So Far

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

So Far

Postby jerkypete49 » Sun Nov 19, 2:31 pm

Arrived Friday morning after a 2 hour delay at Newark airport cos of a storm. Picked up at the airport by my Dutch bro who had a pure joint waiting in the car for me. Sweeeet! :-)

Hung out with him for a while, then he dropped me off at my Hotel, I checked in at the Best Western Eden at 144 Amstel. Actually, a pretty nice place. Fairly roomy by Amsterdam standards, large bathroom and clean.

Anyway, I raced over to Amnesia to meet Haze, mad any others joining us. I'm not god with directions amd i didn't realize how far Amnesia was from my Hotel. But I got there to meet Haze, oracle, islandgirl & husband, & JBomb MHD & friend. It was nice to place faces with the names and I had a nice time just hangin'. A few of us went over to Grey Area where I got some unimpressive Recom. It had a funky odor like it wasn't cured long enough. Hard to explain. Seems MHD was on the money with his assessment of the current situation.

We eventually made it to the Nes, where Haze & I had a couple of beers and JBomb had a couple of loozas(?).
JBomb bought some weed (forgot what) and I got some Choc-thai(?) that was fairly decent. After a while Jet-lag set in and we went our separate ways. I, to pick up a shwarma sadnwich & a beer to eat back at the room. OK OK, I got some desert, too. :-0 A piece of Appel cake from the pastry shop on the Leidsestraat. I walked back to the room, smoked, ate, drank, watched some TV and passed out. Woke up about 11:00 the next morning, but that's part 2.
To be continued. Off to The Rookies to smoke some good Zenith I got from Dutch Flowers today.

mobiljenny
super power poster
super power poster

Postby mobiljenny » Sun Nov 19, 3:58 pm

I wish I was there.

Enjoy Jerkypete49. Stay safe from evil.

chuck.

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Sun Nov 19, 4:46 pm

Sounds like fun, have a blast mate.

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Sun Nov 19, 5:14 pm

smoke till ya puke man

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Sun Nov 19, 5:36 pm

Pete, is your girl there with ya or have I missed something? How's she taking it all in?

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Sun Nov 19, 6:06 pm

Good to have met you and the others'. Both Amnesia and Grey area, have their cup menus now. And yes, they are wicked......

By the way, I wanted to let you know, do you remember the camourflage, we were talking about, at Amnesia? Well, it's wearing away, no way am I going out when I get back home, when it get's dark.......
oh shite..,.it is dark.....gulp........gulp........

Best,

.oracle.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Sun Nov 19, 6:21 pm

i knew you'd have zenith in your possession before you hit the pillow the first night Pete!

Have a blast and say hi to MHD for me!
Koopa

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Postby Chili Ed » Tue Nov 21, 3:14 pm

MMMM.... Chocolate Thai? I haven't seen that on a menu before. It's been years since I had some.

Chili

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Philter » Tue Nov 21, 6:47 pm

Excellent first steps type of report. Just getting to the coffeeshops, time for chit chat afterwards! Enjoy, can picture the whole scene!

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Postby lctricity » Tue Nov 21, 7:41 pm

Right on JP.

Nice of you to check in amidst all the tokin' you should be doin' 'bout now. Although the Grey Area report is NOT "good news". WTF?!!

Smoke more hash then I guess.

Cheers to knowin' you guys will have some fine smokeout/meets. Will be thinkin' of ya and of course wishin' I was there.

Keep up the fine work!

seouleast
super power poster
super power poster

Postby seouleast » Wed Nov 29, 6:46 am

Birdman wrote:Pete, is your girl there with ya or have I missed something? How's she taking it all in?

Ya! Where is the talk about the honey? She in your next write up?

Peace-
seouleast

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby jerkypete49 » Fri Dec 01, 12:42 am

seouleast wrote:
Birdman wrote:Pete, is your girl there with ya or have I missed something? How's she taking it all in?

Peace-
seouleast

No more Honey, seoul. She didn't even go.

She promised to schedule some 'alone-time' for us ocassionally, but it just never seemed to happen. I think she had good intentions, but she never followed through on her commitments. In 4 months we had 2 'alone-times'. Too bad. She's a good woman, but I can't be a famiuly man 100% of the time.

seouleast
super power poster
super power poster

Postby seouleast » Sat Dec 02, 11:27 am

jerkypete49 wrote:
seouleast wrote:

Peace-
seouleast

No more Honey, seoul. She didn't even go.

She promised to schedule some 'alone-time' for us ocassionally, but it just never seemed to happen. I think she had good intentions, but she never followed through on her commitments. In 4 months we had 2 'alone-times'. Too bad. She's a good woman, but I can't be a famiuly man 100% of the time.

That's too bad.... I was hoping you two would meet somewhere in the middle. Oh well.... such is life.

Hope to see you soon.......

Peace-
seouleast

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”