Bolsy-2006: My Beots...four.."Oteez"

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Bolsy-2006: My Beots...four.."Oteez"

Postby a bollocks » Sat Apr 29, 6:33 pm

"Oteez"

SNAP TO IT! .. Andy ya gotta get me outta here.... THE ROCK!

<quick cut> to: the RCA Victor dog... head tilted to the left, looking learnedly at his master.... and going..:

... " HUH?!?! "

not the town drunk, but a very quiet, albeit loudly alert, (except for the weed in his ears), witty, beer-likin, hasj-lovin, ethereal presence.

I immediately said, upon meeting our Otis, "Otis!.. aw fuck ya man!"

we kept running into each other. I was seeing Mr. Campbell in my dreams. No wonder I stayed in my hobbithole.. trying to sweep the visions clean or at least less-cluttered. .. kinda like our convos...

i can count on one hand the number of times I got a complete sentence from him. Due to the utterances both ways, but also due to the fact that he is a QUIET BEOT! ... of the less than 6 compleat sentences received... ALL were succinct, goofy, on time, and made me aback-take, blink, and spew. I mentioned witty, right?

i never gave him much shite about being from Texas, as I think he is really from the hills of Alabam' and even I have manners.

we hooked at 420-cubed, Vapo & later @ 420, Oude Kerk, gooser-ville, Oude Kerk, Stix, Rookies.

this dude can walk fast too. We (Oteez, Beanie & I) walked from Stix to Rookies and he was leading .. i coulda taken him in the last 10 meters, but I had to stop to pick up my lung ...

my last night at Rookies was made one of the best nights EVER, by Otis. That night everywhere I looked I saw happy, friendly people, well, except for when Bear was telling us the history of History, and none of them equaled the sated look on our own RCA MASCOT! Fun stuff to be sure.

<from Animal House> OTIS! MY MAN! ... uhh you mind if we daince wif yo dates?

OTEEZ!

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Postby Otis » Sat Apr 29, 6:40 pm

Well thanks for the kudos my chair-challenged friend. I sure was interested in those leaves you were a chewin' on. You did too much catalyst man...hoot!

Remember the "bullhorn" guy at Rookies? Did you see him? What a funny night. It was so nice to sit next to a pretty woman for a change and to laugh about the world with you and the gang. It was a gezilig time for all.

I'll do it again, but now I'm resting, and need the rest.

You and Damoften make a good glass-hoisting, chair-falling, bunch of accomplished partiers. Poor Ziggy!

Otis

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Tue May 02, 1:32 am

special night.. one can read about it in DOH! part 5 methinks

jeez.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Nearly Speachless,,,, NEARLY!!!

Postby LastHamlet » Wed May 10, 6:33 pm

What can I say Bollocks. You MF'er, you wrote a dam awesome report here. Maybe I am loosing my mind(Likely), or I am really understanding your scribes. Nearly capturing the essence of Otis, but to be totally complete, you have to listen, closely. Shit, I had hours of completed sentence's with Otis, on many subjects. Though some stand incomplete, only in the fact that they made me think beyond the time they were stated,,,,, but such is life.
I would have just about given my left testicle to have been in company of you fellows on this day. Otis, Damoften and Bollocks, it just blows my mind.
Funny, Funny I say, the things we begin to understand.
Excellent Report Bollocks!!!
Many Happy Times,
LH

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”