I like flowers now :-)

all about amsterdam
ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

I like flowers now :-)

Postby ANDRE3000 » Wed Dec 23, 9:27 pm

So in my many trips to Amsterdam I have never been to Keukenhof garden. I'm now kinda grown up and like flowers. So I decided to book this next trip to Amsty in hopes of seeing the Tulips in full bloom and all it's beauty. After doing research it pretty much comes down to Mother nature and when it's gonna happen. So I've booked my trip from April 13th-19th, getting outta there just in time before all you bastard stoners show up, lol, jk. Yeah I'm less into staying out late partying to doing shit that never interested me before. Guess I'm getting old and loving it, call me Benjamin Button.

I hope it works out for me and either way it's a trip to Mokum, sooooooo let the countdown begin.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: I like flowers now :-)

Postby Old Fart » Thu Dec 24, 2:47 am

You will love it. This is my trip in 2011.

http://youtu.be/_tkjPPBYvLw

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Dec 24, 8:14 pm

Good stuff OF! thanks!

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Fri Dec 25, 12:52 am

it's beautiful
you will love it

thanks OF

i also timed it for the floriade on two different occasions..
mooi

FlyByNite
super power poster
super power poster

Postby FlyByNite » Sat Dec 26, 5:18 am

ANDRE3000 wrote:I've booked my trip from April 13th-19th

Posted on the April Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... InTown.htm

Scroll down and click your month.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sat Dec 26, 7:50 pm

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Tue Dec 29, 7:24 pm

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Dec 31, 12:56 am

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Thu Dec 31, 1:27 am

ANDRE3000 wrote:105

it's a countdown...

So Andre for your last trip there was a a whole lot of excitement and a countdown too.....then quiet
no word about your trip
no trip report
nothing
i think i even pmed you
nothing

now you're back counting down..
what's the story?

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Thu Dec 31, 5:03 am

Yeah Andre, yeah

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Dec 31, 7:39 pm

Yeah it's a countdown. And I can't wait. Sorry I don't remember that, but I'm not denying it happened. I smoke a lot of weed and can't remember a lot of things. I know lame excuse and all but that's what I'm sticking with. This time I will absolutely write a trip report I PROMISE. When I leave Mokum I get sad and don't wanna talk about it for awhile. Maybe that's what happened? I'm sorry I like to keep my word, so I definitely will this time.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Fri Jan 01, 8:13 pm

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sun Jan 03, 8:49 pm

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Mon Jan 04, 8:27 pm

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Tue Jan 05, 7:49 pm

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Tue Jan 05, 10:38 pm

ANDRE3000 wrote:99

double digits!

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Wed Jan 06, 7:30 pm

I know Right! I booked at 157 days, soooooooo.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Thu Jan 07, 7:12 pm

Just looked up Tir na nog Generous J. Cool.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sat Jan 09, 2:32 am

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sat Jan 09, 4:10 pm

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sat Jan 09, 7:00 pm

Stop please. Nobody gives a shit.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sun Jan 10, 4:44 pm

Well Bo I don't give a shit about you. And apparently a lot of people don't like you on this forum so I'm not going to stop. And come to think of it World Citizen FUCK YOU TOO! Who gives a shit I had a countdown and didn't write a trip report? Have you ever met anyone and had a smoke from someone on an Amsterdam Forum WC? I have so if you haven't than I think I've immersed myself in this virtual world more than you. I'm only doing the countdown because their is absolutely no one else posting in this part of the forum. Somebody pissed me off at Dunkin Donuts the other day by just saying " Calm Down " I bet you that Motherfucker never tells a stranger to calm down again! I got in his faggot fucking face with spittle flying calling him, his momma, and his grandma every fucking name under the sun hoping he would punch me first just so I could destroy him in front of witnesses without going to Cook County Jail. PUSSY left with his tail between his legs not saying shit! Last two motherfuckers got in my face like that I beat the fuck outta of em. And I never get in anyones face who is smaller than me, because I don't want anybody saying I'm a bully. He was two inches taller and a lot less froggy than me. Don't get me wrong Bo I'm not even mad. Maggots like you try to get me mad all the time because you think it's funny, but then when I get in your face you're apologizing and asking to be left alone. Go ahead talk some more shit back because I'm not standing next to you. Just like that faggot who stuck up his finger AFTER he was in his car driving away. Didn't wanna stick it up in my face because he knows I would have broke it along with HIS face. You Keyboard warriors are a penny a dozen and you all make my smile and ego BIG. So from this point forward every thing I know that makes you mad I will do. After this countdown I will make another one (this time fake) just to fuck with your pussy jaw jabbing ass. The Bohannon from faggot pussy California wants to dance with someone from the mean streets of Chicago. ROTMFFLMFFAO, hehe. So to that Mr. Bo-----

P.S. I know everyone is on the gay train but I'm not, so if you don't like my use of the word faggot then go molest some little kids or something. I mean thats what faggots do, right? LML,hehe.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Jan 10, 5:18 pm

