Laughing gas

all about amsterdam
kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Laughing gas

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Tue Dec 26, 11:56 pm

Laughing gas capsules dumped by the side of a road in Amsterdam. Photo: DutchNews.nl The health ministry says it wants to make it more difficult for teenagers to buy laughing gas following a report by addiction clinic Trimbos on the rising use of the drug by youngsters. Health minister Bruno Bruins wants retailers and wholesalers to bring in a voluntary age limit for the sale of laughing gas canisters, and to limit the number of canisters people can buy, the minister said in a briefing to MPs. According to research by the Trimbos institute and Amsterdam University’s Bonger Institute, over 37% of Dutch party goers use laughing gas on a regular basis and that young adults are the most likely to do so.

Read more at DutchNews.nl: Dutch to restrict sales of laughing gas, after surge in use among young clubbers http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... -clubbers/

Plenty of kiwis and Ozzie’s on the gas as well
Didn’t think any more or any less than 10 years ago

What about in your place of the world ?

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Laughing gas

Postby alpha » Wed Dec 27, 9:12 am

This was decades ago, but some young punk in his teens or twenties was pulled over and police discovered empty gas canisters that completely filled his back seat area. There wasn't any room to throw anymore without spilling back over the front seat. On the front seat was an opener and dozens of filled canisters. To each their own, but it was a good thing to get that monstrosity off the road.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Dec 31, 5:38 pm

bogart
super power poster
super power poster

Postby bogart » Fri May 04, 4:18 am

When I was in college we had a laughing gas blowout. My friends were experimenting with different kinds of drugs. I didn’t like laughing gas very much, it was like hyperventilating. I think that a big part of that blowout was an attempt to crash the party of some unwanted non gratas.

Return to “Amsterdam forum”