This is for BO

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

jerkypete49
mega power poster
mega power poster

This is for BO

Postby jerkypete49 » Fri Apr 21, 8:58 pm

OK

Got in this morning at Schiphol at about 08:45, got my bag and met my goede Dutch friend, Frank (FrankieELP). On the way to the parking lot, hr hands me a cone of his 'Finest' and a lighter, :-)

WHAT a pal!!!!! Really helps the old jet lag. The sights and smells of Amsterdam really bring it all home for me.

We drive to his place, well he drives, I just float along in the passenger seat. We are going to have breakfast with his Lady & son, who is less than 1 year old. I am officially "Ome Pete" :-D So I got to see my neef for the
time. He is a beautiful happy baby. Had a great time visiting & catching up.

Frank drove me back to the Uptown/Rookies Hotel, where I had a few beers and smoked some of The Dolphins finest while I waited for my room to be ready. I was beat from plane ride & lack of sleep. Around 15:30 I hit the room, falalfel sandwich in hand and buzzed from the Heinies(I haven't been drinking) na d caught a nap. Woke up around 20:30, got cleaned up, hit The Rokerij for some NL5XHaze. Very nice.

I'm here at OHD's favorite Internet cafe.
It's Friday night, I'm in Amsterdam and I'm about to go out to see what the night has in store.

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Fri Apr 21, 9:17 pm

go to the watering hole in leidesplein

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Apr 21, 10:00 pm

Thanks man, looks like a great start, keep em coming!

PaXXX

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Apr 21, 10:00 pm

Jerkyman....it's 11pm....Last Waterhole.....

skyhigh420
super poster
super poster

Re: This is for BO

Postby skyhigh420 » Fri Apr 21, 10:17 pm

jerkypete49 wrote:OK

Got in this morning at Schiphol at about 08:45, got my bag and met my goede Dutch friend, Frank (FrankieELP). On the way to the parking lot, hr hands me a cone of his 'Finest' and a lighter, :-)

WHAT a pal!!!!! Really helps the old jet lag. The sights and smells of Amsterdam really bring it all home for me.

We drive to his place, well he drives, I just float along in the passenger seat. We are going to have breakfast with his Lady & son, who is less than 1 year old. I am officially "Ome Pete" :-D So I got to see my neef for the
time. He is a beautiful happy baby. Had a great time visiting & catching up.

Frank drove me back to the Uptown/Rookies Hotel, where I had a few beers and smoked some of The Dolphins finest while I waited for my room to be ready. I was beat from plane ride & lack of sleep. Around 15:30 I hit the room, falalfel sandwich in hand and buzzed from the Heinies(I haven't been drinking) na d caught a nap. Woke up around 20:30, got cleaned up, hit The Rokerij for some NL5XHaze. Very nice.

I'm here at OHD's favorite Internet cafe.
It's Friday night, I'm in Amsterdam and I'm about to go out to see what the night has in store.

Have fun Pete!! See you Thursday, reply to my PM btw and confirm the time. Frank is picking me up as well (so your the "other" friend that is in town lol), can't wait to see Klaas.
Nice report btw.....

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”