East Coast Rollaz

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

shlo

East Coast Rollaz

Postby shlo » Wed Jul 27, 1:35 pm

I met up with 'The Dude MrB." yesterday and we Rolled the Renaissance city. We met up at 6:30 in front of a local cafe, and immediately went and smoked a bone of the nicest New England has to offer. After that, we went and paid a visit to my man who was rollin' with dro'.
We smoked a few bones, And made trails across town to North 'Renaissance', where I knew a waitress who worked at the Manhattan cafe. I was like, "Isn't there a Manhattan Coffeeshop in Amsterdam?" And the Dude was like, "That's so wierd." We went in and bought heinekins and drank to amsterdam. The waitress was wicked hot, and she told us her off nights, and where we could find her. We were sitting in the bar watching the Red sox game, when the Red Sox pitcher, Matt Clemente, got beamed in the head by a baseball. Looks like the Red Sox are gonna have to take another one. We ordered some chicken fingers, talked to the waitress some more, and then my hoes started calling me. I stopped answering the phone until we left the restaurant. I arranged with this hoe to meet up with her at the shell station, because she left some shit in my car, and she was like, all jonesin out on me. She's all like "Shlo, can you do me a faaavor? So I'm all like how much are you gonna payyy me to do you a faavor? And then I went and got her liquor and she payed me five bucks. Bitch all like, wanted to jump my bones cause I picked up for her. But according to the Dude MrB She was wicked hot, and I'd have to agree that she's a babe. We dropped the babe off and we went to a comedy show in Johnston. Damn we were stoned at the comedy show. For some reason the comedian only cracked on our table which was a group of four guys and a girl, I got a Jagerbomb and a lot more Heinekins. the Dude MrB was compin' drinks left and right, and then the whole place started to suck, the Comedians were impressively lame. I'd be surprised if one guy in that group made it.

There was this 19 year old kid who used old material, he was funny, but fairly unoriginal. Then there was one good guy, this guy who was rolling with my crew, and he cracked up the room, he got on a nice jag. A cute chick called me up in the middle of the comedy show, and the guy onstage asked who it was so I said "It's this girl blowin' up my phone." Nobody laughed and I felt like a pompous and arrogant dick. Everyone was worried about Matt Clemente, and this one comedian said he was a cunt, so I booed him. Had to do it, he was insulting a guy who had fallen in the line of battle.
We, the Dude and I went to Down town Renaissance and went to an all night diner, where I had a grilled cheese and the Dude had a chocolate shake and a burger, and talked about how the barmaid at the comedy place was wearing a thong. Only bad thing that happened that night was that one of the joints we were smoking on a wire came unwrapped in the car, and dropped ash and ember all over the floor, burning a huge hole. It sucked! But we rolled back to my car and the Dude went to a strip club in red light Reniassance, and I went home and went to sleep early.

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Jul 27, 3:22 pm

how come no one ever posts in my damn trip reports?

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed Jul 27, 3:29 pm

It's always nice to meet up with channelits outside of Amsterdam. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and thongs are good.

mhd

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Jul 27, 3:31 pm

Thank you. I took a huge risk by meeting up with someone I met on Channels, because that's big jailtime here if you're cought distributing, the least I could get is some shoutouts from my international posse.

Chooby
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Chooby » Wed Jul 27, 4:02 pm

Keepin' it real Shlo-man!

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Jul 27, 4:26 pm

of course.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Killer lingo

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Jul 27, 6:16 pm

Love the wording Shlo, very interesting time you had there.
I can remember when they used to make rolling papers with the wire in them, and called them 'ROACH'. Was that similar to the joint that burned the hole?
And, Hey!!! I am with MHD, Thongs is Good!!! :-)
Many Best Regards,
LastHamlet

shlo

Postby shlo » Thu Jul 28, 5:14 am

These were Randy's Wired papers, and thongs are good, but the lack of a thong is better ;).

Chooby
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Chooby » Thu Jul 28, 5:38 am

shlo

Postby shlo » Thu Jul 28, 5:38 am

Hey, I heard a radio DJ say that he went to the comedy club last night and then to the strip club, so I guess one of those guys I was hangin' out with works for the radio. Pretty funny how shit works out like that. Unless people often go to the comedy club and then the strip club on a tuesday night. But that Radio station has close ties to Amsterdam, so I think it probably was one of my boys from last night. Sure am glad I met someone from Channels.

sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: East Coast Rollaz

Postby sidhe333 » Thu Jul 28, 8:13 am

shlo wrote: ...went to an all night diner, where I had a grilled cheese and the Dude had a chocolate shake and a burger...

