The flaming has begun.

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

confuzn
power poster
power poster

The flaming has begun.

Postby confuzn » Tue Feb 04, 5:38 pm

The old forum has started back with anonymous flamers. Some guy who says he has been on the board for 6 years is flaming me. Its intresting that they are too much of a coward to post under their real nick so we could see who it is.

Funny, I think i'll stick to this new board where the flamers can stay in the "Political Forum", and not bother people looking for information.

confuzn

Mr. Charlie
super poster
super poster

Postby Mr. Charlie » Tue Feb 04, 9:36 pm

I've seen almost none of those kinds of nasty posts done without a board "face" on this new forum - part of the reason I like this format. I know Blueberry is Blueberry and confuzn is confuzn (though, again, I'm a little freaked out with the way confuzn looks with those big eyes - at least BlueBerry is a cute kitty cat ....lol).

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Tue Feb 04, 11:16 pm

hummmm

why was my post deleted??????

??????????

it was in NO WAY a flame!!

what's up???

confuzn flexing his superiority of being a moderator.....get rid of posts just because you dont agree with what they say??

BlueBerry

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Tue Feb 04, 11:41 pm

Please read your private messages, like I said it was an accident and I requested you repost it asap not more than 1 minute after i deleted it. I appologized, please read your messages before you start to to think I did it on purpose, you didn't flame me it was painfully obvious.

Please don't try to make it more than it is....

confuzn

PS: If you didn't see my message or if you don't know how to check your messages use the "Private messages" link on top of the page.

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Wed Feb 05, 1:29 am

Re-post Blueberry....

I noticed you have been on and still have not re-posted the information that I had deleted on accident.... If you were so upset I'd hope you would repost your informative post.

Did you find the messages I sent you?

Are you going to re-post?

Please respond or re-post BB, if you need help with the "Private messages" just ask!

confuzn

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Feb 05, 1:48 am

I know how to check my pm's however I didnt get yours before I posted - sorry.

I really don't see any point to reposting it, I mean you accidently having your pointer on the delete button kinda makes me think it wasn't totally mistaken, but if it was,.. please forgive me,.. if I am wrong!

All I was saying earlier was that I didn't think that the poster 'cornfuzn' was flaming you, he was just stating his 'opinion' .....which in your words,,, is just like an asshole everyone has one.....

But as soon as someone had something negative to point out about you/your posts you immediately go on the defensive... and then come to this board saying you are being Flamed,,, which I didnt agree with.....then my post gets deleted...... but no one else's has been on this new board .... so it was kinda suspicious.

But anyway this board is for Amsterdam and supposed to be all about Amsterdam, I agree with Anty on that completely!! Note: I did not start this thread, I just replied to it and usually I never post on threads of this type, I am the last person who wants to stir up drama, I am not into that, all I am into is AMSTERDAM:))

BlueBerry

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Wed Feb 05, 4:15 am

No conspiracy theories here, please check the times and confirm it for yourself. Again surry

confuzn

buckofive
power poster
power poster

Postby buckofive » Wed Feb 05, 2:39 pm

Hey can't we all just get along?

I think that the only kind of flame that we should be discussing here is the one that we hold to a big old spliff.

Let's fire up the peace pipe, take a rip, and pass it on. I am sure that feelings of goodwill and general well being are sure to follow...

patrick

Postby patrick » Mon Mar 02, 11:30 pm

Good idea buckofive

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”