made it to Abraxas

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

made it to Abraxas

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Tue Apr 19, 10:06 am

i'ts bout 10:30
ijust bough some super pollom ot a real nice as blong morroc and I got a gram of HH to test to see if it the same do't think it is ot as tickie but i'll give it the test later

the plane got in at 7 and by 8:15 I was a the abba.... barnies at 9 talken to a judge in he 420 up and smoken some canalope have.....very nice taste but not as strong as my buddie led on .. but deffntaly in my top 5
also got some Caramello Cream which is very goed and tastes yummie.....deided to walk to abraxas on he way bought my 1st souveniere a pair of t backs for my wife €5 with little pot leaves on em

gona finish hiss bowl of hash and go back o get my room

OHD

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Tue Apr 19, 10:38 am

And so the infamous OHD's on the spot trip reports begin, glad your having a blast :)

...Boner...

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Re: made it to Abraxas

Postby lctricity » Tue Apr 19, 12:06 pm

Old Hippie Dave wrote:the plane got in at 7 and by 8:15 I was a the abba

Right On! You sure as hell don't waste no time. The way it should be.

Thanks for takin' the time to report on your first day/evening. Lookin' forward to hearing more as the trip unfolds.

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Tue Apr 19, 2:18 pm

I am looking forward to reading more...
Thanks for the report!!!

Be there in just a few more days!!!

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Apr 19, 3:16 pm

Hey dude - did they stick you in a closet room in the back at Abba, or did you get a room in the front ? Otis and I had the small rooms last time -

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Wed Apr 20, 6:17 pm

sitting at the get down viking just came in
I'm smoken some cantlope haze my fav so far
last night after we met at amneia we hedded to haaaarlen to sensemella and met up with nol
he gave us a goed dealon 90g of marrknesse skuff for €5 @g

went to Apledoorn today the palace garden is way cool bout 8 acre or so all bunch of fountians and trimed bushes and a tom of flowers at the far end they got tabels and chairs so me BO chickie and bev sat awhile and smoked a big bowl of hasj
the we walked a while and found the hemp house and Maureen...Woo is she hot anyway we bought some santa maria @ €4.50

heading up to the Old church in a little while

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Wed Apr 20, 6:31 pm

BTW I was at Dolphins last night and Renee doesn't work there AND ...they no longer sell liquor only weed and hash ...yes that's right they got there lice back they have 3 kinds of weed and 3 kinds of hasa ..they got some cool looking meue he sold me for €3.50 reg. €10

DedBud
super power poster
super power poster

Postby DedBud » Wed Apr 20, 7:35 pm

Old Hippie Dave wrote:..they no longer sell liquor only weed and hash

No liquor??? What are they gonna do with all those cubby holes in the coral that the bottles filled? Stock 'em with Peach Looza?

brandx

Postby brandx » Wed Apr 20, 8:05 pm

X
Last edited by brandx on Wed Oct 03, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Wed Apr 20, 8:13 pm

NO RENE!?!?!?!?????

what the heck am I gonna do for gasoline?

Poot it up boyo!

(oh... goose cheeky for me)

WOOT!

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Wed Apr 20, 11:16 pm

smoken some kinda hash bo left in my pipe
guess there was like 12 of us upstair at the old church...pretty much smoken everything......we fong some stuff called horseshoe leaf that use for a filler insted of tobacco viking rolled a few hash joints with this stuff it was pretty goed
at the get down now waiting for BB

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Wed Apr 20, 11:26 pm

well BB just made it
it's 12:30 the music is loud as hell and we getting ready to finish this bowl of morrocianish skuff (sp) form Nol's

TheGoatMan1
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TheGoatMan1 » Thu Apr 21, 1:47 am

Fantastic reporting OHD!!! Wish i could be there to meet up with the channelites,but your reports are the next best thing....almost like im there with you guys. Enjoy yourselves(of course you will...its Adam for petes sake)

Goat

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Thu Apr 21, 1:51 am

btw... check out the chatter for live asses.

Talked to BB for a long time this nite...

heard all about 4/20 @4:20 @ 420.

..heard Doggie is a goob.
oh, BO, you DO know this is a joke? right?

oh... you snore too.

WOOT!

Mike
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 21, 6:02 am

Glad to hear your having fun. Smoke one for me old man. ;-)

Son of Man
regular
regular

Postby Son of Man » Thu Apr 21, 11:58 am

i hope your not trying to hit skins with bb again Old Hippie Dave?

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Thu Apr 21, 1:47 pm

walked from the Abba to kasmeir longe around 10:30...bought some purple for €4.5...it's some weird shit the color and the smell...tates pretty goed not to strong....BB showed up around 11 on her bike.....said she going on a boat ride at 1 at rookies....I showed up at rookeis around 1 and there was a bunch of people there i knew...trek handed me a vapo bag said it was hash ...man that shit is good ..so's i go up and vapo some carmello cream...I'll be going to rookies more since they let you vapo hash. gonna do some walking and work on my new video.....Man that vapoed hash fucks you up

lctricity
super power poster
super power poster

Postby lctricity » Thu Apr 21, 1:58 pm

Old Hippie Dave wrote:gonna do some walking and work on my new video.....Man that vapoed hash fucks you up

Glad to hear that you are shooting more footage of your Amsterdam excursions!

