Some 420 pics

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Some 420 pics

Postby islandgurl » Sat May 19, 12:59 am

Some 420 pics... I'll post more as I have permission.

Here is the ever beautiful BlueBerry smoking a nice fatty at Rookies on 4/21 I love this cool chick and man can she roll a cone! "Toke! Toke it up!!"

This is FlyByNite in deKuil with LastHamlet and Blueberry on 4/22. FBN had is American one goin' and LastHamlet fired up a cone that was huuuuge which I partook of

This is LastHamlet and the gorgeous Blueberry once again in deKuil. It was LastHamlet's birthday and we were celebrating! LH you make one helluva cone, my friend!! Hope I get to see y'all again soon.

This is me taken by my girl Blueberry... have I said I love her?? hehe This is a cone I rolled and was very proud of myself even if it was a pre rolled empty cone! LOL it was tight, evenly packed and VERY smokeable. I LOVE cones! Warning... pic of a very stoned woman due to LastHamlet's Cheech & Chong joints. Oh that and no makeup. Hey I've seen movie stars who look worse without makeup so THERE lol

This is one of the big joint we smoked, the same one BlueBerry is hitting in the first pic. It was a big mofo. I got a pic of Lem smoking it too hehe I won't post that without his permission. Since this is my hand, I gave it permission

Partyyyyyyyyyyy,
IG

SlyCrayon
super poster
super poster

Postby SlyCrayon » Sat May 19, 10:11 pm

True beauty requires no cosmetics, IslandGurl. And that was indeed a big mofo. Inspirational!

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Mon May 21, 8:48 pm

Aw aren't you "sly" lololol honestly thank you and you're 100% correct :-)

Wow didn't know these pics were so small! I put them in ACD the same way and they were normal hhmmmmmm

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Tue May 22, 1:33 am

islandgurl wrote:Aw aren't you "sly" lololol honestly thank you and you're 100% correct :-)

Wow didn't know these pics were so small! I put them in ACD the same way and they were normal hhmmmmmm

The pics are the same size here as they are on ACD...........Channels is just a much larger forum so they look smaller LOL!

Thanks for sharing IG. Glad you had a great trip!

Regards,
Koopa

Planning-A-Trip
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Planning-A-Trip » Fri May 25, 12:52 am

I agree, both you and BB are true hotties. thanks for sharing. FBN isn't how I would have pictured him, but he looks like a fun lad to hang with.

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Sun May 27, 3:24 am

Thank you, my friends. I didn't take near enough pics, I'm always too caught up in the moment but here's another:

My friend SingelMinded couldn't make it to 420 and was way bummed about it, so being the good tokin friend I am I said we'd pretend 520 was 420 (easy for us pot smokers lol)... couldn't go to the dam--dammit but we did it up stoner proud since I had saved some of the dam *~wink~*

Obligatory bigotry
just in
just in

Postby Obligatory bigotry » Thu May 31, 5:50 pm

Cool Pics thanks for sharing.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”