Search found 495 matches

by NewYork, New York
Thu Dec 20, 7:32 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Donald Nixon
Replies: 89
Views: 7103

Re: Donald Nixon

lmao you can't make this shit up..... And here I thought Melania was the communist lmao As much as I want Trump to resign I can't help but laugh my ass off at how PATHETIC America has become.... Ignorance all around....dumb fucks on both sides of the political spectrum. However the conservatives wi...
by NewYork, New York
Thu Dec 20, 7:30 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Donald Nixon
Replies: 89
Views: 7103

Re: Donald Nixon

It's too late to stop Sessions anyway: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jeff-sessions-drug-laws-toughest-maximum-sentences-policies-obama-a7733266.html How much longer is that legal marijuana going to last, do you think? Wrong again Dizzy. Sessions is gone. Legal weed is...
by NewYork, New York
Thu Dec 20, 7:28 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Prove how wonderful a job the NYC school system is doing in educating the kids. You can't and I know it. I didn't make the statement, Norks, you did. I simply put forth the observation that you don't have any basis of your own to make the your statement credible. Prove me wrong. Show us some statis...
by NewYork, New York
Thu Dec 20, 7:22 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Hey pal, newsflash: some Americans don't like other Americans. By your logic it is OK then to say "Americans hate Americans". Is that right? Generalizations are not "proof". Stereotyping is always wrong and is a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof. The EU, save the egotisti...
by NewYork, New York
Thu Dec 20, 7:17 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 76
Views: 3242

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

You're the one who's unhinged, since it''s apparent you have no interest in your own gov't's history. Our leaders have tortured untold thousands too and still do. Incidentally, it was Stalin who defeated Hitler during wwII, alone. The 'allied' forces only entered Europe after it was apparent Hitler...
by NewYork, New York
Wed Dec 19, 7:42 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 76
Views: 3242

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

I don't even know Alec Baldwin. One thing I do know he would be a horrible presidential candidate. Anything else you would like to add? Yes. You are an asshole. Get it? As the wall is being built around dein Führer, it explains your behaviour these past few days. Claustrophobic to say the least. La...
by NewYork, New York
Wed Dec 19, 6:47 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Bohannon wrote:Too thick to be trolling IMO. (Cali guy...don't waste your efforts I haven't read any of your, no doubt cutting and witty posts in years)



Too bad. You might actually learn something.

About yourself.
by NewYork, New York
Wed Dec 19, 6:10 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

You don't know squat about anything Binks. You instead prefer to follow me around pissing all over my leg. Your Depends are leaking, you ninny... If you are so right, prove me wrong. Or once again STFU. Please show anyone here that you are right about something? Prove how wonderful a job the NYC sc...
by NewYork, New York
Wed Dec 19, 6:08 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Yeah. How come you're such a slow learner and why do you constantly blame others for your ignorance? I don't blame others for any statement I make. I also am willing to explain myself. You on the other hand, not so much if at all. What ignorance? I don't even know why I bother because you will neve...
by NewYork, New York
Wed Dec 19, 6:06 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 76
Views: 3242

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:I don't even know Alec Baldwin.

NewYork, New York wrote:One thing I do know he would be a horrible presidential candidate.


Anything else you would like to add?



Yes. You are an asshole. Get it?
by NewYork, New York
Wed Dec 19, 6:05 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Are you actually making the case that all Dutch people hate the Germans? You fucking tool. And by the way. Go Away and STFU. Once again, you got NOTHING other than arrogance and an air of moral superiority, that basically you cannot support nor back up. Not sure if thick or trolling. Neither. Just ...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 10:24 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Dazzler wrote:Are you actually making the case that all Dutch people hate the Germans?

You fucking tool.


And by the way.

Go Away and STFU. Once again, you got NOTHING other than arrogance and an air of moral superiority,
that basically you cannot support nor back up.
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 10:22 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Dazzler wrote:Are you actually making the case that all Dutch people hate the Germans?

You fucking tool.


Are you actually making the case NO Dutch or French people hate the Germans?

