Americans gone bad

all about amsterdam
kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Americans gone bad

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Tue Dec 26, 11:47 pm

“The new US ambassador to the Netherlands has apologised for telling a television reporter that claims that he has spoken of no-go areas in parts of the country and politicians being set on fire as ‘fake news’. Pete Hoekstra contradicted himself twice on in the NOS interview, firstly by denying he said there were no-go zones and then later by denying he had used the term ‘fake news’. ‘I made certain remarks in 2015 and regret the exchange during the Nieuwsuur interview. Please accept my apology,’ Hoekstra shared

Read more at DutchNews.nl: US ambassador says sorry for tv interview ‘fake news’ claim http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... ews-claim/

FFS are there any decent American pollies around the joint anywhere ?

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Americans gone bad

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Thu Dec 28, 3:20 am

no

winnie
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Americans gone bad

Postby winnie » Thu Dec 28, 11:49 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:“The new US ambassador to the Netherlands has apologised for telling a television reporter that claims that he has spoken of no-go areas in parts of the country and politicians being set on fire as ‘fake news’. Pete Hoekstra contradicted himself twice on in the NOS interview, firstly by denying he said there were no-go zones and then later by denying he had used the term ‘fake news’. ‘I made certain remarks in 2015 and regret the exchange during the Nieuwsuur interview. Please accept my apology,’ Hoekstra shared

Read more at DutchNews.nl: US ambassador says sorry for tv interview ‘fake news’ claim http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... ews-claim/

FFS are there any decent American pollies around the joint anywhere ?

Embarrassing and humiliating but maybe they don't notice things like that. The rest of the world does though. Gawd bless

Return to “Amsterdam forum”