2006 Gold

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

2006 Gold

Postby koopa » Sun May 21, 8:52 pm

BEST STRAINS SAMPLED

Grey Diesel
from Grey Area
1.0g 11 euro 5.0g 45 euro

Sour Diesel
from Coffeeshop Bronx (84 Marnixstraat)
3.0g for 25 euro

Blue Cheese
from Bluebird Coffeeshop
1.0g 12.50 euro

Burmese Indica
from Amnesia
1.5g 15 euro

Ketal Deluxe
from A shop with an unknown name at 74 Marnixstraat
1.0g 7 euro 3.5g 20 euro

Silver Pearl x Haze
from Katsu Coffeeshop

Super Silver Haze
from De Kuil 420

Basjoe Special
from Basjoe Coffeeshop
1.0g 9 euro

XXX
from Coffeeshop Central
4.?g 25 euro

BEST HASH SAMPLED

Jelly Hash
from Bushdoctor
1.0g 30 euro

Bubble Hash
from Grey Area
1.0g 25 euro

Sage Ice Hash
from Katsu
0.4g 10 euro

Moonshine Hash
from De Dampkring
1.0g 40 euro

Double Trouble
from Pink Floyd
1.0g 10 euro

BEST VALUES

Grey area
carries 5.0g bags of everything from 30-45 euro and there smoke can't be beat! Grey Diesel, Grey Mist, 4077, Grey Haze, etc.

Amnesia
has 5.0g deals on hash...not the cheapest prices but better hash than most of the places with cheaper prices. I recommend the amnesia hash which cost 50 euro for 5.0 grams.

Coffeeshop Spirit
has 5.0g of weed (avoid spirit special weed) and hash that are good (especially for hash). The cheapest was 5.0g of ketema hash for 10 euro. The most expensive was 5.0g of caramello cream hash for 50 euro. I recommend 5.0g of maroc ice hash for 45 euro.

Coffeeshop Central
always has cheap bags. The weed always looks great and sometimes is great. Davidoff and XXX are good recommendations here. over 4 g of weed for 25 euro. Some cheaper quality and cheaper priced ice hash here too.

Dolphins Coffeeshop
does 4.5g of white dolphin weed for 40 euro. Its a real nice strain to smoke.

Hunters Bar
had a HUGE menu and great 5.0g specials!!!

No name shop at 74 marnixstraat
had 5, 10, 15, and 20 euro bags of everything on menu. some great ketal deluxe weed and nice super polm hash at 8 euro a gram and a better price on larger purchase that i did not record.

Softland
for 5.0g of white smurf

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Sep 20, 8:38 am

I would just like to compliment Koopa on the amazing job he did of archiving all of this information.

420Reform
just in
just in

koopa is supa dupa

Postby 420Reform » Wed Sep 20, 10:19 pm

Koopa,

Are you in the dam now? you a busy little beaver!
I'm here and getting further behind on the multi coffee house schedule.
so far Barneys cherry bomb is number one, I smoked Willie there and it sucked ass. Got some Cambodian haze and it was good from Amnesia. The White shark from Rokerij was nice and smooth. Double bubble from Grey Area made me more nervous than my ex-wifes lawyer, off to the laughing Buda tomorrow morning!!

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Re: koopa is supa dupa

Postby koopa » Thu Sep 21, 6:09 am

420Reform wrote:Koopa,

Are you in the dam now? you a busy little beaver!
I'm here and getting further behind on the multi coffee house schedule.
so far Barneys cherry bomb is number one, I smoked Willie there and it sucked ass. Got some Cambodian haze and it was good from Amnesia. The White shark from Rokerij was nice and smooth. Double bubble from Grey Area made me more nervous than my ex-wifes lawyer, off to the laughing Buda tomorrow morning!!

nah not in the area currently. glad you found some top notch cherry bomb. you are the first person to say willie sucked. i find that very cool. i like variance btw strains and variance btw peoples preferences. gives everybody a reason to try everything atleast once if ya follow my logic. care to share what you didn't enjoy about it? taste, consistency, not cured properly, not strong, made u paranoid, etc?

thanks for the nice gesture shlo. on one hand its a labor of love (anal retentive loser i am). on the other hand i acknowledge that btw the things i've learned and the people i've met, information exchange about travel has totally enhanced my own life. Its an honor to try and give back to the people who help me and to keep that spirit kindling.
Last edited by koopa on Sun Sep 24, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

420Reform
just in
just in

Willie Nelson

Postby 420Reform » Thu Sep 21, 9:12 am

The Willie Nelson strain was harsh, no flavor, and the high was below average. I had 'HIGH' expectations but to be honest I've had similar experiences with Chemed or not cured weed.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Fri Sep 22, 1:02 am

t' Keteltje is the cool shop
at 74 Marnixstraat

as per itsmymagicallife and another cool channelite.....
now that you guys confirm that I can remember seeing it written in the window. obviously the language barrier slowed me down on that one!

dankje,
koopa

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”