Sit-N-Spin #6

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Sit-N-Spin #6

Postby LastHamlet » Fri Oct 19, 4:38 pm

Freekin Magic, or FM
God, it's good to be in AMS, in April 07

There is always something new to learn in AMS, or at least from my viewpoint that is. According to GT and now FBN, there are some magical qualities about a certain chocolate that is available in Amsterdam...
Puccini Chocolate, and smile when you say that.

Word has it, from the two gurus on hand, that Puccini is the panty melting magic,,, and you know my curiosity is peeked :-)
I am chiming in, as the fellows give me the scoop on the panty magic, if you will. Say it ain't so???
Oh yes, they both said, it be so... Honest to goodness, irresistible, going to get some lovin, panty melting magic,,, in a box.

Pricey, but admittedly I had never really had Good or Real Chocolate, until now. How in the hell can this really be??? For one, gander a peek at my avatar, I am virtually looking at Puccini, and never been in, not until GT showed me the light. Sure, once, Maid Marian and I was going to venture in, but the line was rather long at the time, but for Heaven's Sake, of all the times I have been in GA, and never made a purchase across the street, I must be mad, and really mad at that.

Blissfulness, and I'm not really huge on chocolate, but as I mentioned, I have never really had REAL CHOCOLATE, till right now... I think I just wet my panties :-) My goodness, I am going to have to start investigating more, and quit being a horse with blinders on. I, being more one to beeline an item of desire, than to see the other hidden wonders,,,, and what wonders I have seemingly missed? I know in the shadows of my mind there are other things I have missed, and also wondered about???

The Magical Kingdom never seizes to amaze me, in its never-ending wonders of the compressed alleyways, and winding streets, life is always a little different around the next corner, and sometimes, a lot different.
Passing by each place, and sometimes with shop doors open, hearing words of Dutch, and many other languages, as it all blends to a symphony of the song, of Amsterdam... These visions also can be different around each corner. One thing be utmost true, it is one of the most diverse places I have have ever been, without war going on.

So, now I know what Puccini is all about... 3 boxes to carry home please, and the lady had me select what went in each box... This is so unbelievably good; I can actually see why the fellows say that it is panty melting, freekin magic.

Parity Slant to the Satire:

6 months after the April 07 vacation, I am pondering writing this very segment, when first I must make a pickup at Starbuck's here at home, for the office mind you... A real bummer, when Coffeeshop, don't mean the thing you want it to. So, I am rolling up the bags, of all 13 lbs of coffee, when I hear a lady in the corner, replying to one of the staff. Man, something is funny about the way she said that sentence. After a few minutes, I lean over and casually ask where she is originally from?
Why did I even ask??? What was it in the sound??? Hell, I don't know, you tell me.
Nonetheless, she replied to say Da Nederlands, and I just friggin knew it. Well, being in her 70's, but in excellent shape for the years, I really enjoyed burning up an hour, off the clock, to converse with her about the place I, and she also, loves. She has her American Citizenship now, and I asked if she could get her Dutch Citizenship back, to which she said those infamous words Boker Toker just translated for us... It was not possible. Of course, she said, Money can change just about anything, pending certain issues and investments.
I described in great detail all the places I have been in her native country, and with such a smile I had on my face. I know this because she told me that no one she ever met, spoke of such passion about her country, before. I mean it was like I was walking her through the streets of Volendam, Marken, AMS, Haarlem, and many other little nooks that exist there. I mean we just let it roll of our adventures, the whole time.

What makes this unusual??? What makes this a Parity Slant??? You got to know there is more...

She asked what originally drew me to her country of origin??? I replied that I wanted to visit all the Coffeeshops... What a shock. After describing several of my better ones, she, was still not getting it. I told her I love the Nederlands more than any place, I love the fact that I am not treated like a criminal just because... But there are many Starbuck's Coffeeshops in America, why did you want to see Coffeeshops in my small Country??? She still wasn't catching on, I could sense it.
I asked if she knew what they sold in Dutch Coffeeshops? Uhhh, Coffee??? She replied.

Here came the touchy part... A 70ish lady, and me having to say the words... Well, I am the master of throwing myself to the wolves, and said they sell hash and weed... She was a bit shocked, and still didn't get what I was confessing to. I knew this, cause she continued to say, yes I have heard they do sell these things, but I would never touch the stuff... Never she said, and don't know anyone who would.

