3rd post

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

capecodguy
power poster
power poster

3rd post

Postby capecodguy » Tue Jun 10, 4:49 pm

Kinda lost as to where Ive been in the last couple days...well I checked into the Hotel Nes single for E50 small but comfy. Went out on the town been into several coffeshops....bought some hash at Rookies....drank a large beer...smoked that hash and I was wasted....stumbled out of there and didnt find the guys meeting up there that night...sorry dudes
Stopped into the bushdoctor...down the street form my hotel...bought some domina bud...well cured not bad...the guy at the counter had this big rottweiler and she jumped up onto the half door and I so wished I was outside and taken a picture....she came over and was begging me for some of my snickers bag....big moocher...no chocolate for the dogs..
Been around the liedsplein area ...more culture and I was the 3d holland experience...not bad way to spen an hour...cool graphics...
Well I took off for alkmaar today, out of the train station across and along a canal and you find DeBrug coffeshop, nice place bout two E5 bags of white widow and shive ...broke out my giant bud and spleef joint and sat by the window watching the people...well thats 3 days in a nutshell...at a smartshop racking up the euros by the second...
peace
CCG

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”