Haven Brothers?

s:.

shlo

Postby shlo » Thu Jul 28, 5:17 pm

none else.

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Killer lingo

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Sat Jul 30, 11:51 pm

LastHamlet wrote:Love the wording Shlo...

Really, LH? I never imagined you to be the 'hoes' and 'bitches' type...

shlo

Postby shlo » Sun Jul 31, 8:25 am

Ok, that's all I wanted, for Latristessdura to post in my trip report. I'm truly honored. :)

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Sun Jul 31, 1:39 pm

Shlo! Nice writing. You had me siiting in the back of the pimp daddy mobile. Go SOX! If you're ever in the big apple....

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Killer lingo

Postby LastHamlet » Tue Aug 02, 2:10 pm

LaTristesseDurera wrote:
LastHamlet wrote:Love the wording Shlo...

Really, LH? I never imagined you to be the 'hoes' and 'bitches' type...

Now, that was funny, LTD :-)

Actually LTD, I am not, but still don't mind a different set of verbs and nouns, in other peoples works. I know it is not something I would say or write, but still I enjoy the difference. I actually kind of laugh, in a good way, when I read it, to realize that the verbage of the times, is changing.

Such Be The Times,
Many Best Regards,
LH

TheDudeMrB
just in
just in

Shlo = The Man

Postby TheDudeMrB » Tue Aug 09, 6:29 pm

I am the dude who met up with Shlo. I know you all know this by now but he is an ill cat. He smoked me up a nice joint of some medicinal shit to set me straight... then his boy came through with the chron. Sweet!

It was great to meet someone local who's been to the Dam before. His report is all true. The burnt hole in my car rug didn't look as bad on the next day!

Cheers Shlo and thanks for a great time!

TheDudeMrB

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Shlo = The Man

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Wed Aug 10, 3:17 am

TheDudeMrB wrote:I am the dude who met up with Shlo. I know you all know this by now but he is an ill cat.

I take it comparing him with an ill cat is a compliment. I've been frequently compared to something spit out by an ill cat.

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Aug 10, 6:34 am

We met up again tonight and rolled the city with some Hawaiian product and something that smelled like cat piss, which I found out, is sometimes used as fertilizer. The same girl called me and was basically like "can you come all the way across town, to the worst neighborhood in the city, and get me some weed and booze" and I had to tell her off. We went to the Manhattan cafe and checked out pussy. I went up to this group of Asian girls and asked if they were Hawaiian and when I found out they weren't Hawaiian, I was like, "oh, it must just be the Maui." Then the waitress was like, trying to shove beers down our throats, so I suggested we leave, and we rolled out of there, and went to the east side where we shot a video. If anyone wants a copy, it has Mr. B rapping in it, and it shows the local culture. it costs 5$ a copy, and we just have to edit it.

LaTristesseDurera
super power poster
super power poster

Postby LaTristesseDurera » Wed Aug 10, 3:39 pm

shlo wrote:We met up again tonight and rolled the city with some Hawaiian product and something that smelled like cat piss... We went to the Manhattan cafe and checked out pussy....

All the feline metaphor...you really are an ill cat...

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Wed Aug 10, 4:19 pm

shlo wrote:We met up again tonight and rolled the city with some Hawaiian product and something that smelled like cat piss, which I found out, is sometimes used as fertilizer. The same girl called me and was basically like "can you come all the way across town, to the worst neighborhood in the city, and get me some weed and booze" and I had to tell her off. We went to the Manhattan cafe and checked out pussy. I went up to this group of Asian girls and asked if they were Hawaiian and when I found out they weren't Hawaiian, I was like, "oh, it must just be the Maui." Then the waitress was like, trying to shove beers down our throats, so I suggested we leave, and we rolled out of there, and went to the east side where we shot a video. If anyone wants a copy, it has Mr. B rapping in it, and it shows the local culture. it costs 5$ a copy, and we just have to edit it.

i'll take one

but don/t tell my wife

shlo

Postby shlo » Thu Aug 11, 12:49 am

Anyone who wants one should pm me with their adress so I can find out the postal charges.

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

East coast Rollaz

Postby Hobie » Sat Oct 15, 3:11 pm

Did This all Take Place In Little Rhody ? If So NO Olneyville Tube steaks from New York System ? NO coffee Milk ? Munchie agreeable ....
Shlo are u going with whjy this year ?

shlo

Postby shlo » Wed Oct 19, 3:38 am

a bunch of guys from Little Rhody want to go in a month, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. If someone wants to be a benefactor, then we could make a kickass movie and contribute it to Channels.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”