The trip report you've been waiting for

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

The trip report you've been waiting for

Postby muzikman88 » Fri Aug 25, 6:13 pm

OKay, well, where to begin. Got to JFK at about 730 for my 10:05 flight. Checked in, checked the luggage, then just hung out and had something to eat. Had to get to the gate by 840. Going thru security wasnt too bad. Everyone was made to take their shoes off, and anyone with a laptop in their carryon had to take it out to be scanned. Whole process went fairly fast. Got on the plane at about 930ish. Took off slightly early around 10.

Flight was on a KLM Boeing 777, in economy class. I was hoping to sleep on the flight as to get a jump start on my jet lag, however, that didn't happen. Between being so excited, and not being too comfortable, i only slept for maybe 45 min all together. Didn't matter tho as when I arrived at Schiphol, I felt like I had been sleeping for 3 years, and had all the energy in the world.

Took a Connexxion shuttle as suggested by a fellow channelite. Worked well, and was only 12euro. There was traffic tho and took some time to get to the Mariott we'd be staying at. Got to the hotel at about 2pm or so, and our room was not ready. We left our luggage and were off. I had expected to have our room ready, and wanted to take a shower, change clothes, and get my bearings and decide where we would be going. So i
was caught off guard when the room wasnt ready. We left the hotel with no maps ro any info. Luckily, thanks in part to all of you guys, i remembered exactly where De Rokerij was. Walked thru Leidseplein, and
found my way around the corner to Rokerij. My friends were hungry and wanted to eat first. I was baffled how anyone would think of food within your first hour in A'dam. I said no way, we're going to a c/s first.

So Rokerij it was. Bought a gram of their NL5xHaze. I expected something amazing from this strain, but was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was still great gear, just not as good as I was hoping.

Smoked a joint, and had some pints. After about an hour we made our way back to the hotel. Bought a pre-rolled before leaving. got to the hotel, and got into our room. Lit up the pre rolled immediately, and
relaxed on the bed. We showered, and changed and I broke out my book of goodies. With all the excitement leading up to the trip, I spent every free minute the week before making lists, and notes and such. I bought a small book in which i listed every coffeeshop i wanted to visit in alphabetical order. A little silly, i know, but I had to find a way to occupy myself in the week prior to my trip. So with my book and map in hand, we headed out. We found our way to bushdoctor. Bought a super silver haze which was really nice. Smoked 2 huge joints upstairs by the window. Nice little view out of their window overlooking a little square type area. Finished up there, and on my way down, bought some jelly hash, and
asked the budtender where I could find a good headshop. He was real excited, walked outside and gave me directions. It's just too bad his english wasnt so good, as I had a hard time understanding him. None the
less tho, his helpfulness was greatly appreciated. We never ended up finding the shop. Later in the day, we decided to go to Abraxas, and didnt realize, but Abraxas has a little shop next to the c/s. So we bought our bowl and our grinder we had been looking for there. Went into abraxas and bought some hp13 and NYC Diesel. Both were great. Left Abraxas and headed towrds the hotel. Hung out for a little while, then left around 1030 to meet our friend at Central Station who had just come from Schiphol. Brought him back to the hotel, smoked him out, then went to get some food. Stopped at an Italian place called O sole Mio right off the Liedseplein. Pretty good food, and fast service. After eating, we went for a walk thru the RLD. waht a tease that was as we were too tired to partake in any of the action. Got back to the hotel at about 4am. Stayed up til 6am, How? i dunno. at that point we were going on about 36 hours with no sleep.

This would prove to be a mistake however. Even tho we had avoided napping upon arriving, we stayed up too late, and slept til about 3 in the afternoon. We would be stuck on this schedule for the majority of the trip.

After day 1, things are very blurry. I remember doing many things, but just not sure when they happened. I remember we at at an Argentinian steak house on Damstraat. Steaks were really good. Funny tho, as 2 of
my friends ordered hamburgers, and were very surprised that they didnt come on bread. They asked for bread, and the lady brought them mayo. O well,they joys of travelling abroad.

I do know that at the end of day 2, we went to the RLD. Now many I'm a big pervert, but I love it down there. The women, altho outright whores, are just amazing. I couldnt help but to sample.

I slept like a baby that night.

Regretfully, we didn't do as many "touristy" type things as I had wanted to. Our primary goal was to smoke as much as possible, and this definitely got in the way of doing other things. Next time I'll be sure not
to smoke as much. The only thing we got around to doing was the Heineken Experience. Wasn't too exciting, but the beers at the end were nice.

The trip mainly consisted of just roaming around, taking in the really amazing city. Has a lot of personality. The streets and all the buildings are just great to roam around.

So, for the gear report.

The shops we visited -

Abraxas - really cool shop. We went one night and they were filming some movie right outside in that tiny alley. Don't know what it was, but with the amount of equipment they had all around, Id say it wasnt some
sort of low budget film. Altho, I could be wrong. Shop has a great second floor with lots of seating. We came back to this shop to hang out multiple times. Good place, nice menu and some good gear. A cheap buy,
but real good, was their Apple Jack. Some take on a Jack Herer, really good. And as mentioned before, try their hp-13. Doesn't look like much when you first get it, its very light and fluffy. Good gear tho.

Bluebird - Another good shop. Was real excited to pick up some bluecheese that I had heard so much about. BUt they didnt have any. =( o well, got some other good stuff. Don't really remember what it was. Got a table outside which was really nice. Coming from a part of the world where you have to do your smoking in hiding for the most part, it was really quite amazing just to sit out on the street and enjoy a smoke.
Watching people of all sorts walk by. Even little kids with their parents. Really kinda weird to think about what that life must be like, to grow up in a society that allows such vices. Fine by me tho. nice shop and helpful staff.

Bulldog - not sure which one it was as there were many. it was up north, right near Central Station. Had read to stay away from these as they're ripoffs, but our friend who met up with us late on day one, had visited that shop on a layover 2 years earlier, and wanted to visit again. Ended up not being so bad. We bought some bud, I dont remember what kind, and it wasnt anything amazing. BUt it was a nice atmosphere to hang out in and have a few beers. Or actually, a lot of beer, getting off that stool was a challenge, as was walking thru the streets. All good fun tho.

Bushdoctor 1 - Another good shop. Good weed, and even better hash. The jelly hash was great. thanks for the reccomendation guys. Like no other hash I had seen before. WAs a real sticky horrible mess to work
with, but was a great smoke. Nice second floor as I had mentioned earlier. However, the stairs leading up there are the worst. Near impossible to get down without falling. Made it down without any problems tho.

Dampkring - Very cool shop. Could afford to be a lot bigger with all the business they seem to get, and it always seems to be busy. Found a small table in the corner that we didnt really fit at, and we actually asked to move from. A little disappointing as there was no where else to sit, so they basically kicked us out. BUt we did get to enjoy a nice joint of Buddahs Sister. Pretty good altho not as good as I had hoped. Like i said earlier tho, still great gear. Also got some Water Works Sage and Sour. really nice hash. Shop also has the largest menu we came across. Giant selection.

Dolphins - Ohhh, Dolphins. I could have lived there just for the girl at the counter. Im a sucker for dutch women with their light skin, light eyes and light hair. I'm going to marry one one day, but thats another story. Dont remember what we bought here, but it was nice to hang out downstairs. Went at about noon one day, so it was fairly quiet. Had the bottom floor to ourselves. nice shop tho all around.

Grey Area - The home away from home for Americans, thanks to the owners. Wish the shop had more than just one small table, cuz I would have loved to hang out in there for a smoke. Nonetheless, the gear was top notch. I say it was the best we came acroos in our trip. The grey Diesel was like a diesel I had never seen before. Top notch. Almost a purple color. Also had the Grey Mist, not really sure what kinda weed
this is, is mist a type? I dunno, regardless, it was covered in crystals and potent. The joint was covered in resin after the first 1/3 of the joint. Great great shop, a MUST for everyone.

