were too stoned to even help. . and by the way I felt his chest and listened to his breathing which I even had someone else confirm so before you start blowing stoned bs on another forum, get your stoned facts straight bud...but in all fairness to you I am glad you help him to the ground because I knew he was probably having a seizure and I was across the room.

Being an ex-paramedic, Navy corpsman, and all around medical hanger on I have to agree with Catt here.
I know how I feel after a seizure, and I definetly had a seizure.
LH, your friend may have one form of epilepsy and I have another.
When I told my neurologist about it he was the one who said that I didn't have any strong convusions due to the muscle relaxing effects of weed. He had offered to write me an Rx, but AridZona doesn't do that.
Maybe I should move to Cali.
Anyway, thanks to any and all who helped me.
Peace; richwes/twitch

Skull - 2007
power poster
power poster

Postby Skull - 2007 » Thu Dec 06, 11:26 pm

woody wrote:
Skull - 2007 wrote:

You mean I might start sending abusive PMs to folk, get banned, and then crawl back with a new username?

Nah, that'd be too sad for words.

Abusive??? who to like?,You were the 1 keybashing dude! i was just answering you to try & shut you up.

cattales1960
just in
just in

Postby cattales1960 » Thu Dec 06, 11:34 pm

richwes wrote:
cattales1960 wrote:ok last hamlet.. most of the cpr you seen was shaking him but you were too stoned to even help. . and by the way I felt his chest and listened to his breathing which I even had someone else confirm so before you start blowing stoned bs on another forum, get your stoned facts straight bud...but in all fairness to you I am glad you help him to the ground because I knew he was probably having a seizure and I was across the room.

Being an ex-paramedic, Navy corpsman, and all around medical hanger on I have to agree with Catt here.
When I told my neurologist about it he was the one who said that I didn't have any strong convusions due to the muscle relaxing effects of weed. He had offered to write me an Rx, but AridZona doesn't do that.
Peace; richwes/twitch

and twitch, I would do it again in a heart beat :)

Skull - 2007
power poster
power poster

Postby Skull - 2007 » Thu Dec 06, 11:34 pm

You were the 1 calling people names woody! ie drunk/nutter/smackhead & the other vile stuff you wrote,Who the hell are you anyways?? are you the self apointed spokesman for the the channels.nl forum all of a sudden? huh,You just a common member here woody! thats it,Your not a moderator here or anything like that know what i mean lol,You a simple coward whos only good for hiding behind hid pc & launching unprovoked attacks with your pointless keybashing! + your a racist & a bully,In a nutshell your a big mouthpeice & i would aprecerate in future if you didnt answer my threads & posts! oh & good day.

richwes
power poster
power poster

Postby richwes » Fri Dec 07, 1:48 am

cattales1960 wrote:
richwes wrote:

Peace; richwes/twitch

and twitch, I would do it again in a heart beat :)

Or a lack of one lol

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Fri Dec 07, 2:05 am

LastHamlet wrote: Believe this or not, at one point you were snoring, and that was before the CPR. I am not in any way down-playing your seizures, a friend of mine had epilepsy, and I have seen many types of those and other types of attacks... This was not one of those.

Jesus Christ are you ever a stupid fucking wannabe neurologist.

There is more than one type of seizure activity. Read up before you go off numbnuts. http://www.neurologychannel.com/seizures/types.shtml

Fucking idiot.
Last edited by Dano on Fri Dec 07, 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Fri Dec 07, 2:09 am

islandgurl wrote:I would suggest you stay out of this--wanting to come to the defense of your friend is understandable, but foolish and ignorant when you didn't walk in MY shoes,.

Wow maybe you should follow your own advice.

islandgurl wrote:nor did you have the "intimate" communication with him that he tried to have with ME.

He should have slipped some belgium brown your way and you'd be good to go. You choco slut.

woody
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby woody » Fri Dec 07, 9:48 am

Skull - 2007 wrote:You were the 1 calling people names woody! ie drunk/nutter/smackhead & the other vile stuff you wrote,Who the hell are you anyways?? are you the self apointed spokesman for the the channels.nl forum all of a sudden? huh,You just a common member here woody! thats it,Your not a moderator here or anything like that know what i mean lol,You a simple coward whos only good for hiding behind hid pc & launching unprovoked attacks with your pointless keybashing! + your a racist & a bully,In a nutshell your a big mouthpeice & i would aprecerate in future if you didnt answer my threads & posts! oh & good day.

Nearly at bursting point, eh, Kingdoc?

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”