My first post: Not so recent trip report to amsterdam.

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

nametaken
power poster
power poster

My first post: Not so recent trip report to amsterdam.

Postby nametaken » Wed May 31, 12:26 pm

Well ive been planning my second trip to a'dam probably around early december this year. I have been reading this site for about a week studying up so I thought i would post a trip report as my first post.

My first trip to A'dam none of my friends had any money to go. So I just said fuck it and went alone. I only stayed a few days but smoked alot of weed. I also tried hash for the first time. I have to admit that I couldnt figure out how to smoke it so I maybe only got one or two hits of the stuff the whole time I was there.
I landed at schipol at like 4am and got a cab to my hotel, cost me about 45 euros. I used expedia, and didnt pay attention to the landing vs the check in time. The hotel (ams trianon) didnt allow check in until 4pm. It was almost 6am by the time I got to the hotel and someone finally let me in the door. I asked if I could just wait in the small lobby until check in. They agreed and about 9am a manager or somthing finally showed up and let me check in early. Ok enough of this boring shit and on to the good stuff. Ill summarize because alot of the details are somewhat hazy from two years ago.

Here are 5 of the pics I took. I basically only took pictures of the fine product in a'dam, mostly just to rub it in my friends faces.

ImageImageImageImage

Those first tasty little nugs are grey haze from the grey area.

The second pic is california orange bud from barneys. I really enjoyed the flavor and smell of this weed.

Also present is the easily recognizable menu from central. This was my first coffeeshop. I was supposed to meet some people from smokersguide there but they never showed up. So I just went at it alone the rest of my time there.

4th picture is a joint i attempted rolling with those big ass dutch papers. Those dark spots are little chunks of hash. Someone suggested i do this. Needless to say the joing didnt smoke too well because it resined up too much. Most of the time I smoked out of a little pipe i bought for 5 euros at Central, or tore the papers in half and smoked them zig-zag style.

Last picture is just out the window of my hotel room. I was stoned and just taking pictures. That orange drink there is really good when your high. I bought it off street vendors.

Ill post more pictures if anyone is interested.

nametaken
power poster
power poster

Postby nametaken » Wed May 31, 12:29 pm

those are supposed to be clickable thumbnails that take you to bigger images. Instead it lists text that takes you to the thumbnail. I dont know what I did wrong but I tried anyway

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Wed May 31, 7:02 pm

nice man

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

The window of views

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Jun 06, 7:43 pm

Nice View out the window. For some reason, and I really don't know why??? I really like those out-the-window views. There is a sweet sadness in seeing these shots. Can't explain it, but it is something. Thanks For posting!!!
Best Regards,
LH

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Philter » Wed Jun 07, 3:07 am

I agree LH. Maybe something so personal. your personal view from your home window. From your private resting time. We all have the pictures in our heads of the coffeeshops. The great friendly moments there.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Jun 07, 2:58 pm

I feel fortunate to have had all the good times I have had, and all the views out those "wonderfully sad" windows.
Life can be so Good!!!

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”