Bolsy-2006: My Beots...six.."Rook"

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Bolsy-2006: My Beots...six.."Rook"

Postby a bollocks » Mon May 01, 12:26 am

"the bartender at rookies"

lmao!

...my last night... my best night. BB's too. It was a mission. with donuts.

Old Church about 5:30pm.... funnin' wif Ziggy. (the barkeep next door to Old Choo)
..boidie shows up soon.

he has a cola. I fall over.. it seems this goddamn chair has my name on it.
we decide to walk (boid schleps his bike) to Pollinator on way to BeanBeot-time @ Stix...

(we pause for a word from our sponsor) THE ONE ON ULTRECHTSTRAAT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS GOOSE-ASS! tay-drankin-goob...

...boid comes through.. a fairly long trek (HI HILLY!) from Auld Choo to Poll. Mila sez hi. Coca-Leaves all around.

on to STIX!.. we have to cross the "river" and the guy that usually guards the crossing is really stoned.
..(okok I am thinking of going to Athens in late Sept <Pearl Jam> and had to get my obscure mythological ref in)

20 mins early .. DAMN WE WALK FAST! .. well boid rode and did loop-de-loops. My shins kill me. ..like i care..

LET'S BEER! boidie has a beer. I use the toilet at some local bar. Woodie. umm... the paneling...

..back to Stix... on time NO-ONE!
.. i stalk a booth right by the door.. boid goes up the stairs, sprightly. He needs more dope, the bastid.

.. slowly I turned, step-by-step-inch-by-inch, there.... like the hot-kiss at the end of a wet-fist... she was.
beanie. jeanbean. beanbeot.. this little package of dynamite.
HUGS!.. DUTCHIE KISSES... she wanted my tongue.. i was playing hard to get.

booth and peeps. Boidie, me, beanie, OTEEZ! arrives.. then BB then hilly.

this fuckin booth is crowded.. UPSTAIRS! ... now this is when it gets weird. Children should turn their heads.

5 of us make it. Boid is laggin.. he huffs up and exclaims.. "we ain't supposed to be up here. "He" said."

oooooooooooooooooo BOOGA! .. someone open a winder. ... this one's broke, this one is locked.... *COUGH*

hilly & bb in an enclosed room and beanie and I smokin ciggies. Welcome to Oxygen Hell. .. otis looks non-chalant.

i need AIR!.. "GET THE GODDAMN KEY!" , bb sez... " hunh?" ... "YOU HEARD ME!"... i flurgle downwards...into the Dutch-Abyss-Spiral-thingie.

*GASP!* fuck.. i can finally... cuss. That Oteez is sensitive.. Beanie usually has every other word scatalogically shifted, but in deference to Otis, only every, other, other word.

about a minute later i stroll back into Stix... and ask the "GUY" for the key to the winder.
"ummm... you actually are not supposed to be up there, the top isn't open."
"i know can I have the key?"
"NO KEY!"

... i climb mount Smokey and pronounce the directive.... We ain't supposed to be up here.

the "Guy" said there is no key.

"NO WINDOW FOR YOU!"
..fuggin air-nazi.

...to be continued...

ROOK!
Last edited by a bollocks on Sun May 07, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Postby Otis » Mon May 01, 2:54 pm

Ja, the "air Nazi" tale. I remember that air-less night well. It was smokey as hell burning in there. Go ahead and cuss more and smoke less, it will be better for the people that breath and need air to sustain life.

Those stairs were fun, and the seating was nice. I remember waving out the window while someone took pictures.

Then we walked to Rookies and saw the "bullhorn guy". What a night.

Fun to read your report, dank you.

Otis

shantiman
power poster
power poster

Postby shantiman » Wed May 03, 9:24 am

I love the fact that the more weed I smoke the better I can decipher bollocks's reports.

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Bolsy-2006: My Beots...six.."Rook"

Postby BlueBerry » Tue May 16, 3:25 am

a bollocks wrote:"the bartender at rookies"

lmao!

