This is for BO - Part II

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

This is for BO - Part II

Postby jerkypete49 » Sat Apr 22, 11:57 am

OK,

After I signed off last night, I thought that I would wander down the Leidsestraat, check out a few places to see if there were any other Channelites I knew about. It was a slightly rainy night, mot hard enough to make me want to use an umbrella, but enough to have the raindrops on my jacket glisten in the Amsterdam-lit night.

I was tired from jet lag, even after a nap, but I wasn't physically tired, so the walk was for exercise also. I stopped in Dolphins and Dampkring, but saw no one familiar. No matter, I'm in Amsterdam and I'm happy.

I get the absolutely brilliant(well, to me , anyway) idea to get one of my favorite smokes, Zenith from Dutch Flowers, plus it's a nice walk back & forth to there from the Leidseplein where I'm staying.

Get to Dutch Flowers and step up to the counter. I greet the budtender and ask for Zenith. As he's getting it, a nice blond-haired fellow, btw, I mention that I've been coming here the last four years, especially for the Zenith. This brings a smile & chuckle from him, He says, "That's really something" or words to this effect. I take my purchase and head back toward the Leidsestraat in the rain. I stop and pick up a beer for the room. A sad note, my favorite showarma place is closed. It looks like it's being renovated. Miami falafel , next to Maoz on Leidsestraat. So I settled for a kipburger from FEBO. I was tired by now, so i went back to the room.

Turned on the TV to nothing of interest, had my burger and beerand went to sleep.

Got up at 8:00 this morning, but fell asleep again until 10:52. TCB amd went down to The Rookies to smoke some Zenith and had tway koffie verkeerds. Heard from Birdman via Channells PM (Dank u wel, Channels) and I am on my way to Pink Floyd. Ummagumma to meet him.

Tot Ziens.

Pete

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Apr 22, 12:40 pm

dang its too late now to go to PF, love to hook up and smoke with ya pete....

any meet ups planned for later???

i gotta late start today lol

BlueBerry

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Sat Apr 22, 1:11 pm

Viking and Trek headed for Katsu and Greenhouse Tolstraat. BB is on her way to PF or the houseboat. OHD is in beverwijk w/ MHD and Fred. Bollocks is passed out after having three beers and a pancake for breakfast.

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Postby Otis » Sat Apr 22, 3:02 pm

Heading to Dolphins from 5-6pm or so, Old Church maybe 6 - 8 pm, de Kuil somewhere in there...

Otis

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

AWESOME

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Apr 25, 1:33 pm

AHHHHHHH!!! The Ghanja!!!
AHHHHHHH!!! The Good Times, and Good People!!!

Maybe Siberie CS in there somewhere???

Best Regards,
LH

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Apr 25, 4:41 pm

Birdman wrote:Viking and Trek headed for Katsu and Greenhouse Tolstraat. BB is on her way to PF or the houseboat. OHD is in beverwijk w/ MHD and Fred. Bollocks is passed out after having three beers and a pancake for breakfast.

Hey Birdy, I watched you open the windows on the Asoka the other day! I am spending way too much time watching that canalcam. I usually watch the sunrise just prior to going to bed. Gotta love it! Tell Bollocks to get his ass out and about dammit! No passing out allowed but for the quick "boney" from too much weed.

I am there with you in spirit...I can smell the air, hear the sounds, ahhhh, dammit!

PaXXX

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed Apr 26, 10:41 am

Hope to catch up with you somewhere down the line pete? Nice reporting.

TAK
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby TAK » Wed Apr 26, 10:42 pm

BOhannon wrote:Hey Birdy, I watched you open the windows on the Asoka the other day! I am spending way too much time watching that canalcam. I usually watch the sunrise just prior to going to bed. Gotta love it!
PaXXX

LOL! Me too. I only saw the dawn 1 time when I was there. Now I watch it every night. The black sky slowly turns blue. Then in less time than you would think, it's light.

Dag
TAK

dannymac
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby dannymac » Thu Apr 27, 9:12 am

TAK wrote:
BOhannon wrote:Hey Birdy, I watched you open the windows on the Asoka the other day! I am spending way too much time watching that canalcam. I usually watch the sunrise just prior to going to bed. Gotta love it!
PaXXX

LOL! Me too. I only saw the dawn 1 time when I was there. Now I watch it every night. The black sky slowly turns blue. Then in less time than you would think, it's light.

Dag
TAK
Really LOL!!
It's about 4am here in PA, and I'm watchin' the reflection of somebody at the living room window in a white shirt.

Hey out there, give us a wave!

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Apr 27, 9:45 am

The Asoka does get java hence we can not go in the chat room, so we don;t know when to poke heads out the window.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Apr 27, 3:45 pm

Birdman wrote:The Asoka does get java hence we can not go in the chat room, so we don;t know when to poke heads out the window.

Well dammit, ask Tak and with his permission, download Java!!!

PaXXX

TAK
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby TAK » Fri Apr 28, 6:17 am

BOhannon wrote:
Birdman wrote:The Asoka does get java hence we can not go in the chat room, so we don;t know when to poke heads out the window.

Well dammit, ask Tak and with his permission, download Java!!!

PaXXX

You have it. Ask D3Kings how. He set it up.

Dag
TAK

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Apr 28, 11:31 am

Birdman wrote: Bollocks is passed out after having three beers and a pancake for breakfast.

LMMFAO!!

Cheech and I enjoyed dinner the other night bols....thanks!

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

Boat Cam

Postby Hobie » Fri Apr 28, 2:02 pm

Maybe we Can Get Someone to walk The PlanK .............. W / absinthe

btw where is Peter ?

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”