I gave her my business card, and said now you know at least one who does enjoy the stuff. I could just see it in her face, that look of shock, that look of --NO WAY--.
I gave a smile and told her that not all things are as they seem... It is a creation of God, a mere plant, how bad do you think it can really be??? Still, and even though she hid it well, she was more shocked than she could get over, at that moment.

The drum beats, and the play is to escape the stigmata of your native land, and have but free moments just to be at peace, in a land far away. Maybe because I feel not so much like a freak when I travel to my favorite place??? That's for sure, but it is an illusion I have created in my mind, because some things never wash off... Never.
Grateful that there is a place that will have me, and make me feel at home, but make no mistake, I am still thought of, by more than I seemingly know, to be a freak.

Not my other actions come in to question, because I try and be friendly till given a reason not, and those times are rare... Simply which brand of smoke I select is the reasoning to such.
Even in a place I escape to, and live out the play I love so, I am still a freak.
I thought I was safe, but realize that those of us who really enjoy, and like me, really love the ghanja; we bear a strange kinship to the elephant man, in our quest to be human.
We are not animals, we are human beings, would be the lines he would lend us at this time.

Not bitching, not really, because throughout these years, I have had the spare time to bring a few of the not knower’s of the truth, to the light of day... These have been the rewarding moments. However, this, due to a lack of time, was not one of those days... So, to the very nice Dutch lady I met in Starbuck's,,,, I would hope you be kind in your thoughts of us, of the kind, for not all things are what they seem... Not all programs are good ones, they were just made to control.

I'm still a nice freak,
LH

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Sat Oct 20, 7:52 am

Nice Post! I love Amsterdam. You desribe it very well. Cant wait to go back in JAN.

sdshadow
super power poster
super power poster

Postby sdshadow » Sun Oct 21, 3:35 pm

You are a freak in the highest order, LH. A freak like the rest of us.

Walk softly and carry a big spliff.

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Postby Chili Ed » Sun Oct 21, 6:46 pm

That was great man. I Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Chili

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Mon Oct 22, 7:04 pm

I LOVE your posts, LH ya rambling man u lolol and hey you got a kiss on the cheek for giving me a Puccini chocolate, remember? More than most men get from me lololol

Honestly that was fun reading, LH. I'll be sitting in a coffeeshop in 3 weeks wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll even light up a cone in DeKuil 420 for you and Blueberry in rememberance and solidarity for us freaks who don't belong... boy I've felt the way you do since I was a teen, LH; I don't meet too many people with the complete passion I have for the most helpful weed on earth and we also can't help it if we're smarter than most ;-)

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Mon Oct 22, 10:40 pm

Thanks A bunch, and of course Thanks for the kissy, it was very sweet of you.
Those chocolates are magic, what can I say, that FBN and GT didn't already tell me... "It be so."

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Tue Oct 23, 6:44 am

Where is the nearest Central Station to get Puccni Chocolate?

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Oct 23, 12:31 pm

I know there is another Puccini shop somewhere in AMS, but I think the closest one to Amsterdam Central Station is the one I went to, across the street from Grey Area Coffeeshop. You can go down the Singel Canal, from Central station, bearing off to your right at first when leaving the station.(I Suggest you cross over Singel and start walking down the right side of the canal)
Heading down the Singel, you would not long come to a statue of a big head in an open canal bridge/cafe court. You will be right at the Puccini shop from there, just look on the corner, on your right.
(While in Puccini, look across the street, out the big window, and see if there is a free seat in Grey Area... Maybe even the one I am sitting in, in the Avatar I use.)

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Tue Oct 23, 1:07 pm

The other Puccini is located at Staalstraat 17 http://www.puccinibomboni.com/

Great writing as always LH.

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Tue Oct 23, 1:58 pm

Thanks for the info. I thought that window looked familiar. I have been there many times, but with only 1 thing on my mind. It was right in front of my face the whole time. I will be sure to stop in when I am in town in JAN!

