johnnyjoe and riki- day 1

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

johnnyjoe and riki- day 1

Postby johnyjoe » Thu May 18, 3:22 pm

A lonely spotlight hits a dejected middle aged man in front of a lonely airport departure terminal. He kisses his wife goodbye, the man turns away, a look of utter defeat in his eyes. He cries out to no one in particular....aaarrrgghhhhh!!!!

An entire year of anticipation of Channelsof planning.
I was going to be there again! 420 on 420 at 420!!
Get it?!

Sometime last year I washed my passport.
Dont ask me how.
Ill only scowl at you. grrrrrr

I thought it was fine. My wife said send it back now..you know the rest..my passport had not arrived back despite all efforts for over a week to expedite the process, a dozen calls at least

April 19th and I dropped my wife ( hence known as Riki.hee heeshed wack me for that!) off at the airport and kissed her goodbye, skulking all the way back home, a 2 hr drive, praying, dear God, let it come tomorrow

April 20th arrived and my passport was in hand and off I wentVirgin Atlanticdirect flight to AMS. I was knocking on our apt. door on the Amstel River at 1:30 PM sharp, April 21st. Dazed and confused, but not out. We made it. We were here, together.

After hitting Central Station I walked quickly to the first coffeeshop I ever bought weed from, and one that continues to remember me each year I return, Funny People. This is a little know gem of a place that caters to mostly locals about 2 blocks from Central Coffeeshop. I bought a pure joint of Northern Lights/ White Widow mix, for 6 euros, the same price for the last 5 yrs or more at least.and a lighter.by the time I made it to the apt, the joint was gonesmoked it all as I walked right down the best part of AMS, the RLD, Niewmarket, and across the bridge of the Amstel River.

After hugging and kissing my overwhelmed love, Riki, I learned that her flight had not gone as well. Air Canada was a nightmare, redirecting 200 passengers on another airplane to another connecting city ensuring Riki of long delays, stress, and the arrival of her luggage 1 day late.

Our time in paradise was beginning. Riki was still exhausted. Neither of us had slept in at least 4 daysstressing over my passport issue.shitwho needs sleep anyway..

We were out the door by 3:00. Went to Damrak, some headshop near the Indian, and bought nice glass bowl for only 6 euros, and some other stuff like papers and filters. We made our way to Dekuil for our first big purchase. I bought some Super Silver Haze which turned out to be a crowd favorite for the week for a lot of people. Very sticky shite! Couple pints of Amstel and joint later we see Blueberry sitting in the window seat. After catching up for a while she reminds us of the Amnesia Vapo party hosted by the one and only OHD.

My hats off to one of the finest meets I have ever been too.I so much enjoyed being thereI was a complete Zombie..but I was smokingand meeting everyone..totally made up for missing 420. Somehow I have a feeling this was better!!!

That doob the Viking rolled had 13 different weeds in it.one being that super silver hazeburned perfectly for at least an hour..lots of vapo bags going around

I remember looking at a bollocks from the sidemy chair angle put his profile in view.didnt have much chance to talk that night.but I do remember thinking.damn, that hat looks good

Meeting that guy from the Hash and Hemp Museum was a little trippyhe was bit too much for Riki to handle and put her off some, not being used to the total burnout types you and I are may be more accustomed too, .he is quite a character.olivesonce he went for the olives it was overlol

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the guest that night, and hope to again, and Boney and Cheech.hey Cheech my wife Riki says that you are her kinda girl..till next year..

Anyway, we sat there next to the guy from the museum, Cheech and Boney, the guest, and I was like glued to the seat for a long time..finally, I got up and said hi to a few peoplebirdman,bb, mhd, otis,(that pothead didnt even remember me.lmfaojust kidding you friendwe got to know each other better now..), all the guys I knew already and I met the new ones.

I remember smiling at bb as she sat at the other end of the milieu..I was so glad that I
saw her at Dekuil and made it to Amnesia. I was here! Life is what you make of it. I am
comfortable with these people and with the coming week.relax..we were here!!!!

Riki and I headed home,not sure if we detoured,
cant remember , I am sure we had some fun at home before crashing.
Last edited by johnyjoe on Tue May 23, 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Sat May 20, 1:54 am

good stuff....keep it comin :)

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Mon May 22, 11:59 pm

JOHNNYJOE!!

bas can't spell for shit Johny.. LMAO!
nice report!

edit out those freaking html blurbs or whatever.

You were a lotta fun.

WOOT!

sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby sidhe333 » Tue May 23, 4:58 am

nice report jj!

johnyjoe wrote:...I remember smiling at bb ass...

didn't that piss-off riki?
lol

s:.

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Tue May 23, 3:36 pm

Yeah....I'll make sure to give a good edit on the next report.....actaually, I thinked I fixed it but I am not sure how....

opps, I missed that typo...he...he...or it might of been a Freudian slip, anyway, I made sure Riki wasnt looking when I smiled at BB.....

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Postby Otis » Wed May 24, 7:25 pm

Hi Johnyjoe, you sound a lot like the JJK4H bleepity bleep bleep guy I met. Are ya? If you change your name, I'll try not to forget, but I still think of you as JJ4KH bleepity bleep forever I guess.

Otis

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Wed May 24, 8:35 pm

Hi Otis...yeah I changed it on account of several things....i thought it would be fun and a bollocks came up with the handle one night as I was explaining what jjk4h meant....

I'll keep the same avatar for now.....

just remember the jj part, that's key....I hope the bleepity bleep stuff you recall is all good...

Hope you are well and I look forward to seeing you again someday...

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Wed May 24, 9:55 pm

Chichi and I enjoyed meeting you and your wife at Amnesia that night....a fun couple!!

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”