I've been watching the hell outta the Bud Bowl DVD and dreaming of things to come, knowin' you guys are lovin' every minute of it right NOW!

Thanks for takin' the time to update on your progress and smoking. Have fun at Rookies tonight and do some vapos for all of us back here at home.

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Thu Apr 21, 5:30 pm

after leaving rookies I headed north finally stopping at hunters and bought some lavender €8.50 i think.........eventually ending up at amnesia where siting all by him self is SE rolling 4 kinds of weed and some kind of ice hash into 3 huge cones €70 worth
we walked do to abraxas...they just put new glass in the floor upstairs looks cool a clean and not scratched...wonder how long that will last...they said new fire codes have permenly closed the 3rd floor
getig ready to head back to rookies

Airline Guy
regular
regular

Postby Airline Guy » Thu Apr 21, 8:44 pm

Really enjoy the up to date reports...keep them coming man !

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Thu Apr 21, 8:53 pm

update, on 4-20 OHD also bumped into viking, blackout and mhd just outside the Get Down near the Leidesplein that evening. Blackout and mhd enjoyed an excellent mexican style steak at Chicanos as well.

mhd

brandx

Postby brandx » Fri Apr 22, 11:33 am

X
Last edited by brandx on Wed Oct 03, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Fri Apr 22, 11:36 am

Rookies was packed there must a been a least 30 of us...you should of seen BB and Wolfie sitting together......lmao.......FBN brought me something special from his friend that grows here not in the CS's yet called grapefruit the clones were orginaly smuggled in from cali...small light buds if ya hold em up to the light you can see through em... strong smell and a light taste...sweet and sour ...not strong ....you can take nice big hits and no expansion very strong .... I rolled one there and several tasted it.....took the rest home and smoked it when I woke up this am....took me 1 hour to lay in bed and watch dutch mtv and smoke 3/4
got up and took a showerand was getting some real nice head rushes

later walked down to to Kasmeer where BB was waiting and Moe showed up... btw coupple nice bakerys down that way with goed prices

top5 so far

canatlope haze
grapefruit
Hawiiaian Haze
Lavender

Boner
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Boner » Fri Apr 22, 12:04 pm

That Grapefruit sounds interesting, thanks for the reports :)

...Boner...

Airline Guy
regular
regular

Postby Airline Guy » Fri Apr 22, 6:25 pm

At Delta... "we love to fly and it shows."
With OHD... "he loves to fly and it shows."
Keep flying high man and keep the reports coming.

A.G

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Fri Apr 22, 10:49 pm

walked to the waterloopine market then hit the bluebird and bought some bluebird special hasj
walked up to the RLD and saw porkchop walking round...more like he saw meand sat outside bulldog mack and had a few bowls and beers
got to the party at amnesia bout 6:45.........I think like 40 people showed up we had the place filled...did many vapo bags
at the get down now there is bout 10 of us in the back

brandx

Postby brandx » Sat Apr 23, 9:25 pm

X
Last edited by brandx on Wed Oct 03, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Sun Apr 24, 12:14 am

It's like 1:30 in the morning the lidesplean is packed with people......I'm at the get down smoking some MK ultra I got at amnesia a few hpurs ago.....like it alot goes down as #5 on the list.....just got back from the watering hole saw kees playing for a while but it was standing room only so i split
met rocco and Bo at abraxas this am then went to the house they rented very nice......meet BB and wolfie at tutulies...they was all kissie and huggie........ they all split and met SE otis and I froget who eles at the little guy playing the accoridan on the prinsengract....me and se took off for amnesia but sissy wasn't there so's we took off to bulebird then the big party ...prolly bot 100 people there...Amnesia won for best CS....me and FBN and otis took off for amnesia to give her the trophy...then to the old church for some heavy smoken we pretty much filled up the top floor...there was ..trek ...viking...SE....otis....the guest...and a few more i forget every body seeed to be smoking there own.I bought some kasmeir cream..otis wasn't impressed wit it

Max Flower
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Max Flower » Sun Apr 24, 12:21 am

God love ya Dave. Atta Boy!
Please keep your 'man in the field' reports coming.

You have mail BTW.

Old Hippie Dave
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Old Hippie Dave » Sun Apr 24, 9:42 pm

met Rocco at the train station a little before noon we were both earlie......got our tic.s for beverwijk and headed to coffeeshop life...Haken was there and soon Serdal showed up we hung out for a coupple of hours i got some real nice Life special 11g @ €75.....we hit Amnesia at 4 and chris showed a 1/2 hour later we had dinner at that chineese place sorta accros from de Kuil ...rocco had to split we ducked into de Kuil ...chris did some bags of catatalope haze...then we took off to the old church where we met otis.....chris split back to rotter and me and otis set and smoked till bout 10...large quanties were consumed hash and weed..otis had been there for a while before we got there and said he came close to a whitie....said he had to close his eyes ...LMAO......wonder what happened to BB and wolfie...as if I didn.t know>>>>LMAO......at the get down not smoken some morrocan palm

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”