Katsu - A great shop out of the main area. Down near Alber Cuyp. Seemed like more of a shop for locals as people who appeared fresh outta work, were stopping in for a quick pick up on their way home. Went there on reccomendation of their hash. Weed and hash were both pretty good. Too bad I dont remember what exactly we smoked. Do remember their really amazing vaporizer. I have a vapo at home, but its just a simple ceramic box, with a hose and a glass bowl piece. Works on the same principle as all vapos. this one was really cool tho as it was more of a water bong. All glass on glass pieces, with a special glass top piece
that had wires and a heating element in it. You pack the bowl, place this glass element in the top, and smoke out of the tube on the side. Really destroyed us. Thats why I love vapos. The lady working there was
real nice. An older woman, maybe in her 40's or so. Had a small little chat with us, telling us to beware the pickpocketers and junkies. Things we alrady knew, but still greatly appreciated her kindness.

Rokerij I - Pretty cool looking place on the inside. Gear is not as good as I had hoped tho, and the budtender seemed to be a little bit of an asshole. Seemed annoyed when I asked to see the different weeds
I was considering buying. But as Ive said before, even the bad weed in amsterdam, is still good. Nice atmosphere tho. Only visted once, our first shop actually. Didnt return tho.

Rookies - One of my most favorite spots of this trip. Mainly for its proximity to our hotel. Large place with pleanty of room, a pool table, and a bar. I think we came here about 4 times or so on our trip. Anyone going soon definitely needs to go here, and buy their 'Coco's Experience' - really not sure what kinda weed this was, but it was GOOD. really good. One of the best we came across. Real nice place to hang out in. They also have a Souvenir Shop across the street with some nice glass pieces and other random things. Located on Korte Leidsedwarsstraat. Definitely a must see.

Stix - A very modern, cool place to go. Went at like 6:00 or so on thursday, and the place was empty. Bought some weed, I dont remember, and bought their Gunpowder hash. Basically a skuff, or unpressed trichromes. What I would call kief. Really nice tho. Packed a mean punch. Had some espressos and and enjoyed our multiple joints/bowls. A girl from iceland came in and sat at the bar. Had a convo with the guy behind the bar, who turned out to be the owner, Marco. Funny tho as she asked about the gunpowder hash, and asked how it was meant to be smoked. He said only in joints. She asked if you could smoke it in a bowl. He said no, he'd never heard of anyone doing that. Funny tho because as they were discussing that, i was hitting my bowl of weed, topped off with the gunpowder. They could learn a thing or two from us
americans =)

We popped in and out of a few other shops, but I barely remember. Those were the bulk of them.

Anyone going soon, definitely has to be sure to get a copy of the smokers guide. It helped us beyond belief. HAs a pretty good map in the back which is good for navigating the city for any reason, but also has the shops plotted out. Very, very helpful. A must for anyone new to the city.

Sunday, our last night there, was kinda sad. We were happy to be heading home as we were burnt out and tired from the week of debauchery. However, who would ever want to leave that city? Not us. We bought a pack of 3 empty cones earlier in the day. At night, we packed them with all the weed and hash we had left. Our fourth friend had already gone on to Poland by now, so it was just the 3 of us. We went to vondel park at around midnight, and found a nice bench to have our smoke. It was really nice to sit there and relax. The dim glow from the lights, and cool air, along with our last joints in Amsterdam, were a really nice way to end our last day. Wish i could have captured that moment in some way. Headed over to the balvert frutibar, got some chocomel, and called it a night.

Woke up monday morning at about 7. We had to be at Schiphol at 1130 for our 130 flight. Left the hotel at about 830, and went to the Post Office. The day before, we had bought 2 jars of peanut butter, and 2 boxes of crackers. We wrapped up 2 baggies with about 5 grams of the best weed we came across in each, and hollowed out the center of the peanut butter. PAcked in the bags, and covered the top back with peanut butter. In each box we put a jar of the peanut butter, and a box of crackers. At the post we filled out a form and labeled the package as "Gourmet Jam and Crackers"...lol, it was gourmet alright. After that, we headed over to Rookies for our last shop visit. Smoked 2 nice joints of the coco's experience. Then bought 3 pre rolled and were on our way. Went back to the hotel, got our stuff, and headed to the airport.

