Crossroads & Venues.... Part #10

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Crossroads & Venues.... Part #10

Postby LastHamlet » Fri Nov 25, 4:24 am

Tuesday April 26th, 2005... Peter Sellars, I can’t imagine???

I awoke this morning with something in my head, something important, I think. It was an analogy made of me, nonetheless, and caught me quite off guard. It seems that all the while I have seemingly selected characters to size up some of the Channelites in a visual or character persona, someone has got the drop on me. (I had to know it was coming.)
So, this is how it went... Yesterday, on the deck of the boat, while speaking to Wolf and BB, they sprang it on me. It seems, I am to be compared to Peter Sellars, the actor, formally know as 'The Pink Panther'. In ways I felt honored that I had been compared to him, as his character appears on the screen anyhow, a bit zany and odd, and that does seem to size me up. (Well??? On second thought???) In a manner of speaking, I was still thinking it over, and making little comparisons myself. Pink Panther huh?, and of all the times I was compared to several other know characters, I never considered others that may be like myself, in general. Once I was likened unto Howard Stern, and yet another time to Weird Al, and even my morning appearance to Slash from GNR. When I was younger I was even compared to Cousin It, from the Adams Family. This was a first to me, as Peter is much neater in appearance than I, so maybe it was purely on actions that this analogy was made??? Nonetheless, others can see us better than we see ourselves, so likely the comparison holds true, in some ways at least.
Well, with that thought 'hashed' through the morning haze of my first bowl of Ghanja, by the window, I just realized this is my last full day in Amsterdam, for tomorrow I must depart for the homestead. With that in mind, I decided to smoke up another bowl, also by the window.
Dam, these are the days, indeed some of the best days of my life. For one, I look over at the counter, and there are the two trophies that I will be carrying home. Both, by some strange set of circumstances, I feel I did not earn. The 'Trip Report Award', no doubt a fluke, and a sympathy vote from the crowd would be a better way of explaining that one. The '3rd Place Pool Trophy'???, lets face it, I'm am just a stand in proxy, and trophy holder, for the real victor,,, Nol. However, these are the things that will be in my humble home for display of the times we all had. (Man, the times we all had!!!) Not to mention the badges that DannyMac made, and the key chains that he handed out. The sweet key-fobs that Porkchop gave out, is also yet another item of fine memorabilia. I will look at them, and always think of the times we shared, the new coinages we came up with, the talks, the meetings of many, the casual and intense doobies that were lit, the hopes that we shall do it again some day. Dam, ain't it obvious,,,, I miss all of you,,,, badly!!!.
A near friendless creature I have been, most of my days, with only a few I knew well enough to call "Friend", yet I find myself in the midst of major changes. Now, with the meeting of many(On the forum and in person.), I find my friend list more abundant than at any point in my life... And, you know, that's a good thing. If you have to change, at least try and make it towards the bettering of one's self, and actions towards others. A change in my life, was long overdue, and was creeping upon me at a fast pace.
This quiet courtyard view, has provided for many a somber, and right-in-the-face reckoning with one's self, more than anything. I didn't expect to see so many changes in myself this trip, but whether I expected it or not, change has come to be. Be it the bike, instead of the once stead-fast feet, or the desires to NOT rape something, so to speak. Well not really rape, I just find AMS a most romantic city, where love-making can be at it's best. Of course, not always is any statement true, for sometimes it is the reverse of the coin, and you have the worst sex you ever had, here. Although, the 'worst' scenario is a more rare thing, I have experienced both in my travels here. That’s just the way things can be at times.

Before too much of this morning slides by, I best get my clothes on and venture out to the city, one more day,,,,, one more day. Dam, I hate that feeling of the finality of the ending of the vacation, and especially this one, cause I have never before met so many kindred spirits of the kind, in one place, at one time,,,,,, what a blessing this journey has been.
Of course, need I mention still being fortunate that Birdman had saved me yesterday, else what would have become of me... A tram, a car, other bikes, broken bones, or worse. In this case, it was the road not taken, that proved a good thing. Again, "Many Thanks, Birdman." Although, he said it was nothing, he underestimates himself a bit at times... IMHO