...my last night... my best night. BB's too. It was a mission. with donuts.

Old Church about 5:30pm.... funnin' wif Ziggy. (the barkeep next door to Old Choo)
..boidie shows up soon.

he has a cola. I fall over.. it seems this goddamn chair has my name on it.
we decide to walk (boid schleps his bike) to Pollinator on way to BeanBeot-time @ Stix...

(we pause for a word from our sponsor) THE ONE ON ULTRECHTSTRAAT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS GOOSE-ASS! tay-drankin-goob...

...boid comes through.. a fairly long trek (HI HILLY!) from Auld Choo to Poll. Mila sez hi. Coca-Leaves all around.

on to STIX!.. we have to cross the "river" and the guy that usually guards the crossing is really stoned.
..(okok I am thinking of going to Athens in late Sept <Pearl Jam> and had to get my obscure mythological ref in)

20 mins early .. DAMN WE WALK FAST! .. well boid rode and did loop-de-loops. My shins kill me. ..like i care..

LET'S BEER! boidie has a beer. I use the toilet at some local bar. Woodie. umm... the paneling...

..back to Stix... on time NO-ONE!
.. i stalk a booth right by the door.. boid goes up the stairs, sprightly. He needs more dope, the bastid.

.. slowly I turned, step-by-step-inch-by-inch, there.... like the hot-kiss at the end of a wet-fist... she was.
beanie. jeanbean. beanbeot.. this little package of dynamite.
HUGS!.. DUTCHIE KISSES... she wanted my tongue.. i was playing hard to get.

booth and peeps. Boidie, me, beanie, OTEEZ! arrives.. then BB then hilly.

this fuckin booth is crowded.. UPSTAIRS! ... now this is when it gets weird. Children should turn their heads.

5 of us make it. Boid is laggin.. he huffs up and exclaims.. "we ain't supposed to be up here. "He" said."

oooooooooooooooooo BOOGA! .. someone open a winder. ... this one's broke, this one is locked.... *COUGH*

hilly & bb in an enclosed room and beanie and I smokin ciggies. Welcome to Oxygen Hell. .. otis looks non-chalant.

i need AIR!.. "GET THE GODDAMN KEY!" , bb sez... " hunh?" ... "YOU HEARD ME!"... i flurgle downwards...into the Dutch-Abyss-Spiral-thingie.

*GASP!* fuck.. i can finally... cuss. That Oteez is sensitive.. Beanie usually has every other word scatalogically shifted, but in deference to Otis, only every, other, other word.

about a minute later i stroll back into Stix... and ask the "GUY" for the key to the winder.
"ummm... you actually are not supposed to be up there, the top isn't open."
"i know can I have the key?"
"NO KEY!"

... i climb mount Smokey and pronounce the directive.... We ain't supposed to be up here.

the "Guy" said there is no key.

"NO WINDOW FOR YOU!"
..fuggin air-nazi.

...to be continued...

ROOK!

...to be continued...

WTF?

im waitin on the conga scene.....

oh wait

NO LINE FOR YOU!

fuggin rook nazis :)

BlueBerry

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Tue May 16, 3:29 am

Otis wrote:Ja, the "air Nazi" tale. I remember that air-less night well. It was smokey as hell burning in there. Go ahead and cuss more and smoke less, it will be better for the people that breath and need air to sustain life.

Those stairs were fun, and the seating was nice. I remember waving out the window while someone took pictures.

Then we walked to Rookies and saw the "bullhorn guy". What a night.

Fun to read your report, dank you.

Otis

yeah man, birdie took a great pic of us in the window at Stix! im tryin to get all my pics posted on yahoo but i only have about 10 so far... I can send it to ya on IM, let me know if you want a copy and we can photo share on yahoo ;)

BlueBerry

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Bolsy-2006: My Beots...six.."Rook"

Postby Dano » Sun Jun 04, 6:52 am

a bollocks wrote:" I use the toilet at some local bar.

This is the only intelligable sentance ever written by bollocks.

Note the content

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”