Got to the airport right on time, and checked in, and checked our luggage. Had some time to kill so we went out front to smoke our pre rolleds. Were nervous about getting in trouble, but didnt really care. No one bothered us, spent about 20 min smoking them, and then smoked a cigarette. Had a bag of weed left, so we left it on a window sil for some lucky person to come across. Hopefully it didnt just blow away, and someone was very hapy to find it. Went back into the airpor, and went to the gate. There was a huge line as security on the way home was little tight. We waited on line for about 40 min, got thru security in which they patted us all down, and scanned our bags. Some people had their bags searched, but for whatever reason, ours werent. Then waited in the little vestibule until they allowed boarding. Got on our 747, and were headed for NY. A very sad moment. We didn't want to leave. But all good things must come to an end.

Overall, we had a great time. Wish we could have stayed maybe 2 or 3 more days, as we spent the first 2-3 days confused and lost, trying to find our way. After that tho, we were set and moved about quickly. felt like we stood out from everyone. Everyone knew we were American, and sometimes I felt like we got strange looks. Doesn't matter tho either way, we had a great time, and really cannot wait to return.

Sawhiskey
super poster
super poster

Postby Sawhiskey » Fri Aug 25, 6:42 pm

Sounds good, Congrats on getting it posted without fail this time too, lol. Tell me if that peanut butter trick worked, I have heard of it before but never tried it.

Santoka
super poster
super poster

Postby Santoka » Fri Aug 25, 8:38 pm

muzikman wrote:I remember doing many things, but just not sure when they happened.

HA! Describes just about every trip I've taken to AMS. Thanks for writing this up. Enjoyed reading it.

greenleaf
participating
participating

Postby greenleaf » Fri Aug 25, 11:38 pm

muzikman...great report. also, really nice pics in the coffeeshop forum. downstairs at dolphins looked really wild. whoever painted that deserved their paycheck. anyways, sounds like an awesome trip. looking forward to having my own trip report to post in march 07.

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Fri Aug 25, 11:44 pm

greenleaf wrote:muzikman...great report. also, really nice pics in the coffeeshop forum. downstairs at dolphins looked really wild. whoever painted that deserved their paycheck. anyways, sounds like an awesome trip. looking forward to having my own trip report to post in march 07.

yea, downstairs at dolphins is really wild. They've got huge buds painted on the wall. They were so big i didnt even realize they were buds at first. I was thinking about whomeever painted that while I was sitting there stoned outta my mind. Every inch of that place is painted. I spent my summer working a second job painting to make extra money for my trip, and I remember how many hours i spent painting shit, and edging out walls along moldings and such, really had some appreciation for that paint job in dolphins.

Lamont
power poster
power poster

Postby Lamont » Sat Aug 26, 12:51 am

Good report, sounds like you had a smokey time lol! Good to hear the comments on Katsu, I'm definitely planning on hitting that shop as it's close to the Hotel Kap...

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Sat Aug 26, 2:55 am

hey mm

glad you enjoyed the grey deisel and the jelly hash......

your trip report took me back to my first trip. the aimless wandering, the days of confusion, the overwhelming sensation of input. a true "in the moment" bliss.

koopa

P.S. Grey Mist is a based on Kali Mist which is a classic top notch sativa from California. Grey Deisel I believe is nycd x grey mist
Last edited by koopa on Sat Aug 26, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

viking
super power poster
super power poster

Postby viking » Sat Aug 26, 3:33 am

Nice report, musikman.

Glad to read you hit so many good shop, and
found nice spots to chill like upstairs at Bushdoctor
and Abraxas, and downstairs at Dolphins.

And your mention of Balvert's Fruitbar, or however
it's spelled, stood out to me. I stay right behind
the Rijksmuseum, which is near the Marriott you stayed
at, and I stop at Balvert's usually twice a day and
have gotten to know the employees there over the
past years. Can't wait to greet them again on September 10th!

Damn, you think I could remember how to spell the
name of that Balvert's place, seeing as I've walked
past it at least a few hundred times over the past 10 years!

Also got a kick out of your toking outside Schiphol.
I now fly out later in the day just so I can have more
toking time at Schiphol.

So, when you going back? :)

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Sat Aug 26, 5:20 am

viking wrote:Nice report, musikman.

Glad to read you hit so many good shop, and
found nice spots to chill like upstairs at Bushdoctor
and Abraxas, and downstairs at Dolphins.

And your mention of Balvert's Fruitbar, or however
it's spelled, stood out to me. I stay right behind
the Rijksmuseum, which is near the Marriott you stayed
at, and I stop at Balvert's usually twice a day and
have gotten to know the employees there over the
past years. Can't wait to greet them again on September 10th!

Damn, you think I could remember how to spell the
name of that Balvert's place, seeing as I've walked
past it at least a few hundred times over the past 10 years!

Also got a kick out of your toking outside Schiphol.
I now fly out later in the day just so I can have more
toking time at Schiphol.

So, when you going back? :)

haha, yea, I don't know when i'll be going back, but it needs to be soon. That's really funny that you know the Balvert's I speak of. Great little place for just about any little type of food you could want. Stopped there everyday after leaving, and returning to the hotel. I miss the chocomel from there.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Sat Aug 26, 8:47 am

mm

did u like the chocomel better cold or warm?

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Sat Aug 26, 2:25 pm

koopa wrote:mm

I never actually saw it offered warm. Only had the cold.

SkipMDMan
power poster
power poster

Postby SkipMDMan » Sun Aug 27, 2:25 am

muzikman88 wrote:

Personally I think Chocomel is horrible. It reminds me
of a Yoohoo gone bad. I like to order hot chocolate in
coffeeshops during my winter trips but I always make
sure how they make it before I order it. A lot of the shops
just pour the Chocomel in the can and heat it up for
you.

I tried Chocomel one day early, bought one at a store
to test, thought perhaps it was just my sense of taste
that was fucked up. But it still tasted like medicine to
me.

Great trip report. I've never stayed at the Marriot, I used
to stay at a small hotel behind it, Roemer Vischer. I think
I always figured it was easier to spend half as much on the
room and twice as much on the weed.

Skip

PS - Yoohoo is a chocolate drink sold in the USA for
those of you who have never heard of it. Never seen
it come in those industrial strength sizes though, just
the normal 10 oz bottles.

genypher
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby genypher » Sun Aug 27, 2:45 am

really nice report. i'm so jealous... 236 days and counting!!!

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Philter » Sun Aug 27, 2:48 am

Great Report. Wishing you good luck on that package, what a novel and fresh approach, the the innucous birthday card routines.

Nice reading a current report as it is my turn this week.

Yes who ever wants to leave, how true.

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Sun Aug 27, 3:28 am

SkipMDMan wrote:
muzikman88 wrote:

Personally I think Chocomel is horrible. It reminds me
of a Yoohoo gone bad. I like to order hot chocolate in
coffeeshops during my winter trips but I always make
sure how they make it before I order it. A lot of the shops
just pour the Chocomel in the can and heat it up for
you.

I tried Chocomel one day early, bought one at a store
to test, thought perhaps it was just my sense of taste
that was fucked up. But it still tasted like medicine to
me.

Great trip report. I've never stayed at the Marriot, I used
to stay at a small hotel behind it, Roemer Vischer. I think
I always figured it was easier to spend half as much on the
room and twice as much on the weed.

Skip

PS - Yoohoo is a chocolate drink sold in the USA for
those of you who have never heard of it. Never seen
it come in those industrial strength sizes though, just
the normal 10 oz bottles.

Funny that you compare it to yoohoo. My friends and I said it bridged the gap between yoohoo and hersheys chocolate shake drink, dunno if you're ever had one of those.

Next time I might take your advice about half the money on the room and twice as much on the weed. Did you find your hotel to be nice? The marriott was really great. Really really clean and comfortable. They did rape us on the price tho, So id be interested in something cheaper next time.

jBomb
power poster
power poster

Postby jBomb » Sun Aug 27, 6:36 am

The Quentin England hotel near Leidseplein. It is clean, comfy, and smoker friendly. 7,50 for breakfast, but it's all you can eat. Near the Marriott. Best part, super cheap. Nicer than the other two Quentins. I've been to both (to see friends), but never stayed at either one, only England.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Aug 27, 10:06 am

fucking outstanding.

-wishes I could write trip reports like that lmao.

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Sun Aug 27, 1:19 pm

nemesystem wrote:fucking outstanding.