ANDRE3000 wrote:Well Bo I don't give a shit about you. And apparently a lot of people don't like you on this forum so I'm not going to stop. And come to think of it World Citizen FUCK YOU TOO! Who gives a shit I had a countdown and didn't write a trip report? Have you ever met anyone and had a smoke from someone on an Amsterdam Forum WC? I have so if you haven't than I think I've immersed myself in this virtual world more than you. I'm only doing the countdown because their is absolutely no one else posting in this part of the forum. Somebody pissed me off at Dunkin Donuts the other day by just saying " Calm Down " I bet you that Motherfucker never tells a stranger to calm down again! I got in his faggot fucking face with spittle flying calling him, his momma, and his grandma every fucking name under the sun hoping he would punch me first just so I could destroy him in front of witnesses without going to Cook County Jail. PUSSY left with his tail between his legs not saying shit! Last two motherfuckers got in my face like that I beat the fuck outta of em. And I never get in anyones face who is smaller than me, because I don't want anybody saying I'm a bully. He was two inches taller and a lot less froggy than me. Don't get me wrong Bo I'm not even mad. Maggots like you try to get me mad all the time because you think it's funny, but then when I get in your face you're apologizing and asking to be left alone. Go ahead talk some more shit back because I'm not standing next to you. Just like that faggot who stuck up his finger AFTER he was in his car driving away. Didn't wanna stick it up in my face because he knows I would have broke it along with HIS face. You Keyboard warriors are a penny a dozen and you all make my smile and ego BIG. So from this point forward every thing I know that makes you mad I will do. After this countdown I will make another one (this time fake) just to fuck with your pussy jaw jabbing ass. The Bohannon from faggot pussy California wants to dance with someone from the mean streets of Chicago. ROTMFFLMFFAO, hehe. So to that Mr. Bo-----

P.S. I know everyone is on the gay train but I'm not, so if you don't like my use of the word faggot then go molest some little kids or something. I mean thats what faggots do, right? LML,hehe.

Have you ever met Old Fart?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Jan 10, 5:50 pm

Might I suggest that you get back on your meds? Oh and you forgot to post your countdown number. Spittle get in your way? I have more real friends from this forum than you have in life. Fuck off you little twerp.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Sun Jan 10, 6:55 pm

ANDRE3000 wrote:. So to that Mr. Bo-----

True to form the speechifying sphincter writes

Bohannon wrote: Oh and you forgot to post your countdown number.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sun Jan 10, 7:01 pm

May I suggest you don't fuck with a person who should be on meds. I knew your pussy dick sucking ass would have something to say, just remember that I'm laughing so hard now because if we met you would be scared like that little bitch at Dunkin Donuts asking for someone to call the Cops to save your mouth that wrote a check your ass couldn't cash. And that comment about the Virtual world was directed at World Citizen Retard. Are you so fucking old that you couldn't see I put 94 on my countdown Biatch!!!!! I ain't some 60 year old man on this forum hoe. I'm 35, 5'11, 220 lbs that would hit you would so many blows I'd give you brain damage. Go ahead faggot and enjoy the entertainment. I just think about that younger than you man that I punked the fuck out the other day. I laugh at you pussy :-) If no one gives a shit than stay off my post. Naw you gave a shit so you wanted to write something, then you wrote something again. Yea I think you like me FAGGOT. All you muthafucka's got something to say till it's time to smoke a joint in the Coffeeshop then you wanna be friends, LML. Eat a dick OLD MAN. If you're ever in Chicago and you would like me to bite your nose off I would be more than happy to bite your nose off. You don't know me bitch. Ask my last coworker how he likes walking around with a permanent mark on his face from where I bit him and drew blood. You seriously made my day :-0

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Sun Jan 10, 7:04 pm

Thanks for showing his incompetence Cali Guy

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Jan 10, 9:05 pm

ANDRE3000 wrote:...wants to dance with someone from the mean streets of Chicago.

I'll be your Huckleberry...

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sun Jan 10, 9:28 pm

Great, another mental.

ANDRE3000
super poster
super poster

Postby ANDRE3000 » Mon Jan 11, 12:06 am

Thanks Generous J! Sounds like this whole board is just a bunch of assholes fucking with everybody and I'm just joining in. Don't get me wrong, I say what mean and I mean what I say. But I'm just having fun with it :-) Smoking weed and fucking around like yawl. I don't fuck with no one unless they fuck with me first. So I remember all the dicks who say something that didn't have to, like you Banks. Who asked you to chime in? See what I mean? Anyways when it comes time to go on my Amsterdam trip I'll either write report or I won't so for now fuck you WC and fuck you Bo you can both blow me, hehe. And if I need help or have a question you dickwads we'll either help or not. I don't give a fuck, hehe. I'm gonna have a great trip either way!!!!!! Like a good ole murican would say that it's my constitutional right to have a fucking countdown on this shitty forum, hehe. Well until Bas or someone else say's not, hehe. With all my love! Snooches, hehe. :-0 :-)

Return to “Amsterdam forum”