Nolympics day one and Oogstfeest.

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Nolympics day one and Oogstfeest.

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Nov 08, 4:27 am

Due to reasons I have forgotten, bigbird and I arrived separately from blackout and liteyouup in Haarlem by train for the big event. I asked the lady at the Haarlem VVV where we could rent bikes and she pointed us 20 meters away under the train station. There is no sign that says bike rental in Dutch or English, so I have no idea how one would know that without asking. 6Euros50 a day was a great deal for a basic Dutch bike. It took us no time at all to pedal to Sinsemilla for the beginning of the Nolympics. Nol and staff were there and had things ready to go. I had volunteered months ago to help out and was asked to be an impartial official. We (the officials) all wore cool black do rags with pot leaves on them. A father and son from Japan, two guys from Wales, a couple of locals and a few American’s representing Colorado, Texas, and Massachusetts made up the Nolympians. There was also a nice couple from Portugal that came with their own weed to share. The events got under way and I smoked right along with them during and between events. We started with the first event at Sinsemilla, and then everyone walked together to Indica, then to Sativa, back to Indica and the final event of the day at Sativa. The goal was to have some fresh air and exercise between events so everyone could last the day. San from Indica was responsible for a large part of the festivities. She would ride her scooter between shops and I rode my rental bike. She also kept the food and drink coming non-stop. The games were great. There was never a dull moment and it was a blast watching each event unfold. You really had to be there. They had put a lot of work and thought into each event and they all went great. My favorite the first day must have been the hookah and who could make it bubble the longest. I bet there were 3 or 4 grams in each bowl. We finished up about 6pm in time for a brief rest and a Mexican dinner just up the street from Sativa before the big Oogstfeest started at 8. Wow, now we have to party all night too. OK, the party. What can I say? It was the fucking bomb. A lot of people dressed up as the theme was Olympic related weed names or anything close. Large bags of free weed were spread across the tables all night long. Lots of fun smoking and rolling contests. Great food and drink. Nol asked me, bigbird and the Japanese guys to be the judges in the costume contest. There were many good entry’s, but the one that really stuck out to me was the beautiful tall blonde Dutch girl dressed up as Moham"weed" Ali. She was wearing a robe with that wording on the back, nice boxing shorts, and boxing gloves. She really put some effort into that costume. I must say though, that the cheerleader and the karate guy both had great costumes too. Then there was the entertainment. About 11pm a policeman walks thru the door and starts demanding to see IDs. Oh shit, he drags one of the girls onto the stage, the music starts and he strips down to nothing while blindfolding his victim in the chair and making her touch a big dildo that he had oiled up and held in place of his own unit. Nice show for the girls, but what about us guys? At midnight, through the door comes a Nun in full European style habit carrying a candle. WTF? a nun? She walked onto the stage and knelt for a little prayer. Then she got up and walked into the very stunned crowd of onlookers. I assume she is just making the rounds when she walks up to me and grabs my sleeve and starts pulling me toward the stage. Nee, nee, I'm American, you don't want me. She must have been deaf, because she paid no attention to my pleas. She's a nun, how bad can this be I think to myself as I settle into the chair in the middle of the stage. She knelt down in front of me again and all's I can see is a little face staring out of that flying nun habit. She put her face in my lap and pulled off her hood. My heart went to 180bpm when I realized I was looking at the most incredibly beautiful stripper I have ever seen in my life. Over the next half hour, she had me completely undress her. She went from Nun to Dominatrix to leather thong to nothing at all. She also removed most of my cloths. She covered me with baby oil and slid up and down me. She took that candle she had and poured hot wax down my ____. She had a can of whipping crème and would sit on my lap facing me and squirt it on her ass and make me lick it off. She draped a flag over me and went after my business with sparklers. The crowd sat open mouthed watching the whole thing. All these in shape beautiful young people having to watch the likes of me get molested by the most stunning creature you may ever lay eyes on. Why I got the short straw I may never know. Nol swears it was just luck of the draw and no one set me up. That is an experience that I will never forget. So the party continued into the wee hours of the next morning and just could not have been any better. I had anticipated a very late night and since the trains don’t run much past 1am, I had reserved a room at Sativa for a backup. I am so glad I did as it was a great and convenient place to crash for the night. Very comfortable and a great value at 45 Euros for two people.

