I'm at EAC from 7:00-9:00pm Monday-Friday

all about amsterdam
ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

I'm at EAC from 7:00-9:00pm Monday-Friday

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Feb 11, 7:13 pm

Come down and ask for me if you want a worthy opponent
Last edited by ANDRE3000 on Thu Feb 11, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

worked up over nothing

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Feb 11, 7:39 pm

that's it. you don't want me posting in your forum? Fine! That's why I didn't write a trip report last time. Because truly in the end I'm just excited for the countdown. I have my trip and then I don't want anything to do with Amsterdam again till it's time for the next trip. That is why I didn't write a trip report WC. Because I don't give a fuck! I don't care if you get the Zika Virus and fall off a cliff. And since my countdown was just enough to annoy yawl then that's what I'm going to do. I'm not writing any report, just here to annoy the rest of the board and place a countdown. And now I'm also going to start a Denver Countdown since it seems to annoy you rugheads.

Red Pleb
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: I'm at EAC from 7:00-9:00pm Monday-Friday

Postby Red Pleb » Thu Feb 11, 7:42 pm

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Re: I'm at EAC from 7:00-9:00pm Monday-Friday

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Feb 11, 7:45 pm

And you would be sucking your meals through a straw if I ever got a hold of you.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: worked up over nothing

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Aug 13, 2:55 am

ANDRE3000 wrote:that's it. you don't want me posting in your forum? Fine! That's why I didn't write a trip report last time. Because truly in the end I'm just excited for the countdown. I have my trip and then I don't want anything to do with Amsterdam again till it's time for the next trip. That is why I didn't write a trip report WC. Because I don't give a fuck! I don't care if you get the Zika Virus and fall off a cliff. And since my countdown was just enough to annoy yawl then that's what I'm going to do. I'm not writing any report, just here to annoy the rest of the board and place a countdown. And now I'm also going to start a Denver Countdown since it seems to annoy you rugheads.

come on 3000, do a trip report ... when does this denver countdown start?

Return to “Amsterdam forum”