Search found 317 matches

by modern roots
Thu Sep 19, 1:26 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen We Have a Dictator
Replies: 72
Views: 7699

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen We Have a Dictator

We've got a president, not a dictator.
Just get over it and hope the next vote goes your way.
by modern roots
Thu Sep 19, 1:24 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Brexit News
Replies: 254
Views: 21934

Re: Brexit News

What lie are you talking about?
There was a vote put to the people and the majority voted to leave. The numbers in the election don't lie. Now get over it and move along.
by modern roots
Thu Sep 19, 1:20 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Green New Deal
Replies: 9
Views: 171

Re: Green New Deal

The Democratic Presidential candidates are all pushing for the green new deal pledging trillions to fight climate change. How are they going to pay for it and get it done? Is it time for all renewable energy sources? Time to get away from coal? Time for all electric vehicles where oil and gas are a...
by modern roots
Wed Sep 11, 8:26 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Green New Deal
Replies: 9
Views: 171

Re: Green New Deal

That's what FEMA is for.
by modern roots
Tue Sep 10, 10:47 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Green New Deal
Replies: 9
Views: 171

Re: Green New Deal

I don't think the rich have that much money.
And the cost is in the trillions. No real way to pay for it.
by modern roots
Fri Sep 06, 5:17 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Green New Deal
Replies: 9
Views: 171

Green New Deal

The Democratic Presidential candidates are all pushing for the green new deal pledging trillions to fight climate change. How are they going to pay for it and get it done? Is it time for all renewable energy sources? Time to get away from coal? Time for all electric vehicles where oil and gas are a ...
by modern roots
Thu Sep 05, 9:41 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: national emergency for border wall
Replies: 13
Views: 875

Re: national emergency for border wall

Trump is a clown. It's time for him to go. Either by impeachment or through the next election. We need renewable energy powering the grid. We need to shut down the coal power plants. And hopefully the automakers will make an affordable electric car with a decent range. We need to get away from oil a...
by modern roots
Wed Sep 04, 8:35 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Brexit News
Replies: 254
Views: 21934

Re: Brexit News

What do you need a deal for?
by modern roots
Wed Sep 04, 8:34 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 91
Views: 4507

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

I like Kamala Harris. Biden and Bernie are too old and Beto is unelectable.
by modern roots
Wed Sep 04, 8:31 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump's trade war with China
Replies: 15
Views: 281

Re: Trump's trade war with China

You can buy a product not coming from China.
by modern roots
Wed Sep 04, 8:29 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: national emergency for border wall
Replies: 13
Views: 875

Re: national emergency for border wall

I bet you hated that Dorian didn't hit there.

And Trump got the money for the wall.
by modern roots
Fri Aug 30, 5:58 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump's trade war with China
Replies: 15
Views: 281

Re: Trump's trade war with China

Bohannon wrote:I don't consider them tariffs...they are TAXES on Americans.


No, they aren't a tax on the consumer, they are a tax on the company doing business here. And it's time these companies pay taxes. They benefit from what our government provides them and these companies need some skin in the game.
by modern roots
Thu Aug 29, 8:08 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump's trade war with China
Replies: 15
Views: 281

Re: Trump's trade war with China

I see the two of you had nothing to say regarding tariffs.
by modern roots
Mon Aug 26, 12:26 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump's trade war with China
Replies: 15
Views: 281

Re: Trump's trade war with China

For once I agree with the Channels dipstick. Keep taxing farmers and American consumers with "tariffs" and wander off into the realm of bad dreams come 2020! The farmers and consumers are going to get fucked and I love it. It's about time a president went toe to toe with China on trade. I...
by modern roots
Sun Aug 25, 4:06 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump's trade war with China
Replies: 15
Views: 281

Trump's trade war with China

Go Trump go. Keep raising the tariffs on Chinese goods.
by modern roots
Fri Aug 16, 5:23 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Anti-Trump Sentiment
Replies: 23
Views: 631

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Stop the hating you two.
by modern roots
Mon Jul 29, 11:56 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Brexit News
Replies: 254
Views: 21934

Re: Brexit News

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:even those in brittany, appear ecstatic .


You must be thrilled that portly white nationalist Boris is in charge.


You say white nationalist like it's a bad thing.
I'm proud to be a white nationalist.
by modern roots
Wed May 01, 1:58 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Anti-Trump Sentiment
Replies: 23
Views: 631

Anti-Trump Sentiment

There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment on channels from several people. They call him a grifter yet he's a billionaire. He's called a buffoon, a dictator, a fascist, a nazi, and whatever else. Not one of these things are true. You're just mad and jealous he's the president. He's better than ...
by modern roots
Mon Apr 29, 1:20 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 91
Views: 4507

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Erm, Global warming, pay parity, human rights, clean elections, term limits, doing away with: gerrymandering, vote suppression, Citizens Untied...just to name a few that are much higher on my list than the legal right to get high. Personally IDC if cannabis is ever legalized. Laws have not kept me ...
by modern roots
Sun Apr 28, 1:54 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump Plans Cuts to Social Security
Replies: 9
Views: 440

Re: Trump Plans Cuts to Social Security

slither wrote:Root Gobbler is a deep thinker and a real problem solver.
The Yoda of Crackerland.


NWA or niggers with attitudes must be the Yoda of niggerland. Funny how niggers can call other niggers niggers. But the best is nigger on nigger crime.
by modern roots
Sun Apr 28, 1:49 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 91
Views: 4507

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Bohannon wrote:
modern roots wrote:No, not because I'm an idiot, because I want weed to be legal everywhere. It's an important issue for me.



Yes, it's the most important issue to you because you're an idiot.


OK Mr. Smarty pants. What's an important issue for you?
by modern roots
Fri Apr 26, 4:21 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 91
Views: 4507

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

No, not because I'm an idiot, because I want weed to be legal everywhere. It's an important issue for me.
by modern roots
Fri Apr 26, 2:40 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Trump Plans Cuts to Social Security
Replies: 9
Views: 440

Re: Trump Plans Cuts to Social Security

What does the brown people slur mean? Are you talking niggers or short central Americans?
by modern roots
Fri Apr 26, 2:37 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 91
Views: 4507

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

I'll be voting for the democrat that wants to legalize weed. Simple enough.
by modern roots
Fri Apr 26, 2:35 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: US now at 'performing experiments on living children' stage of fascism
Replies: 19
Views: 797

Re: US now at 'performing experiments on living children' stage of fascism

All I ever hear from you is criticism.
Fact is, you have no solutions so it seems to me you're just part of the problems.
Easy to criticize everyone and everything, isn't it?
by modern roots
Wed Apr 24, 2:11 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: The Mueller Report
Replies: 26
Views: 919

Re: The Mueller Report

I'm bored with it.
by modern roots
Fri Apr 19, 7:57 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: The Mueller Report
Replies: 26
Views: 919

Re: The Mueller Report

Cat wrote: If any impeachment intervention is to be made, it has to be done soon.


Impeachment intervention?

Do you think Trump will be impeached because of the Mueller Report?
Because I don't.
by modern roots
Tue Apr 16, 1:19 am
Forum: All Politics
Topic: US now at 'performing experiments on living children' stage of fascism
Replies: 19
Views: 797

Re: US now at 'performing experiments on living children' stage of fascism

Haha. I'm awake. I just finished off a doobie of kind bud. You're retarded. The U. S. is not fascist. You're misinformed. You've been sold a lie. The country is a voting democracy. It is also highly technological. It is also capitalistic. Performing experiments on unconsenting children doesn’t soun...

Go to advanced search