Day two of the Nolympics next.

JohnnyHempseed
power poster
power poster

Postby JohnnyHempseed » Tue Nov 08, 5:12 am

HOLY CRAP that sounds like lotsa fun. and it ALSO sounds like Nol is a great host. i cant wait to meet him in person, he's almost a legend in my book (him and LastHamlet)!

liteyouup

Postby liteyouup » Tue Nov 08, 6:12 am

JohnnyHempseed wrote:HOLY CRAP that sounds like lotsa fun. and it ALSO sounds like Nol is a great host. i cant wait to meet him in person, he's almost a legend in my book (him and LastHamlet)!

Word.

HighCountry
power poster
power poster

Re: Nolympics day one and Oogstfeest.

Postby HighCountry » Tue Nov 08, 4:06 pm

MileHighDenver wrote: Why I got the short straw I may never know.

Sounds to me that you WON the draw. I'll say it again, you are a lucky man!

Wish I knew some good Nun jokes ;-)

Happy Trails....

steek
super poster
super poster

Re: Nolympics day one and Oogstfeest.

Postby steek » Tue Nov 08, 4:16 pm

HighCountry wrote:
Wish I knew some good Nun jokes ;-)

Heres one. How do you know wether a nun has no knickers on?

You can see the dandruff on her shoes.

sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby sidhe333 » Wed Nov 09, 2:56 am

damn....sounds like a great party, and MHD was indeed the lucky one!
hehehehe!
can't wait to hear more....!

s:.

badboy55y
regular
regular

Postby badboy55y » Wed Nov 09, 3:02 am

That sounds like quite the experience! I know somebody has to have some footage and/or pictures of the event. That would be kick ass.

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Postby lctricity » Thu Nov 10, 2:05 am

Muchas Gracias!

Have mercy.
A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
A haw, haw, haw.

Well, I hear it's fine if you got the time
and the ten to get yourself in.
A hmm, hmm.
And I hear it's tight most ev'ry night,
but now I might be mistaken.
hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm.

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Thu Nov 10, 12:48 pm

I wish I had it on video.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Thu Nov 10, 2:48 pm

Birdman wrote:I wish I had it on video.

It's coming.

deliriumt
just in
just in

video

Postby deliriumt » Fri Nov 11, 5:15 pm

I have it all on video.

mind you it isn't great footage as I was very very stoned by the time the nun arrived and the camera by this point was getting very heavy :)

excellent report MHD.

regards

deliriumt

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sat Nov 12, 2:51 am

DAMN YOU, VILE WOMAN!

you picked Elway.............. she was not deaf.... BLIND! .. ass.

Thank You for the report. I had heard, beforehand, and your visions were shared. ... twice.. lol.

WOOT!

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Sun Nov 13, 8:16 am

Must be Karma

liteyouup

Postby liteyouup » Tue Nov 22, 7:38 pm

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Nov 22, 9:21 pm

Looks like another nice vacation in Holland.

mhd
Last edited by MileHighDenver on Wed Nov 23, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Sweet.

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Nov 23, 2:02 pm

Though, I know it must have been a liitle embarassing, I bet that was incredible. The Nolympics sounded awesome as well, and Nol does seem to put a lot of thought into events. Hell of a guy he is!!!
Man, MHD, I am not sure I could have been the one in your shoes that evening??? My whole face would have been red, the whole time. I was red in the face just reading this one. Being the true romantic you are, MHD, even being out on the spot was, shall I say, AWESOME!!!. Wow!! you actually got to take the articles of clothing off her,,, mmmm, that's sweet indeed.
Thanks for Sharing this one MHD, it made my week.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many Best Regards,
LH

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”