What happened to alpha?

If you are NOT A MEMBER you can post
your questions related to Amsterdam,
coffeeshops, the red light district here.
User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

What happened to alpha?

Postby modern roots » Thu Nov 18, 3:53 am

Did he succumb to long term covid? Did he overdose on ivermectin?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6528
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: What happened to alpha?

Postby Banks » Thu Nov 18, 6:51 pm

modern roots wrote:Did he succumb to long term covid? Did he overdose on ivermectin?

I don't know how you missed it. He is actually Steve Bannon.

User avatar
moe.
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1832
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 7:06 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: What happened to alpha?

Postby moe. » Fri Nov 19, 12:57 am

Banks wrote:I don't know how you missed it. He is actually Steve Bannon.


He's probably comatose from his first legal harvest.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: What happened to alpha?

Postby Hobie » Fri Nov 19, 5:14 pm

He`s alive and well :.

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: What happened to alpha?

Postby modern roots » Thu Dec 16, 6:00 am

Hobie wrote:He`s alive and well :.


How do you know? He hasn't posted in well over a month.

I think something happened to him.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: What happened to alpha?

Postby Hobie » Thu Dec 16, 6:09 pm

modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote:He`s alive and well :.


How do you know? He hasn't posted in well over a month.

I think something happened to him.




ik ken hem ;.

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: What happened to alpha?

Postby modern roots » Sun Dec 19, 11:00 pm

Hobie wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote:He`s alive and well :.


How do you know? He hasn't posted in well over a month.

I think something happened to him.




ik ken hem ;.


I know him from on here and he's been silent for a while. Have you personally seen him or communicated with him?


Return to “GUEST ZONE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest