Live Report - from the Coin

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Valo
power poster
power poster

Live Report - from the Coin

Postby Valo » Sat Jul 28, 8:55 pm

Sitting in the Coin about to enjoy my 3rd night and it has been pretty exhausting so far. Met my old man in Schiphol airport without any problems and have been on the go ever since.

Highlights for the both of us sofar include, Anne Frank House which I actually enjoyed, Van Gogh Museum, tram ride down south to Albert Cuyp Market and Katsu - also went to Haarlem earlier as we were blessed with some hot weather......hope it holds out for a trip to Vondel Park tomorrow.

Best hash so far is definatly Leila rifman hash from Pink Floyds, and the best weed at the moment is Lavender from Hunters Bar - although my dad likes the Black Widow best from Katsu.

Got loads of photos, including some good weed shots I will share when I get home.....which I don't want to think about yet. 6 more nights, and two more days to show my dad around - the trip couldn't have gone better so far.

More to follow when I can!!!

SlyCrayon
super poster
super poster

Postby SlyCrayon » Sat Jul 28, 9:42 pm

An Amsterdammer told me he heard on the radio the weather tomorrow would not be good. Plan B may be necessary. Have a super visit, whatever happens.

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Postby Chili Ed » Sun Jul 29, 2:52 am

Thanks for the report Valo. I'll be in town next week. I'll put that Lavender on my shopping list.

Chili

bigbird
super poster
super poster

Postby bigbird » Mon Jul 30, 3:49 am

Thanks for the report. The Coin is a favorite of mine with the Coin Special hash being one of my best buys. Have fun!

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Mon Jul 30, 1:05 pm

Nice report from the field, Valo.
Have a grand adventure, and live large.
LH

Valo
power poster
power poster

Postby Valo » Mon Jul 30, 1:57 pm

Looks like I cursed the weather as it has been pretty miserable since friday. The trip has been anything but though - although I just went to Schiphol with my dad so he can get the plane home, which left me a bit down as I had some a great time so far. However after a smoke (yes in the Coin again) I now look forward to a smoke in a couple of weeks time when we meet up again and can talk about the adventure we had.

Just gonna follow the devils advice and make the most of the next few days without any ties!! Although I am still planning a midday meet with cantona7 tomorrow at De Kuil.

More highlights include, Crystals and Chocolope from Grey Area - more than friendly service as always. Would love to buy some more Chocolope, but gonna try something different as I have never been dissapointed from that menu. Had another Argentine steak last night which was better than the one we had friday night.
Also, noticed that Pink Floyd has actually changed it's name (signs and all) to Dampkring - still a great shop though and now serves Rifman hash!!

Anyway, hope to write more later........

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”