Then, as a 'not knowing what to do' kind of thought, that lead me to the perfect thing to do with the Goat-Ass Chips. Yeah, that nasty bag of chips, that Trekk had insisted I take, as they departed from their boat journey, yesterday. Okay, this is the plan, for a lack of anything else that I did not come up with. I noticed the cleaning lady was, seemingly of Mediterranean look, so here goes... Along with my customary tip to housekeeping, I left this bag of chips. Yeah, I am risking it for sure, but hey, they can chunk them or, there may be a report somewhere, on another forum, about this bag of chips continuing on. ;-) (Well, little did I know, this was not exactly the last I would hear about the chips,,, like a yo-yo, these things are. LOL...)
Needless to say, I made a final appearance in the Breakfast room, as always to carry home that remembrance of the 'morning feeling' in Amsterdam. That feeling that may not be exclusive to this city, but has to be at least unique. So unique, it brought me here, out of the back woods of my humble place of existence, where few have ever even heard of Amsterdam, let alone will ever visit. How I come to be here, time and time again, I have said before,,,, I am an accidental tourist... I got lucky in finding my perfect place to come, and what perfection it is, at least in my eyes be true.
Quietly heading down the steps and greet the morning, and 'Old Jenny' as well. You got to know I am going to get a mile or two out of that bike today. As anybody at this crossroads of the last day knows, it just can't be long enough. Although, over the last few days I have been packing things up for the journey back and have this day entirely free from such duties, it still cannot ever be long enough. Still, we make the best of it, and try to suppress the thoughts we have... You know, the thoughts of desperation :-(
The bike is there and locked to the rail out front, and most inviting for a morning ride... I am most pleased she wasn’t stolen, as that would have broken my heart to be without the bike today. I have seriously become so attached that I wrote her numbers down for next years visit. “G 429” is her number. So, if you rent a granny bike w/basket from Damrak Bikes, and you see this number on the fender, that be Jenny... She’ll get you where you want to go. (Dam good bike!!!)

Hey, don’t run off yet, I see activity and hand motions on the boat-deck down the canal... (You know, I felt like I have been here before.)
So, it was a boat top smoke with BB and Wolf, and at times Birdman had joined us. We had some really good conversations, and some I still ponder today. This boat deck has provided for many a grand conversations, it's has even been a central focal point of excitement on this April's journey. And, to think all the times I have stayed in Hotel Prinsenhof, and just 70 paces or so, down the canal, was this enchanted little domain. Some sights, like at Rijks, it bothers me not to stare at, but I just consider it rude to gawk at people in their place of being, so I never really take long looks at residences. So, no wonder I never really paid a lot of attention to the boats on this strip. (I must say, my loss.)
I remember a talk recently with MHD, and his passionate interests in the female persuasion. You know, MHD is a most insightful fellow, and his Dutch-Like look enables him to blend into places in Holland, so very easily. What style this fellow has, and not to mention his most well mannered son, Blackout. Between the two, and it is obvious they are related, is a bond of most honorable of terms. Father and Son, both have respect for each other, yet both have enough sense of fair play, to let the other have a little fun in life.
That is a hard thing for a Father and Son to accomplish in life, cause from personal experience, my Dad and I never achieved such an understanding. We were much different people, and frankly he could have never hung with me in the topic of Ghanja. He never would have understood, that such was not evil, but just a plant. He never would admit that it was not the blame of a plant for actions, but the person that is responsible for each step they take.
For these, and many other reason, I have a great deal of respect for the daring duo of Amsterdam. For they are respectful of others, always loaded with smiles, and kind words, and always, in their own way,,, invisible. High Kudos!!! Fellows, such is a grand thing, indeed. (I know I have mentioned you two before, but you do have a way of coming back up in the halls of memories.)
Okay, back to the boat, as a few doobies were passed around, we soon had enough for the early morning. Still a few of us had some morning cobwebs, so enough, for the moment, was enough. However, more talks were floating about, as conversation was ever going. I asked Wolf more about this 'Peter Sellars' reference he was speaking of yesterday. With a few quick responses, I understood much more. Peter being a crafty, yet unexpecting kind of fellow, made Wolf think of me. Not to mention Peter is without question, a little bizarre, so I conceded the point and realized he had a good analogy working.(For the moment anyhow :-)
Wolf, as well as Birdman, seem a lot wiser than their years, especially when you get to know them a little better. I have found such great fortune in the fact that I got to meet so many really cool people. In life, more is the case that you meet some you wished you never had. I can now only hope they not see me as one of the "wished they never met" category of people.
I could have spent more time here, but one by one, everybody had already gone, but Wolf and BB. We saw some ducks building a nest, and I think BB took some photos to have as a keepsake, seeing how the ducks were really cool looking. Even the little ducks were poised, and keeping close to Mommy Duck. So, we all decided to peddle to Siberie Coffeeshop for a smoke. After just a little bit in the Siberie, we said later, as we mounted our bikes and headed off. I was headed to the Rookies Coffeeshop, as I remembered Otis telling me yesterday something about a meeting there. Minutes away I am, so off I peddle.

