The Hidden bong

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

The Hidden bong

Postby Chili Ed » Wed Mar 29, 9:07 pm

I stashed a glass bong in my apartment in Amsterdam. Apt. #7303. It's in the kitchen on the very top of the cabinets wrapped in a white towel. This is a glass bong purchased in Baba for 45euros. I left the hotel on Tuesday March 28th, so if anyone wants to try to recover this feel free.

Maybe you could say that you left it there and they would let you go get it.........

Just a thought....

Chili

Birdman

Re: The Hidden bong

Postby Birdman » Wed Mar 29, 9:41 pm

Chili Ed wrote:I stashed a glass bong in my apartment in Amsterdam. Apt. #7303. It's in the kitchen on the very top of the cabinets wrapped in a white towel. This is a glass bong purchased in Baba for 45euros. I left the hotel on Tuesday March 28th, so if anyone wants to try to recover this feel free.

Maybe you could say that you left it there and they would let you go get it.........

Just a thought....

Chili

Um, Chili, did you stay in an apartment or a hotel? If a hotel, which hotel? If an apartment, what apartment, where, on what street?

Thanks.

Chili Ed
super poster
super poster

Re: The Hidden bong

Postby Chili Ed » Wed Mar 29, 9:52 pm

Birdman wrote:
Chili Ed wrote:I stashed a glass bong in my apartment in Amsterdam. Apt. #7303. It's in the kitchen on the very top of the cabinets wrapped in a white towel. This is a glass bong purchased in Baba for 45euros. I left the hotel on Tuesday March 28th, so if anyone wants to try to recover this feel free.

Just a thought....

Chili

Um, Chili, did you stay in an apartment or a hotel? If a hotel, which hotel? If an apartment, what apartment, where, on what street?

Thanks.

Krasnapolsky apartment #7303. The actual apartment is loacted in the alley on the side of the Kras. Piljsteeg 41.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”