New Pictures from April Trip

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

User avatar
d3kings
super poster
super poster
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 6:46 pm
Location: Amsterdam & Bulgaria
Contact:

New Pictures from April Trip

Postby d3kings » Fri May 05, 1:55 am

I've always intended on writing up a trip report but never seem to find the time or energy to do it.

As the old saying goes - "A picture is worth a thousand words".

So, here are some new pictures from our last trip to Amsterdam and Brugge.

Hope everyone enjoys!

d3kings

User avatar
Sawhiskey
super poster
super poster
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 10:12 pm
Location: Philadelphia Area

Postby Sawhiskey » Fri May 05, 2:46 am

Nice pictures. The ones i seen so many things i knew, The Grey Porsce.

spell check

User avatar
TAK
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 7929
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 6:27 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Postby TAK » Fri May 05, 3:41 am

Nice shots d3. I liked that Porsche and what's behind it.

Dag
TAK

User avatar
Sawhiskey
super poster
super poster
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 10:12 pm
Location: Philadelphia Area

Postby Sawhiskey » Fri May 05, 12:44 pm

So thats your boat huh TAK

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1803
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Postby Hobie » Fri May 05, 2:05 pm

Was A Pleasure Meeting you and Yours this April ...... btw we didnt smoKe enough ........ Next Time , we will ........
c(_)
prost

User avatar
uk*bag*lady
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 10830
Joined: Mon May 17, 11:47 am
Location: Englands Green and Pleasant Land
Contact:

Re: New Pictures from April Trip

Postby uk*bag*lady » Fri May 05, 2:40 pm

d3kings wrote:I've always intended on writing up a trip report but never seem to find the time or energy to do it.

As the old saying goes - "A picture is worth a thousand words".

So, here are some new pictures from our last trip to Amsterdam and Brugge.

Hope everyone enjoys!

d3kings


Nice pictures, very nice. Thank you
But the caption for picture 6 is wrong ~ the Brouwer is on the Singel, not the Herengracht. Not meaning to be picky, I just notice these things

:-)

User avatar
d3kings
super poster
super poster
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 6:46 pm
Location: Amsterdam & Bulgaria
Contact:

Re: New Pictures from April Trip

Postby d3kings » Sat May 06, 2:20 am

uk*bag*lady wrote:
d3kings wrote:I've always intended on writing up a trip report but never seem to find the time or energy to do it.

As the old saying goes - "A picture is worth a thousand words".

So, here are some new pictures from our last trip to Amsterdam and Brugge.

Hope everyone enjoys!

d3kings


Nice pictures, very nice. Thank you
But the caption for picture 6 is wrong ~ the Brouwer is on the Singel, not the Herengracht. Not meaning to be picky, I just notice these things

:-)


If anyone would pick that up, you would.... So, ummmmm - That was just a test for you UKBL. :-p

Thanks for pointing that out.

User avatar
sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3179
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 6:44 am
Location: nowheresville

Postby sidhe333 » Sat May 06, 8:30 am

great shots!
i really dig that house in Brugge...
is it a rental?

s:.

User avatar
d3kings
super poster
super poster
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 6:46 pm
Location: Amsterdam & Bulgaria
Contact:

Postby d3kings » Sat May 06, 12:27 pm

sidhe333 wrote:great shots!
i really dig that house in Brugge...
is it a rental?

s:.

Yeah, it comes highly recommended! It's on Sint Clarastraat, just off of Sint Jorisstraat, about 1/2 km from the Markt.

Here's a site with more information...
http://www.exquisitehomesbruges.be/clarissauk.htm
(...and yes, I was too cheap to use a disposable camera for all of the shots of the house, so they are copied from this site :-p)

The owner Noel is a pretty cool guy. He also has another rental house and a B&B in Brugge.

One other note about the house - Someone in the neighborhood surrounding the house is an excellent violinist and likes to practice early in the morning. I can say it was a nice treat to wake up to a carillon of bells and the sound of a violen every morning :)

d3
Last edited by d3kings on Sat May 06, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
d3kings
super poster
super poster
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 6:46 pm
Location: Amsterdam & Bulgaria
Contact:

Postby d3kings » Sat May 06, 12:31 pm

Hobie wrote:Was A Pleasure Meeting you and Yours this April ...... btw we didnt smoKe enough ........ Next Time , we will ........
c(_)
prost


Ah yes. There will have to be a "next time" :)

Thanks again for your hospitality. Look forward with catching up with you again sometime down the road.

d3

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6322
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Postby Banks » Sat May 06, 3:12 pm

d3kings wrote:
sidhe333 wrote:great shots!
i really dig that house in Brugge...
is it a rental?
s:.


Yeah, it comes highly recommended! It's on Sint Clarastraat, just off of Sint Jorisstraat, about 1/2 km from the Markt.

Here's a site with more information...
http://www.exquisitehomesbruges.be/clarissauk.htm
d3


Great find... looks like just the place to stay in Brugge! Thanks for the posting!

User avatar
sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3179
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 6:44 am
Location: nowheresville

Postby sidhe333 » Sun May 07, 5:57 am

thanx for the link d3!
lekker...
that goes in the 'future travel' folder for sure!

s:.


Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests