My DMT experience

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

shlo

My DMT experience

Postby shlo » Fri Oct 13, 4:54 pm

Green laxatives in pink bottles, with a cork in the skull of the medicine. The father overviews his symbolism. The life of the subconscious screams at itself as the house burns in flames of experience.

My DMT experience
by Shlomo Mistrovsky

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Fri Oct 13, 5:14 pm

are you fucking sure you didn't used to be james plato?

shlo

Postby shlo » Sat Oct 14, 4:43 pm

Friday the 13, 2006

So I rolled out of bed to the sound of my cellphone ringing to "I've got hoes in different area codes" The only thought in my mind was, "this had better be some pussy." My buddy was on the other line, he had finished cooking, to make the drug we call dmt. He gave me directions to his house, and I threw on my clothes and filled the gas tank up and headed over there. When I got there he had all this tribal art on his walls, his parents were from Africa. I watched him finish the last step of the extraction, pouring the nafta trhough a coffeefilter over and over again. I had some bud, and a beautiful little pipe, perfect for smoking dmt. We waited five minutes for it to dry, and then he packed himself a bowl of rose pedals and put some of the crystals on top. He was happy with the amount he had gotten and hoped that it was potent. His parents had thrown away 4 more bottles of it, but he was still happy with the result. He took his hit, and said it wasn't quite as potent as he had hoped. Then he asked me what song I wanted to hear off the Wall. I chose 5 and packed a small bowl of pot. He sprinkled the dmt on top of the bowl, and I took a hit, and held it. It tasted like petroleum. It made me feel a little dizzy but not much more than that at first. Then it sort of made my head feel like a hot air baloon, and then I started seeing green light everywhere. I became super coordinated over the next half hour. And super stoned. I felt invincible, so I decided to wait on driving. Eventually when I did make it out to my car, I found that the lights were on. My friend didn't have a car, so I knocked on a neighbors door, looking like a complete fiend. I had the jumper cables slung over my shoulder, and this little brunette answered, as soon as she saw me, she doubled back. When I asked her to jump my car, she started yelling at me. "You come up to my door asking ME to help you?!"
"I'll just wait for triple A. Man don't people help people around here? Thanksalot bitch."

Triple A came and I went home and I'm still all fucked up from that shit.

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Sat Oct 14, 5:22 pm

shlo wrote:Friday the 13, 2006

So I rolled out of bed to the sound of my cellphone ringing to "I've got hoes in different area codes" The only thought in my mind was, "this had better be some pussy." My buddy was on the other line, he had finished cooking, to make the drug we call dmt. He gave me directions to his house, and I threw on my clothes and filled the gas tank up and headed over there. When I got there he had all this tribal art on his walls, his parents were from Africa. I watched him finish the last step of the extraction, pouring the nafta trhough a coffeefilter over and over again. I had some bud, and a beautiful little pipe, perfect for smoking dmt. We waited five minutes for it to dry, and then he packed himself a bowl of rose pedals and put some of the crystals on top. He was happy with the amount he had gotten and hoped that it was potent. His parents had thrown away 4 more bottles of it, but he was still happy with the result. He took his hit, and said it wasn't quite as potent as he had hoped. Then he asked me what song I wanted to hear off the Wall. I chose 5 and packed a small bowl of pot. He sprinkled the dmt on top of the bowl, and I took a hit, and held it. It tasted like petroleum. It made me feel a little dizzy but not much more than that at first. Then it sort of made my head feel like a hot air baloon, and then I started seeing green light everywhere. I became super coordinated over the next half hour. And super stoned. I felt invincible, so I decided to wait on driving. Eventually when I did make it out to my car, I found that the lights were on. My friend didn't have a car, so I knocked on a neighbors door, looking like a complete fiend. I had the jumper cables slung over my shoulder, and this little brunette answered, as soon as she saw me, she doubled back. When I asked her to jump my car, she started yelling at me. "You come up to my door asking ME to help you?!"
"I'll just wait for triple A. Man don't people help people around here? Thanksalot bitch."

Triple A came and I went home and I'm still all fucked up from that shit.

Shlo, with respect, but the above is not like a DMT trip, at all.

DMT last's for about 20 minutes, followed by a relaxing come down lasting for another half an hour or so.

Experience tells',

Best,

.oracle.

shlo

Postby shlo » Sat Oct 14, 5:47 pm

Nope that's how long it lasted, about 20 minutes, but I'm still fucked up from it. Experience tells.

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Sat Oct 14, 5:58 pm

Would you do it again, using a higher dose, to acheive real breakthrough, to Mackenna's elf land? (And hearing alien voices....)

Best,

.oracle.

shlo

Postby shlo » Sat Oct 14, 6:09 pm

Maybe, but I did smoke a lot of it, I smoked a couple more bowls after that first one, and they all tasted like fuel. I'd prefer to drink Ayahuasca.

shagadingdong
regular
regular

Postby shagadingdong » Sat Oct 14, 7:28 pm

tried it didn't like it, felt like my head was caving in. shite

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Mon Oct 23, 5:21 pm

take ketamin instead

TheGoatMan1
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TheGoatMan1 » Tue Oct 24, 12:30 am

Excuse my ignorance...but what is DMT? Sounds alot like salvia divinorum.

Goat

genypher
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby genypher » Tue Oct 24, 6:17 pm

i've smoked DMT. the first 2 minutes felt like my body was dying. felt so shitty that i probably would have regretted smoking it had i been able to think. then i started tripping and was really impressed with it, considering i only smoke about a quarter of what erowid recommended as a dose. coming down felt a lot like being really high and then it tapered off over about a half hour period, just like oracle said. if i can get it again i will definitely brave the foul taste (i describe it as burning plastic dipped in battery acid) and smoke the full dose. Terence McKenna is my hero.

and goat, here's some info: click!

TheGoatMan1
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TheGoatMan1 » Wed Oct 25, 11:02 pm

Thanks for the info link!!!

Sounds interesting...alas, it is illegal,therefore i cannot partake (job restrictions, yada yada) However i am curious, has anyone outh there tried this AND salvia divinorum (which IS legal), which is more powerful?

Goat

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Oct 25, 11:17 pm

I found salvia more intense, but not as enjoyable.

genypher
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby genypher » Thu Oct 26, 12:08 am

i found salvia less intense yet better tasting, though not by much. i prefer the DMT. salvia taints your aura.

shlo

Cool Bagpipe music

Postby shlo » Fri Oct 27, 8:52 am

Gadreel
super poster
super poster

Postby Gadreel » Fri Oct 27, 11:44 pm

So tell me about the snakes/brain scenario.

It may not be with DMT, but those of you who know what I'm talking about, fill me in.

genypher
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby genypher » Sat Oct 28, 1:33 am

i don't know what you are talking about, but i'm all ears (err... eyes?)

shlo

Postby shlo » Sat Oct 28, 3:10 am

Gadreel wrote:So tell me about the snakes/brain scenario.

It may not be with DMT, but those of you who know what I'm talking about, fill me in.

Shut it.

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Sat Oct 28, 11:26 am

salvia? arms and legs spinning? piano lessons when you were a kid? getting into a good book only to realise you are reading your hands? fuck that for a game of soldiers!

GGraphics
super poster
super poster

Postby GGraphics » Mon Oct 30, 2:20 am

Time and again Shlo makes a great case for anti-semitism.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”