Circle in the Square 23-06-05

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jan 25, 8:22 pm

...A tosser perhaps, but a well informed, elegant tosser to be certain.

Dano you`re not going Poof on us are you?

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Mon Jan 25, 8:38 pm

Rudy wrote:...A tosser perhaps, but a well informed, elegant tosser to be certain.

Dano you`re not going Poof on us are you?

Sock puppet

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jan 25, 8:41 pm

Dano wrote:Sock puppet

Crotch Cricket

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Circle in the Square 23-06-05

Postby Dano » Mon Jan 25, 8:50 pm

a bollocks wrote:except for two laughey, smiley pilgrims, pilgrimming. On their way home,

Such crap!

Sparky
power poster
power poster

Postby Sparky » Mon Jan 25, 8:54 pm

Thanks for bumping this as I had not read this.
Sweet stuff.
I have pilgrimmed.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jan 25, 8:57 pm

You & Wootski aren`t quarrelling again?

Everything is SO personal with you 2 .

I might consider counseling if you want this relationship to last.

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Mon Jan 25, 9:01 pm

How lame is it when a sock puppet bumps his old handles posts up, and praises them?

Dano
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dano » Mon Jan 25, 9:06 pm

You stick with Rudy....The wooter is a tool.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jan 25, 9:27 pm

Dano wrote:How lame is it when a sock puppet bumps his old handles posts up, and praises them?

Absolutely incorrect Dano.
True, Bolsy is an old aquaintence of mine, I know him well, but "I" am not "He".

I`m sure there are others on Channels that can vouch for this fact.

But I appreciate your attention, and the notion that you might enjoy starting up with me, because of my associations.

But please, really, I ain`t the bols.

And, though name-calling isn`t really my forte; it might be a fun distraction.

You Chicken Lickin`Duck Plucker.

thurman murman
new
new

Postby thurman murman » Mon Jan 25, 11:45 pm

i prefer filthy little mattress-back, thank you very much!

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Tue Jan 26, 1:30 am

Why Thurman you been saving that cherry post for over a year. Bless your heart.

muckypup
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby muckypup » Tue Jan 26, 4:30 am

Dano wrote:
a bollocks wrote:...walking hand-in-hand with the one I love, on the Leidseplein,
barefoot on the bricks, with a quiet gait,
...there is no space, no time.......

After closing down the WH on a Weds nite, a wonderfully gorgeous couple waltz toward home.

With dirty feet, and a cobblestone street, they meander through the night air..

THAT WAY!.. no, dear, it's that way. HUNH-UNH! ... yes dear.... damn you.

...a few bikes and nothing else. Hardly a sound, for it was 3:30.

This old Okie-boy was right at home. Beers in his gut, a beautiful woman by his side (with beers in her gut), barefeets, talking like we were old friends. Sometimes holding hands, sometimes tightroping the tram-rails. All times happy.

As we make our way north toward the hotel, it occurs to us that this is a special night. There is no-one else in the world. Literally. No bikes, no pedestrians. No-thing.

..as we stumble across Rokin, I want to hit the shopping straat behind it. much nicer scenery lol.
This artery, Kalverstraat then Nieuwendijk, is the best way north and south for a stroll anytime, but tonite.........
...there is magic in the air.....of course, all shops closed.... all apartments quiet, no bikes, no people, not a peep...

except for two laughey, smiley pilgrims, pilgrimming. On their way home, after dancing the night away.
We had eaten Ribs at Caf�los, sat in the square, sipping beers, smoking ciggies and exploring each other. We had danced at Bourbon street & the Waterhole. We had walked for miles.

now..... we came upon Dam Square.

almost 4:20 .. this time the "M" is for magic.

In one of the busiest European cities in the world, in the main square...... a chilling silence, not a creature was stirring, not a pigeon. nor a mouse.

..without thinking, we descend into hushed whispers, migrating to the center of the square. The cobblestones are different here. Our feet tell us so.

Something guided us to stand in the Circle. Chills ran up & down my spine. As I gazed into her eyes and wrap my arms around, she sighs her amazement. We stood there for an eternity. Our minds entwined within the silence, ........ and our hearts upon our lips.

There is serendipity back in my life. After all these years. I will never forget this moment.

Edited seven times and still a piece of crap that looks like it was written buy a pubescent girl.

I take back everything I ever said about your unreadable gibberish.

Please Please PLEASE never write anything like this again.

Pardon me while I hurl

I agree with Dano. I don't know what all the fuss was about - it was crap. The cunt didn't even fuck her.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jan 26, 3:29 pm

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.â€￾
Jack Kerouac

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Tue Jan 26, 7:47 pm

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Tue Jan 26, 9:08 pm

muckypup wrote:
Dano wrote:
a bollocks wrote:...walking hand-in-hand with the one I love, on the Leidseplein,

After closing down the WH on a Weds nite, a wonderfully gorgeous couple waltz toward home.

