Amsterdam, Utrecht 5th April to 9th April DAY 4

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

medullaTRANCE
power poster
power poster

Amsterdam, Utrecht 5th April to 9th April DAY 4

Postby medullaTRANCE » Wed Apr 11, 6:51 pm

that day we woke up together had a lazy start of the day he was so nice...in the afternoon we went back in Amsterdam we went for a couple of ahours in the park enjoied the sun....the we had dunner and we went in the hsotel without any energey left ..in fact soon he we said bye eachother and that was our last time together...but after a couple of hours when i was almost falling asleep the spanish girls from my bedroom asked me to join them for a couple of beers a joint and for playng cards games...and i had so much fun they were so warm people and we are still keeping in touch...
it's so great becouse before that trip whatever i'm not a racist ro something i just had some impressions that frenche people and spanish weren't my kind but ...god i was so wrong ....traveling you learn so much and being alone helps a lot becouse it's something complitly different then being with friends...but that's also good...the next day was my last day in Amsterdam. it' was so malinconic i really didn't want to leave. How ever i felt like a winner at home and i felt that i relaized what i wanted to i really didn't care all that much becouse i miss Nederland and its vibes so much!

Birdman

Re: Amsterdam, Utrecht 5th April to 9th April DAY 4

Postby Birdman » Wed Apr 11, 8:46 pm

medullaTRANCE wrote:that day we woke up together had a lazy start of the day he was so nice...in the afternoon we went back in Amsterdam we went for a couple of ahours in the park enjoied the sun....the we had dunner and we went in the hsotel without any energey left ..in fact soon he we said bye eachother and that was our last time together...but after a couple of hours when i was almost falling asleep the spanish girls from my bedroom asked me to join them for a couple of beers a joint and for playng cards games...and i had so much fun they were so warm people and we are still keeping in touch...
it's so great becouse before that trip whatever i'm not a racist ro something i just had some impressions that frenche people and spanish weren't my kind but ...god i was so wrong ....traveling you learn so much and being alone helps a lot becouse it's something complitly different then being with friends...but that's also good...the next day was my last day in Amsterdam. it' was so malinconic i really didn't want to leave. How ever i felt like a winner at home and i felt that i relaized what i wanted to i really didn't care all that much becouse i miss Nederland and its vibes so much!

So what did you like about Amsterdam exactly?

medullaTRANCE
power poster
power poster

Re: Amsterdam, Utrecht 5th April to 9th April DAY 4

Postby medullaTRANCE » Wed Apr 11, 8:52 pm

Birdman wrote:
medullaTRANCE wrote:that day we woke up together had a lazy start of the day he was so nice...in the afternoon we went back in Amsterdam we went for a couple of ahours in the park enjoied the sun....the we had dunner and we went in the hsotel without any energey left ..in fact soon he we said bye eachother and that was our last time together...but after a couple of hours when i was almost falling asleep the spanish girls from my bedroom asked me to join them for a couple of beers a joint and for playng cards games...and i had so much fun they were so warm people and we are still keeping in touch...

So what did you like about Amsterdam exactly?

hey what's your point?? that i should post only stuffs about Amsterdam and nothing else???...

but whatever....Amsterdam in my opinion has so many faces...
in a way is so great have there so many different cultures..and i love the architecture ....and so nice and intimate but it's a capital with everything you need and you could find there so many things...i love also the fact that everybody goes around by bike..and the vibes the athmopshere everything ...IT'S REALLY A GREAT CITY...i like the whole mix of things ..that Amsterdam has..

theguest
super power poster
super power poster

Postby theguest » Wed Apr 11, 10:41 pm

A little hard to read but I enjoyed the posts, thanks.

bigbird
super poster
super poster

Postby bigbird » Thu Apr 12, 2:24 am

I understand what you are talking about not wanting to take pictures and just enjoy yourself. It is really great to walk around, soak in all the sights and sounds and absorb the vibe. It sounds like you had alot of fun, thanks for sharing your experiences.

genypher
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby genypher » Thu Apr 12, 12:57 pm

sounds like a great trip. i know what you mean about traveling alone. you meet so many interesting people and you know that if you were with a group, or even one other person, you probably wouldn't have met anybody new. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I had the same kind of trip when i went to Paris. I had friends there, but they were in classes all day, so I was by myself for 9 hours everyday. I left my camera in the dorm during the day and just soaked in the sights. I didn't go to tourist places (except on weekends when my friends were out of class) and I just wandered aimlessly. I met wonderful people in the cafes and bars. A very enlightening trip. It's nice to put your fears of solitude aside and immerse yourself in a new place. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

medullaTRANCE
power poster
power poster

Postby medullaTRANCE » Thu Apr 12, 2:35 pm

genypher wrote:sounds like a great trip. i know what you mean about traveling alone. you meet so many interesting people and you know that if you were with a group, or even one other person, you probably wouldn't have met anybody new. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I had the same kind of trip when i went to Paris. I had friends there, but they were in classes all day, so I was by myself for 9 hours everyday. I left my camera in the dorm during the day and just soaked in the sights. I didn't go to tourist places (except on weekends when my friends were out of class) and I just wandered aimlessly. I met wonderful people in the cafes and bars. A very enlightening trip. It's nice to put your fears of solitude aside and immerse yourself in a new place. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

you're welcome ....and yeah that's how it was ...a great solo trip....i'll remember it forever

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Thu Apr 12, 11:50 pm

bigbird wrote:I understand what you are talking about not wanting to take pictures and just enjoy yourself. It is really great to walk around, soak in all the sights and sounds and absorb the vibe. It sounds like you had alot of fun, thanks for sharing your experiences.

me: 6 trips and only about 2 rolls of film to show for it :)

bongwata
power poster
power poster

Postby bongwata » Fri Apr 13, 8:55 pm

I took only about 30 pictures, if that, over 3 days. Neither did I go to an art museum. But all that time spent wandering somewhat aimlessly, eating/ drinking/ smoking al fresco and watching people was priceless.

Plans, what plans?

BW

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”