nov 4-7

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

jBomb
power poster
power poster

Postby jBomb » Sat Nov 11, 6:50 pm

budulike4 wrote:hey oracle,
its looking almost set for 1st dec:o) just checking flights and sorting best thing out,possibly going home 2nd.bringing a mate for my birthday and his first time over.going back to dampkring with dark shaeds on and gonna spill my drink all day long.i'm going to pretend i am blind then get a grope as i try to grab my bottle of coke:o)

my mate rang last night"jezz...we're outside grasshopper,whats it like?" so i sent them down to huntersbar.Although they are parrttimers so i guess i was cruel,maybe grasshopper wouldve been ok lol.

bb see ya there in april.

If you go to the Dampkring without me, there's gonna be serious issues. I'll see you there, BUL.

jBomb

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster
Location: my kitchen,south wild wild west of ye olde england.www.alrightmyluvver.co.uk

Postby budulike4 » Sat Nov 11, 9:24 pm

yup,well keep 1st dec free from 7pm:o) its looking good.i wish i clicked my camfone to the left instead of your mess.

shantiman
power poster
power poster

Postby shantiman » Sun Nov 12, 1:15 pm

That report was far more interesting than most "weed reports", that magic trick has me intrigued too.

oracle, you know if the black widow you had was the real version of white widow or just some hybrid like black domina x widow?

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster
Location: my kitchen,south wild wild west of ye olde england.www.alrightmyluvver.co.uk

Postby budulike4 » Sun Nov 12, 1:36 pm

thanks shanti,
next time i'm in london i'll pm you.or if you know any parties this chrimbo need livening up i still have a few dates left...bookings taken,kerching lol

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”