-wishes I could write trip reports like that lmao.

thanks. too bad i was too lazy to proofread it and there are 400 typos.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Sun Aug 27, 5:11 pm

chocomel never tasted like medicine to me. actually it makes me think less of yoohoo and quick. in my opinion, the chocolate is of a much better quality. Its good warm but I think its excellent cold. The reduced fat one is really good too (thinner but still smooth)

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sun Aug 27, 5:48 pm

muzikman88 wrote:
Stix - A very modern, cool place to go. Went at like 6:00 or so on thursday, and the place was empty. Bought some weed, I dont remember, and bought their Gunpowder hash. Basically a skuff, or unpressed trichromes. What I would call kief. Really nice tho. Packed a mean punch. Had some espressos and and enjoyed our multiple joints/bowls. A girl from iceland came in and sat at the bar. Had a convo with the guy behind the bar, who turned out to be the owner, Marco. Funny tho as she asked about the gunpowder hash, and asked how it was meant to be smoked. He said only in joints. She asked if you could smoke it in a bowl. He said no, he'd never heard of anyone doing that. Funny tho because as they were discussing that, i was hitting my bowl of weed, topped off with the gunpowder. They could learn a thing or two from us
americans =)

this would be the Air NAZI..... NO OXYGEN FOR YOU!

a royal dumbass with good gear.

WOOT! .... great report too

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Wed Aug 30, 7:00 am

So for anyone interested..

I received 1 out of 2 packages today. Hoping the second will arrive tomorrow, altho I dunno, I sent them at the same time, why wouldnt they arrive at the same time?

Package 1 made it thru just fine with the peanut butter idea. What a nice reminder this is of my trip. Too bad this wont last forever.

Ohhhh, i love this weed.

ZigZags
just in
just in

Postby ZigZags » Wed Aug 30, 1:34 pm

Sweet... I was going to ask you soon if you got those. That was a good idea and I might follow in those footsteps. Only thing I thought was to take a train to another town besides amsterdam to send them.

genypher
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby genypher » Wed Aug 30, 4:27 pm

muzikman88 wrote:So for anyone interested..

I received 1 out of 2 packages today. Hoping the second will arrive tomorrow, altho I dunno, I sent them at the same time, why wouldnt they arrive at the same time?

Package 1 made it thru just fine with the peanut butter idea. What a nice reminder this is of my trip. Too bad this wont last forever.

Ohhhh, i love this weed.

you're a genius, man! i'm so going to try this!

SteveVS
power poster
power poster

I dunno

Postby SteveVS » Thu Aug 31, 4:54 am

I dunno. I'd get it out of the house until the other one arrives.

Think about it. Probable cause.

Mebbe I'm just pear uh noid.

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Thu Aug 31, 6:26 am

I got package 2 today. Package 2 was even better. It contained more and had better stuff. Got about 4 grams of grey diesel, 2 grams of grey mist, and 2 grams of coco's experience.

This stuff is great. I just need a coffeeshop to go along with it and i'll be set.

SteveVS
power poster
power poster

Whew...

Postby SteveVS » Thu Aug 31, 1:46 pm

Whew....

There is no substitute for lucky.

this girl
power poster
power poster

Postby this girl » Thu Aug 31, 3:02 pm

love cocos experience, enjoy lucky man!

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Thu Aug 31, 3:06 pm

muzikman88 wrote:I got package 2 today. This stuff is great. I just need a coffeeshop to go along with it and i'll be set.

at what cost? putting your fellow man into a worldwide peanut butter shortage? do you have any idea how big of a jar you'd need to mail a coffeeshop back home?

muzikman88
power poster
power poster

Postby muzikman88 » Thu Aug 31, 4:01 pm

koopa wrote:
muzikman88 wrote:I got package 2 today. This stuff is great. I just need a coffeeshop to go along with it and i'll be set.

at what cost? putting your fellow man into a worldwide peanut butter shortage? do you have any idea how big of a jar you'd need to mail a coffeeshop back home?

haha

any amount of peanut butter would be worth it.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Wed Sep 06, 12:34 pm

muzikman88 wrote:
koopa wrote:

haha

any amount of peanut butter would be worth it.

tell that to Mr. Reese's :) (ok, hershey owns em...)

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”