Yet another new face, and just landed at that... DePanther. He was already sporting a bowl full of goodies, and it would have been hard to guess he had just gotten there. With a selective stash of goodies, from several establishments, he must have got right off the plane and made some phone orders, or something. Just kiddin' there, but seriously, he had a stash that took a little walking to acquire. Needless to say, I was more than impressed. He was a most pleasant fellow, and like most of us, was in the mode of ghanja consumption. You know, with all the up and coming leagues of ghanja smokers, I feel I am becoming out of date. Where once I seemed the 'Over the edge smoker', now just another old fart on the scene. Well, I had to see it coming,,,,,,,,,,, just no so soon. Maybe inspiring a younger league of smokers, with our past legendary tales, was the start of something we did not consider,, maybe???.
Rookies seems to always have some decent jam playing, and today was no exception. I heard some old Moody Blues, some Dylan, and older Stones cuts were ripping off in the background. Music is so good while enjoying the ghanja, of course what isn't??? Nonetheless, the mood was mild, till of course Otis had a surprise for us... Oh Shit!!! I recognize the technique of that joint,,,, "Where the hell did you get that Otis???", I quickly asked him. Reason being, this was a most easily recognizable specimen of the most recent award winner of joint rolling, Seouleast. Otis told us that Seoul had left this for us to smoke on his behalf, as he could not be here for such. (Dam, we miss you Seoul) Well, I just had to ask if the joint was loaded???? "Seoul said it was one of his typicals, so we better brace ourselves.” Uh OOOOO!!, is all I could reply, really.
Well, DePanther, I could tell, especially with his current stash of wares, was not quiet sure what the big deal was. Hmmm, I just wished he could have been in CoCo's Outback a week and a half ago, he would not even question our current concern, and apprehension to light it up. Well, as I said, DePanther had no idea, so he gladly lit her up. I am afraid it was but seconds before he knew the real surprise, the instant effect of the 4 phase joint from the master, is mind blowing, to say the least. Let me mention, DePanther was not alone in his reaction to the joint, as we were all in a bit of a coughing frenzy... Dam, Seoul, theses things really are lethal, and it was truly another fine work of joint-rolling art.
With others passing our table we offered hits from the unsuspecting killer joint. Several, without realizing it was one of “Those” took big hits, and fell into coughing sprees themselves. I would try and tell you who all hit it, but being in a coughing frenzy myself, I had to go get a couple of colas to keep my throat wet. Needless to say, Seouleast had left a part of his persona to carry on in his absence, and he would be proud of the effects. (Although, he might have much rather been here to be the only one to hit it and live, so to speak.) What a Joint!!! You simply must try one of these to know what I am saying, as telling just is not like toking them.
After only a few more hits, I found myself passing on the next few, as I had to go turn in my bike, and I felt that too many more hits, and I could easily forget how to ride it... Seriously!!!

Seemingly, I had passed in time, as making it to the bike shop was uneventful, except for me not wanting to turn the bike in. Such is sad to have to part with your mule, but she was just a rental, and I was happy for the leg pains it saved me, on the last few days. With a “so-long” to my trusty 2-wheeled companion, I was back to the low end of the street food chain, again. I must say, it is rough moving back down the command ladder, after being on top. (Bicycles are considered the top of the chain, and now I understand.)

Now, again roaming the streets at a walking pace, and what used to seem fast, is not so fast anymore. In the case of turning in ‘Jenny’, parting is such sorrow, and slow sorrow at that. Well, not that bad, I still have a Tram Pass, and I can still walk at a good clip, so all is still wonderful :-)

I had a venture back to the hotel to see Mark for the last time, and Jim from Ohio as well. (Funny, how no matter what time of year I have come, Jim checks in at some point of the trip,,, and usually playing his guitar.) Hey, even Danny, the night watchman was there, and sharing his good Belgium Beers with us. Well, even I was, sort of, forced by tradition, to share one with the fellows.
Here’s the funny part, out of the blue, and though typical for me, Jim mentions a Peter Sellars movie, and yet now I am lost for the exact title. Though when Jim mentioned it, I knew it right off. Strange of all the movies and actors he would bring that one up, and with no prompting by me at that. I should just learn that this is the way things are always going to happen, when I am around. Still, I always seem amazed at the timing of things that unfold. (You just got to love it!!!)
These fellows seem more like family, and more a gathering of uncles and nephews, than manager and customer. Even for a moment, and only by the window, I was allowed to catch a few hits of a doobie. Always polite, and exhaling out the window, no one seemed to matter, nor really even notice. We were having such the wonderful conversation, and mostly about music. I was in the company of great music lovers and players, and it showed from the subject matter at hand. No need to drop any names, but we were digging up some oldies and goodies to dive in and rap about. These are the days, and I have seemingly fallen from one good meeting-point to the next, on this trip.
I had to seize a brief lull to run get me a shrimp broodje downstairs from the fish stand. I offered to get anybody anything, but they were content in their Groelsh(SP). None the matter, I needed a bite of chow, and made quick time in getting it. It sure is nice to have one of those fish/sandwich stands right down on the corner, as it has been a favorite of mine for years now. The sandwiches they serve, are always the best. I grabbed one and headed back up to the office of the hotel. Both Mark and Jim were playing, just a little, while Danny and I was checking out some of his old beers. All kinds of beers, from many years, many prize winning specimens, and although I am ‘alcohol illiterate’ I felt in some ways in the presence of greatness. Danny was much like ‘Tuck’ in Robin Hood, with his great passion for fine beer, and somehow, and even though I am illiterate, I felt somewhat educated in a small degree. I never, in the past knew Danny so well, and it seems the pieces he has added to my puzzle, have been long needed in Life’s Way.
Just when I thought I had heard it all, still another page was added, and the ‘Chips Saga’ nonetheless. Mark was at his computer, checking in a guest, and as usual makes quick work of it, as people are usually looking to drop off their things immediately. I had to say a few more things to him, when he remember to tell me “Thanks from the housekeeping staff”, he said with a smile. “What do you mean?” I asked with a vexed look, I’m sure. Telling me that they appreciate a guest such as me. Now, I was really puzzled, but I do tidy up every morning, and leave a tip on the used towels, so maybe that???
He did say that, but the funniest thing as well. It seems one of the housekeepers really loved those ‘Goat-Ass Chips’, and wished to thank me for the thought. Of course, he didn’t call them that, as he didn’t know the nick-name we gave them... I didn’t tell him either, especially after I just got a compliment for leaving them. Now, that is a kick in the head, for an ending to a saga that just seems a funny thing in the beginning. He said, they really liked me cause I left a bag of chips, that admittedly, were not too bad, but some found them,,, uh,,, well, raunchy??? This has boggled my imagination, and though a small detail, TrekknHil, did always wonder what had become of those famed ‘Goat-Ass Chips’. Though, I never thought they would have a happy ending, as they have a flavor you must acquire a taste for, but they were indeed on the happy trail. (I never would have believed it.)
Even the best of times fade, as people do have their things to do, and things to see, as the case may be. With only an hour or so spent in the hotel, I felt I had gained a little more insight to where I stay... A deep routed in many year meetings, kind of friendship. How I found myself a part, luck be the way. Even before I could ever book a room here, I wanted to stay here. I figured I had to book well in advance, and with an 8 month planning window, I managed to get in the first time, several years ago. With my first stay, I could tell I was home. (Well, home away from home.)

With the fading of one event, comes another to fill the pages...

