October 10 -16, 2007

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

DRRB
power poster
power poster

October 10 -16, 2007

Postby DRRB » Fri Oct 26, 5:37 am

A perfect autumn week for a loner stoner to wander through Amsterdam, Den Haag, Haarlem, and Delft; temperatures in the 70's; no rain for seven days.
Amazing that Mauritshuis receives so little attention. Of many great paintings, my favoite: the Goldfinch. Strolling through Delft, including into the Future; in search of the best sativa for me. Willie Wortels ....wonderful as always. The Escher museum in Den Haag which I viewed through a silver haze would be a treat under any conditions.
Strange and wonderful to see a large carnival in Dam Square. Why not ?
Autumn colors from day one. It had rained the day before , so there were colorful leaves on the ground as well as in the trees.. The beauty of Amsterdam presents a glittering new facet.
Riding on or walking along the canals always is a source of joy.This time the pleasure is increased by the colorful leaves in the trees canalside, and their reflections in the water.
Best sativa for me.. Mako Haze, Tweede Kamer.

DR RB

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Mon Oct 29, 3:24 pm

Temps in the 70's and no rain? WOW you hit the "dam" lottery ;-)

Very nice description thank you, DRRB. I pictured myself walking along the canal and I will be in 2 weeks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can't wait and I also like the Mako Haze, good choice. If you like Mako Haze you'd probably like Amnesia Haze as well, it's one of my faves :-)

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”