what i did on my holidays

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

patrick

Postby patrick » Wed Nov 19, 5:36 pm

certainly not here to win friends and influence people, you are very smart chichi, very very smart

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Wed Nov 19, 5:50 pm

haha I used to make my kids read that book.

patrick

Postby patrick » Wed Nov 19, 5:55 pm

and there is the difference, bollocks would have gone on and on with sick twisted sex jokes about my kids if I mentioned them.....and everybody would laugh, because they did not want bollocks to do the same to them

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Nov 19, 6:03 pm

patrick wrote:and there is the difference, bollocks would have gone on and on with sick twisted sex jokes about my kids if I mentioned them.....and everybody would laugh, because they did not want bollocks to do the same to them

That's funny, like you are capable of breeding...or could find a woman to impregnate (without paying). Lol, I love starting the day with a good laugh! Thanks.

patrick

Postby patrick » Wed Nov 19, 6:13 pm

fuck off dim

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Thu Nov 20, 10:04 am

patrick wrote:Or do it your way, six of one thing you know, i bet you two were very popular on the school playground with your abilities to turn names in to cute little insults and then follow up with funny cuss words. brings back memories, i had not been called patricia since about third grade. Shit yourself, pissy pants, go jerk off, all classic school yard stuff. Bullies will all ways be bullies, cheers

did you actually shit in your pants at school then, paddywank?
it's no wonder you were bullied you dirty little bastard.

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Nov 20, 10:11 am

Glad your back,

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Thu Nov 20, 10:37 am

yes sorry, I was stupid busy most of yesterday.
still i'm here now and I would like to point that you are a silly, silly bastard with no friends and smelly trousers.
I've got some walls to skim this afternoon, so it would be a great help to me if after every post you make today you could just take it as read that i'll be calling you a piss-trouser.

patrick

Postby patrick » Thu Nov 20, 10:41 am

I already do that, have a nice day

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Thu Nov 20, 2:41 pm

chigusa wrote:Monday
I have to say that at this point, due to her sales technique, I would have bought dogshit from if it had been dried properly, but the coin special was my best buy this trip.

I love the grey area and always have. I love everything about it, even Steve from space.

Excellent report! And speaking of Steve, I wandered in one day and for a while he and I were the only two in the shop. The conversation was really out there in space, as I'm sure you understand. After enquiring about buying some hasj, he pulled a chunk from his pocket and sold it to me. I think it was dried dogshit... MFer...

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Thu Nov 20, 9:15 pm

chigusa wrote:I've got some walls to skim this afternoon,

So you're a plasterer? How do you get rid of shitty fucking artex?

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Thu Nov 20, 9:55 pm

knock the cunt back with a very heavy scraper, (not the easiest thing given that you are working above yourself), and hope that you can skim over it. but that never really works.
pull the whole ceiling down and re-board the fucker.
build a timber frame and over board, but it's almost as much work as starting fresh and will certainly end up costing the same.
a lot depends on what kind you've got. the pointy stuff is bad but if some clever cunt has put swirls in it you're fucked. I wouldn't touch a swirly ceiling for all the little plastic toys in china.
the arsehole about pulling the ceiling down is the filth involved, donkeys years of dirt it's horrible. it won't be so bad in Stevenage but every fucking house in Lancashire has a hundred and odd years of mill shite hiding in it's ceilings.

i'm not a plasterer.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Thu Nov 20, 10:56 pm

It's not just the ceiling, all the fucking walls as well, and I've been told it may contain asbestos...

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Thu Apr 02, 8:55 am

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”