Somehow, I remembered there was a meeting at Abraxas Coffeeshop, and for the life of me I think Trekk called the event??? Not sure, but will ask when I see her there at the coffeeshop. See her, I did, right as I entered the door. With her smiling face, and hair to die for, and several others in the same state, all seemed good. I asked her if she called this meeting? Well, it seems BB had set up this meeting with Trekk, and now decided to not show up. Hummm??? Let’s see, of those here, Otis, DePanther, Birdman, MHD, BO, OHD, Trekk, and myself, there were 2 faces missing... BlueBerry and Wolf, are missing in action, once again. Does make you wonder why we got stood up??? Admittedly, a few theories were being devised as to the absence, but none to the specifics. You reckon this is the part I spoke of earlier, where you have the best sex you have in AMS??? Just a thought, and for all we knew they were enjoying a nice scenic tour of the Rijks Museum, and lost track of time??? Hey, it could be ;-) Also, it could be that setting up a meeting might ensure that nobody would be disturbing you as the boat get rockin’ so to speak... Hummm??? Makes you wonder???
Those are the mysteries, and even with the two about their own plans, a great meeting was missed by them at Abraxas. This is the place, where Seoul’s joints took on a new meaning, at least from my perspective. Truth has it, that Seoul’s joint rolling abilities have been present for some time, and it is I who just stumbled on the scene, late as usual. We were wishing Seoul could have been there with us, to smoke the joint out one more time, but there will be a next time, and I for one, just can’t wait till the day comes.
We smoked some weed sure enough, as DePanther was breaking into his stash, and several of us had some monsters rolled up and smoking, so we were not lacking much of the hard-line standard of smoking. Trekk took some photos of several of us together, during the Abraxas meeting, and seeing them now, makes me want to wander back. She captured Otis, in one photo, that seemed to convey his true happiness. It is times like this, and although my memory is great, that I wished I had brought a camera on this trip. Needless to say, I could kick myself, but I do still have the precious memories of these events, and they are priceless. I remember taking a hit so big, I coughed to tears, literally. Whew, I should not smoke so dam much!!! Yeah, Right!!!

So, here we were, and headed to Siberie Coffeeshop, for a few conversations, some hot chocolate, and some smoke, Otis, OHD, and I. Along about the corner where Old Style Coffeeshop is, a drizzle came in the air, and it seemed, at least from my perspective, befitting.
It was a last evening with two comrades of the weed, and interesting conversation to boot. Times, even though limited, were still the best of times. I found myself in a position of running low of funds, but seemingly enough to make it through the evening, and that is just good enough for me. (Might as well die broke, as the saying goes. :-) I had to score a bud of Tiger weed from the budtender, for a specific purpose, for a relay of the joint left for several of us to smoke. Otis, earlier today had lit one up, left by Seouleast for us to smoke in his behalf, after he had to depart, of which we did, or shall I say tried like hell.
It was now my turn to pass on the spirit, pass on the good will, and the thoughts of carrying the torch. So, I rolled the pretty bud up, in a single joint. Though this was not one of my biggest efforts, it was a well rolled specimen indeed. Being done with the rolling formalities, I handed it to Otis and said "Otis, just as you sparked that doobie up from Seoul, I am passing this joint for you to smoke with lctricity, tomorrow, after I will be headed home." Otis seemed pleased to have the task of, once again, carrying the flame and passing it on to the next one to take over. What a hell of a guy Otis is, and did light up and pass the doobie to lctricity, the next day. This seemed to be the preferred way of passing the torch from Channelite to Channelite, from departee to arriver, making it more of a continuum of the connected threads. This was the kind of shit I was fortunate to be a part of, and ‘fortunate’ is the key word there.
It was exceptional to actually get to meet Otis on this trip, as I have only known him through the posts on the forum. He is indeed an honorable fellow, and I am sure next year, we all, as a Channelite once wrote, a lot... (Jahshua), and now I understand what it means,,,, "we’ll be singing the same song"... And, likely smoking the same bong. I am also sure, that even though we had such a strange time at Risky Business Coffeeshop, we will still give it another visit. If just to see if the same fellows are still working there,,, Plus, I have a place that I want to visit in the area, as well.
OHD, a very young fellow, for our apparent age-group, as these crossroads proved him to be. He seems always full of energy, full of ideas, and neat little things to keep people on the edge of laughter. He is a most vexing fellow, as I am sure, I am to him. It was finally good to meet him, and discover the face behind the many avatars he used. Let him not fool you, he seems always thinking, always in wait for the next fun-filled event to unfold, or sometimes to help create it. Many Best OHD, you are indeed, one of a kind. (BTW, now that the dust has settled, how can I get a copy of your video from this year???, I hear it is the one to have.)
As usual, the evenings are not nearly long enough, and even though we sat and smoked very little in Siberie, it was the calm of the end of the trip, that seemed needed at the moment. A winding down of the great journey, a final flickering of the flame, with all it’s “Crossroads and Venues”.
Sure, I was there, with pen in hand, being the note-taker, for sequential order, but in no way is this the final word on things... As mine is the way of the “Odd Perspective”.
As this evening drifted into a somber sleep, I know tomorrow is parting day, with many parting thoughts... And, of course that ‘twist’ in the end. (As with anything I have ever written, there just has to be a twist.)