This old Okie-boy was right at home. Beers in his gut, a beautiful woman by his side (with beers in her gut), barefeets, talking like we were old friends. Sometimes holding hands, sometimes tightroping the tram-rails. All times happy.

As we make our way north toward the hotel, it occurs to us that this is a special night. There is no-one else in the world. Literally. No bikes, no pedestrians. No-thing.

..as we stumble across Rokin, I want to hit the shopping straat behind it. much nicer scenery lol.
This artery, Kalverstraat then Nieuwendijk, is the best way north and south for a stroll anytime, but tonite.........
...there is magic in the air.....of course, all shops closed.... all apartments quiet, no bikes, no people, not a peep...

except for two laughey, smiley pilgrims, pilgrimming. On their way home, after dancing the night away.
We had eaten Ribs at Caf�los, sat in the square, sipping beers, smoking ciggies and exploring each other. We had danced at Bourbon street & the Waterhole. We had walked for miles.

In one of the busiest European cities in the world, in the main square...... a chilling silence, not a creature was stirring, not a pigeon. nor a mouse.

..without thinking, we descend into hushed whispers, migrating to the center of the square. The cobblestones are different here. Our feet tell us so.

Something guided us to stand in the Circle. Chills ran up & down my spine. As I gazed into her eyes and wrap my arms around, she sighs her amazement. We stood there for an eternity. Our minds entwined within the silence, ........ and our hearts upon our lips.

There is serendipity back in my life. After all these years. I will never forget this moment.

Edited seven times and still a piece of crap that looks like it was written buy a pubescent girl.

I take back everything I ever said about your unreadable gibberish.

Please Please PLEASE never write anything like this again.

Pardon me while I hurl

I agree with Dano. I don't know what all the fuss was about - it was crap. The cunt didn't even fuck her.

ROFLMMFAO-

Now THIS is homage to Channels past.

There was life here once, before the onslaught of atavistic rantings and jejune, self-indulgent retorts.

One grows weary of the fatuous Boney and Chichi Show.

Thanks for the laugh, guys.

Cheers.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jan 26, 9:17 pm

I too, have lost interest in many of the things I no longer do and places I no longer go to.

Funny how that works.

muckypup
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Postby muckypup » Wed Jan 27, 12:59 am

slither wrote:jejune

What a lovely word. I resolve to utilise the same in correspondence tomorrow.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Jan 27, 1:29 am

One wanna be lawyer admiring another, precious!

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Thu Mar 11, 3:05 am

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Fri Sep 26, 3:03 am

We had eaten Ribs at Cafe Klos, sat in the square, sipping beers, smoking ciggies and exploring each other. We had danced at Bourbon street & the Waterhole. We had walked for miles.

I love you.

Still laughing after all these years.

Jethro and Daisy May visit the Centruum.

Ah, love.

Slith

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Sep 27, 1:28 am

Funny stuff

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Sun Feb 08, 2:11 am

Well, we were younger and this was all new. It was/is fun.

Mokum Dream

Postby Mokum Dream » Wed Feb 25, 7:53 am

fuck off dim!

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sun Mar 01, 5:03 pm

Mokum Dream wrote:fuck off dim!

The running, squirting jackal strikes again, eh?

Sparky
power poster
power poster

Re: socker bumping

Postby Sparky » Wed Jul 12, 3:00 am

slither wrote:

heh.

uk*bag*lady
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby uk*bag*lady » Thu Jul 13, 10:33 pm

We had eaten Ribs at Cafe Klos, sat in the square, sipping beers, smoking ciggies and exploring each other. We had danced at Bourbon street & the Waterhole. We had walked for miles.

I love you.

What a load of b******s

:-)

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: socker bumping

Postby Old Fart » Sat Jul 15, 5:55 pm

Sparky wrote:
slither wrote:

heh.

You should give this sock to Birdman.

Woot.

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sun Jul 30, 4:25 am

uk*bag*lady wrote:

I love you.

What a load of b******s

:-)

Bollocks, you say?

'Twas before your time, Baggie.
Long before there were any Mayors fucking about.

Cheers,

Slith

uk*bag*lady
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby uk*bag*lady » Sun Jul 30, 9:07 am

Wow, you are so boring. You just won't let it go will you?

And will you refrain from calling me Baggie, please? That name is reserved for people whom I like and who like me.

:-(

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sun Jul 30, 8:20 pm

uk*bag*lady wrote:Wow, you are so boring. You just won't let it go will you?

And will you refrain from calling me Baggie, please? That name is reserved for people whom I like and who like me.

:-(

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

I don't dislike you, Baggie.

And not to wax banal, but what is the 'it' to which you refer? Hmmm...?

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”