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Tue Oct 23, 9:16 pm

I highly recommend the milk chocolate with almonds mmmmmmmmmmm that's what I got from you, LH :-)

They have A LOT of dark chocolates though, more than milk... I'm a milk chocolate only girl and spent over 60 euro there a few times back, but that's easy to do when they're about 2 euro or more a piece and you want to take some home ;-)

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Wed Oct 24, 6:24 am

islandgurl wrote:I highly recommend the milk chocolate with almonds mmmmmmmmmmm that's what I got from you, LH :-)

They have A LOT of dark chocolates though, more than milk... I'm a milk chocolate only girl and spent over 60 euro there a few times back, but that's easy to do when they're about 2 euro or more a piece and you want to take some home ;-)

I love Milk Chocolate, cant wait to try it.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Sit-N-Spin #6

Postby Dano » Wed Oct 24, 2:22 pm

LastHamlet wrote:The Magical Kingdom never seizes to amaze me

You never cease to amaze me

LastHamlet wrote:life is always a little different around the next corner, and sometimes, a lot different.

Wow such insight

LastHamlet wrote:to a symphony of the song, of Amsterdam...

Shit shit shit

LastHamlet wrote:I lean over and casually ask where she is originally from?
Why did I even ask??? What was it in the sound??? Hell, I don't know, you tell me.

You were horney and there were were no boys around to bugger

LastHamlet wrote:Well, being in her 70's, but in excellent shape for the years,.

eew

LastHamlet wrote:I would never touch the stuff... Never she said, and don't know anyone who would.

I gave her my business card, and said now you know at least one who does enjoy the stuff. I could just see it in her face, that look of shock, that look of --NO WAY--.,.

The look was probably more like GO AWAY. Thinking "I just came in to get a cup of Joe and now this Wierd Al twin has to show up"

LastHamlet wrote:I gave a smile and told her that not all things are as they seem... --.,.

You sly devil

LastHamlet wrote:It is a creation of God, a mere plant, how bad do you think it can really be???--.,.

So is hemlock, you should get some.

LastHamlet wrote: she was more shocked than she could get over, at that moment.--.,.

You are such a rebel

LastHamlet wrote:because some things never wash off... Never..

Try using soap sometime

LastHamlet wrote:I thought I was safe, but realize that those of us who really enjoy, and like me, really love the ghanja; we bear a strange kinship to the elephant man, in our quest to be human..--.,.

Please get therapy. Please.

Wait!!!!

I just read this piece of poop It took you ten years to write!!! You dont need therapy, you just need a laxitive.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Oct 24, 7:34 pm

Dano, I will now ask you to fuck off, you mindless piece of little shit that clings to your rabid dog's ass.

Some day, and I really relish the thought of it, we shall meet. (And, I'm a REAL Doc Holiday fan.)

Now, seeing how you are like the crabs and rarely fuck-off, write whatever else you want, and I'll remember every word, for that One Day in the future.

I Never Forget A Promise!!!!

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Wed Oct 24, 9:39 pm

LastHamlet wrote:And, I'm a REAL Doc Holiday fan.

I'm your Huckleberry *~wink~* lololol LOVE Doc Holiday, LH and of course Val Kilmer's performance in Tombstone as him... awesome.

Don't pay any attention to Dano, LH... he needs to get laid, problem is Janet Reno's not that desperate.

Randy

Postby Randy » Thu Oct 25, 2:42 am

ok.
Trip reports are scared, so I've been told.
but, LMMFAO! Dano!

feelin' Randy

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Thu Oct 25, 3:28 am

Randy wrote:scared

I take it you meant sacred?

Woot!

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Thu Oct 25, 9:31 am

[quote="LastHamlet"]Dano, I will now ask you to fuck off, you mindless piece of little shit that clings to your rabid dog's ass.

Some day, and I really relish the thought of it, we shall meet. (And, I'm a REAL Doc Holiday fan.)

Now, seeing how you are like the crabs and rarely fuck-off, write whatever else you want, and I'll remember every word, for that One Day in the future.

I Never Forget A Promise!!!![/quote

You tell him LastHamlet. Lets see him write something better. What's his deal?

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Thu Oct 25, 12:28 pm

LastHamlet wrote:Dano, I will now ask you to fuck off,!!!!

Methinks I won't

LastHamlet wrote:your rabid dog's ass. ,!!!!

How dare you!

LastHamlet wrote:Some day, and I really relish the thought of it, we shall meet. !

Then what, you'll lash my thighs with your ponytail? No Thanks.

BTW the seventies called and they want your hair back.

LastHamlet wrote:Now, seeing how you are like the crabs and rarely fuck-off,

Eeew. I bet you have an extensive crab experience. Good thing that poor old duch lady didn't get the roofies you tried to slip her.

LastHamlet wrote: I Never Forget A Promise!!!!