Tomorrow I Must Part,
May Tonight’s Dreams Last Forever...
LastHamlet

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Fri Nov 25, 5:28 pm

of corse e-mail me your addy

http://headfusions.com/index.htm

i think of you more like .........................Mr Bean.........roman atkins

GGraphics
super poster
super poster

Re: Crossroads & Venues.... Part #10

Postby GGraphics » Fri Nov 25, 7:10 pm

LastHamlet wrote:. I am also sure, that even though we had such a strange time at Risky Business Coffeeshop, we will still give it another visit. If just to see if the same fellows are still working there,,,LastHamlet

The owner was killed at the beginning of November....
Russian Mafia Rub-out

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sun Nov 27, 6:17 pm

Incredible as always LH. I read your reports again and again, as they really do take me back to those moments in time. It truly is an honor and pleasure to be included. See you in April.

mhd

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Nov 29, 6:44 pm

Old Hippie Dave wrote:of corse e-mail me your addy

http://headfusions.com/index.htm

i think of you more like .........................Mr Bean.........roman atkins

Never thought of Mr. Bean, I guess I am equally as strange as he.
Dave, that is a hell of a site you got there, much praise. I just got the time to check it out, and just had to compliment you on it.

Dam, GGraphics, that is sad to hear about the owner of Risky Business.
It adds a whole new meaning to the title of their shop, a meaning of "What lies next?"

MHD, you are still the man, with that report of the stripper in Haarlem.... Much Praise, you romantic dog :-)

Many Best Regards,
LH

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Nov 29, 9:06 pm

Not much "romance" involved in that lap dance! I want to see the video!

PaXXX

space doubt
regular
regular

Postby space doubt » Wed Nov 30, 10:47 pm

LH you reports are always very entertaining, always a pleasure to read.

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Dec 02, 5:14 am

April 2006 Last Hamlet...?

Bring extra pencils.....gonna need em......

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

So Close

Postby LastHamlet » Fri Dec 02, 5:21 pm

April is a hopeful, but in ways, you are check-mating my twist in the end, Boneymaroni... With the extra pencils line, that is.???
Many Thanks Space Doubt.
Ah, but BO, there was much romance in the way MHD lay the scene out.. or at least inuendos of the likes.

Best Regards,
LH

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Fri Dec 02, 7:27 pm

Great style, LH. Can't add more than that-thank's.

.Peace.

El Tesoro
power poster
power poster

Nice To Share

Postby El Tesoro » Sat Dec 03, 12:52 am

Loven it. Amazes me how many people post reports here and that we all have significantly different styles and yet so much in common.

More, sir. Please.

El Tee

TAK
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby TAK » Sat Dec 03, 9:54 pm

Another excellent report LH.

Dag
TAK

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Postby lctricity » Sun Dec 25, 3:54 pm

I am totally remiss in getting on top of reading your reports LH, half out of wanting to save them for a special setting such as this weekend off.

Now that I'm diggin' into them again I just had to write a word of thanks for takin' the time, and officially "Thank You!" (outside of my trip report) for the doob you so kindly passed along upon my arrival.

You are "one-of-a kind" mi amigo. Cheers to hookin' and up and smokin' up in April.

Otis
super power poster
super power poster
Location: Recovering from years of racing sailboats on SF Bay

Postby Otis » Tue Dec 27, 2:56 am

Risky Business! Ja, for sure. We'll smoke up some hash there.

Was reading this on a quiet lonely night, day after XMAS, and chuckled and enjoyed the memories. I had forgotten about some things and you brought em back!

Otis

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Jan 30, 9:47 pm

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”