FREE - Get Real Time Pot Quotes!!!

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Sun May 14, 3:33 pm

May 14, 2006 9:36 a.m. DST
MARKET - Barneys
SECTOR - Morning Glory
SYMBOL - MGL
PPS - 10
COMMENTS - Pleasant taste and mellow effects,
but considering the price, just not worth the investment. RECOMMENDATION - Hold

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Re: Screamin'

Postby boker toker » Sun May 14, 6:18 pm

LastHamlet wrote:Now this is a stock report, with excellent commentary!!!!!!!!
Too bad you can't see this on Wall Street, I'd suddenly take an intrest in the stock-market thingy, if such were the case.
Best Regards, Boker Toker,
LH

thanks! perhaps one day, if the right people figure out how to make money trading weed on the commodities market like they do with soybeans or pork bellies, we can all be arbitrageurs. Maybe a few of us might make some money as analysts.

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Sun May 14, 6:29 pm

May 14, 2006 6:41 p.m. DST
MARKET - Kadinsky
SECTOR - Crystal
SYMBOL - CYL
PPS - 7.95
COMMENTS - I liked the heavy stoney effects that still left me somehow clear minded. Quite enjoyable.
RECOMMENDATION - Buy

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Mon May 15, 6:01 pm

May 15, 2006 12:35 p.m. DST
MARKET - Picasso
SECTOR - Dream
SYMBOL - ZZZ
PPS - 8+/-
COMMENTS - I'm just not sure about this one. Nothing too special in terms of the flavor or aroma, but interestingly I did achieve a somewhat dreamlike state...and then fell asleep; or was it the other way around?
RECOMMENDATION - Hold/Buy

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Mon May 15, 6:38 pm

May 15 2006 6:49 p.m. DST
MARKET - Basjoe
SECTOR - Bas Special
SYMBOL - BAS
PPS - 9
COMMENTS - This smells and tastes like a cross between Blue Cheese and Fishermans Friend. This is a nice issue, but the effects are a bit weak for what it is claiming to be. Regardless, its fairly unique and quite savory.
RECOMMENDATION - Buy

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Tue May 16, 8:29 am

May 16, 2006 9:02 a.m. DST
MARKET - Dutch Flowers
SECTOR - Parvati
SYMBOL - PRV
PPS - 7.50
COMMENTS - ***delayed trade - I actually purchased this yesterday, but only got around to reviewing it this morning. Very dense, nicely manicured buds; that's about it for the positive. I detected a slight chemical taste upon exhale...mmm...
RECOMMENDATION - Dump

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Tue May 16, 6:49 pm

May 16 2006 7:20 p.m. DST
MARKET - Free Adam
SECTOR - Edel Weiss
SYMBOL - EWS
PPS - 8+/-
COMMENTS - Nice smelling, but quite the throat burn. Gets ya stoned, but all in all I'd rather be puffing on blue cheese.
RECOMMENDATION - Hold

***BIZARRE COFFEESHOP MOMENT...In the middle of the trade, the trader shouts out something in dutch to a group of four people on the street. As we complete our transaction, he says, "I have four nice ladies for you tonight." I look to see four beautiful women of different ethnicities standing next to me. I tried to joke it off, but he persisted..."you want to make a movie, you'll have a good time, make it with four ladies." He had really caught me off guard; I told him I was married as I was walking out, but he yelled after me, "you just smoke some stuff and then have good fuck fun." So if anyone is into that sort of thing and reading this right now, head over there you might be in time to get some action before the pakistani dealer leaves you only with sloppy seconds.

I'll never go back there personally, seems really shady; but good luck to someone.

SB
power poster
power poster

Postby SB » Wed May 17, 12:50 am

That is some funny ass shit! I would of been so stoned I would of thought he was kidding.

That has to be the most bizarre coffeeshop moment of the decade :-)

~SB

boker toker wrote:May 16 2006 7:20 p.m. DST
MARKET - Free Adam
SECTOR - Edel Weiss
SYMBOL - EWS
PPS - 8+/-
COMMENTS - Nice smelling, but quite the throat burn. Gets ya stoned, but all in all I'd rather be puffing on blue cheese.
RECOMMENDATION - Hold

***BIZARRE COFFEESHOP MOMENT...In the middle of the trade, the trader shouts out something in dutch to a group of four people on the street. As we complete our transaction, he says, "I have four nice ladies for you tonight." I look to see four beautiful women of different ethnicities standing next to me. I tried to joke it off, but he persisted..."you want to make a movie, you'll have a good time, make it with four ladies." He had really caught me off guard; I told him I was married as I was walking out, but he yelled after me, "you just smoke some stuff and then have good fuck fun." So if anyone is into that sort of thing and reading this right now, head over there you might be in time to get some action before the pakistani dealer leaves you only with sloppy seconds.

I'll never go back there personally, seems really shady; but good luck to someone.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”