Now if only you'd promise to stop writing such crap.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Thu Oct 25, 12:33 pm

islandgurl wrote:

I'm your Huckleberry *~wink~* lololol LOVE Doc Holiday, LH and of course Val Kilmer's performance in Tombstone as him... awesome.

Don't pay any attention to Dano, LH... he needs to get laid, problem is Janet Reno's not that desperate.

She might not be, but I understand you will drop your knickers for a box of chocolate.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Thu Oct 25, 12:35 pm

MikeFromTx wrote:You tell him LastHamlet. Lets see him write something better. What's his deal?

Did you see what he said he wanted to do to my bum with a cucumber?

Thats what my deal is.

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Thu Oct 25, 1:02 pm

Dano wrote:
MikeFromTx wrote:You tell him LastHamlet. Lets see him write something better. What's his deal?

Thats what my deal is.

Oh those two things just dont sound like they go together very well.

My ass is exit only LOL

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Oct 25, 1:09 pm

Sadly, it is never a good thing to have to be harsh with another person, but it does show a good point in something I wrote... As I always try to be nice, till someone forces me to be rude.
Even then it's not a good thing, as this started from a silly little prank, so we should just let it go.
I mean Dano no harm at all, I'm just willing to bet, face to face, he won't say the little snipes he words out on the forum. Just guessing, but it is a fairly safe bet. I, however, would say in person, anything I write, and it's usually what gets me the looks I do... Strange but true.

My apologies to all who were offended.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Oct 25, 1:14 pm

Dano wrote:

Thats what my deal is.

Please do read that thread in question, and you will see this was a silly little prank, but Dano, be fair, you wanted that cucumber up another's bum, first... I just reworded the reword, so to speak.
If I lie, please say otherwise.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Thu Oct 25, 1:25 pm

Dano wrote:
islandgurl wrote:

She might not be, but I understand you will drop your knickers for a box of chocolate.

Again, spreading delusional lies...

So, does your wife go to work, and you violate her computer this way???... Man, you need a job, and a life, and maybe not getting stuck in a ditch like clockwork, every year, would help???
I was raised in a small yahoo town, and even we call people like you,,, well,,, Rednecks.
Get a grip Dano, you make more people mad than you can handle the likes of. One day you are going to accidentally piss off someone like Muckypup, and well,,, get yourself seriously humiliated.

MikeFromTx
super power poster
super power poster

Postby MikeFromTx » Thu Oct 25, 1:34 pm

LastHamlet wrote:
Dano wrote:

Thats what my deal is.

Please do read that thread in question, and you will see this was a silly little prank, but Dano, be fair, you wanted that cucumber up another's bum, first... I just reworded the reword, so to speak.
If I lie, please say otherwise.

I cant to seem to find the thread. But that's ok all I really was trying to say is that I like your style of writing Hamlet. You have a good way of describing things. It helps me becuase I am here and Iraq dreaming of the DAM all the time. But I will be there in JAN. Im looking forward to it.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Thu Oct 25, 3:14 pm

LastHamlet wrote:I mean Dano no harm at all, I'm just willing to bet, face to face, he won't say the little snipes he words out on the forum.

Which thing? That your writing is shit? That you are a homo?, or that you look just like Wierd Al.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Thu Oct 25, 3:45 pm

LastHamlet wrote:Again, spreading delusional lies... .

Go on try. get a box of belgian chocolates. You'll melt in her mouth.

LastHamlet wrote:.Man, you need a job, and a life..

Methinks I've been wounded! The perennial sad sack is telling me to get a life.
You have an addiction and not much else besides a collection of shit writing, and that car,... lol. please. The more I examine the whole package you seem like a high school kid.

LastHamlet wrote:.I was raised in a small yahoo town, ..

And instead of becoming a Yahoo you showed em and became a sad sack.

LastHamlet wrote:.Get a grip Dano, you make more people mad than you can handle the likes of. .

I can handle anything.

LastHamlet wrote:.One day you are going to accidentally piss off someone like Muckypup, and well,,, get yourself seriously humiliated.
*GASP*

Muck and I (not unlike Hitler and Stalin) have a non aggression pact. We break it from time to time but I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Last edited by Dano on Thu Oct 25, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beer
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Beer » Thu Oct 25, 3:53 pm

Dano wrote:The more I examine the whole package you seem like a high school kid.
Dano! In the circumstances should you be examining the packages of high school kids?

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Thu Oct 25, 3:56 pm

Beer and I DO NOT have a non aggression pact.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”