You are not what you pretend to be.
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 10:20 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Why do you excuse and apologise for hatred of and violence towards Jews, Norks? Why are you so desperately deflecting from a rise in racist attacks! Show me where I have done so Dizzy. Why are you so desperate & lazy to tar me with the brush of racism? Perhaps because you have no real counter a...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 9:23 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Exactly where in the EU do you live to be such an expert? Tell me where my statement is either wrong or factually inaccurate. Well it is not my job to do so but the mere fact that it is full of generalizations and stereotypes should provide even you with a clue (Germans hate the French blah, blah b...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 9:21 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Bohannon wrote:I just love it when NYNY is in his manic phase. Don't you?


Go away Bo. Aren't you supposed to be living in Canada?

Better yet, tell us how wonderful the smell of shit is walking around in San Francisco.
One of the most beautiful cities in the world.
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 9:19 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

You know ZILCH about the NYC public school system. I know as much about it as you do, Norks. That is my point, but please, continue on... Your point has no point. You don't know squat about anything Binks. You instead prefer to follow me around pissing all over my leg. If you are so right, prove me...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 9:16 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Dazzler wrote:Noted that Norks is untroubled by the rise of antisemitism, far-right violence and racial hatred.

But her emails...


I guess this means you are pro Israel?
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 9:15 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 76
Views: 3242

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Bohannon wrote:Why do you call people whom you profess not to hate things like "dickhead"?


Because they both are Dickheads?
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:56 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing
Replies: 4
Views: 1392

Re: Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing

Really?

So both of you morons are fine with anyone being indicted and convicted
on -0- actual evidence?

I hope what happened to Kavanaugh NEVER happens to either one of you.
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:52 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Nikki Haley
Replies: 54
Views: 4878

Re: Nikki Haley

Please help me understand why the Americans support Israel so much ? I believe it has to do with religious bullshit. Basically the Christians want control of the "holy land" for when the 2nd coming of Christ happens? I was taught that when Jesus returns lmao that it would be were Israel i...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:50 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Nikki Haley
Replies: 54
Views: 4878

Re: Nikki Haley

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:I find her wayyyy worse than those examples.

Just something about her that screams evil to a simple kiwi



Really? Can you give us an example or two of her "evilness"?
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:49 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Norks, let me explain it to you for what seems like the hundreth time... with no children either real or imaginary in the NYC public school system, how do you have such a negative opinion of it? Since you are such an expert on the NYC school system. And even if you aren't. Tell all of us what a won...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:46 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Why do you excuse and apologise for hatred of and violence towards Jews, Norks? Why are you so desperately deflecting from a rise in racist attacks! Show me where I have done so Dizzy. Why are you so desperate & lazy to tar me with the brush of racism? Perhaps because you have no real counter a...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:44 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 76
Views: 3242

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Please. I am so begging for Dickhead Alec to run for public office. Not a nice guy. Not a defender of women or the poor and dispossessed. A gigantic ego with mediocre acting ability. advocating the two Dickheads aka Alec & Mike to run for president in 2020? Just asking. You've had personal inte...
by NewYork, New York
Tue Dec 18, 5:42 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: I got the Donald all wrong
Replies: 40
Views: 2577

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Bohannon wrote:Exactly where in the EU do you live to be such an expert?


Tell me where my statement is either wrong or factually inaccurate.
by NewYork, New York
Mon Dec 17, 8:23 pm
Forum: Amsterdam forum
Topic: Cracking down...
Replies: 12
Views: 2311

Re: Cracking down...

"From 2019 tourist taxes will be hiked to 7.0 percent, while the city will also look at ways to cut back on the number of hotel rooms." Bodes well for the legal US states I would guess. Enjoy FlyByNite apparently the new thinking is . Amsterdam is first and foremost "a city to live i...
by NewYork, New York
Mon Dec 17, 8:18 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

hey nyny. hope you are well and life is good. are you a trump supporter ? Norks is more of an athletic supporter... the type that comes with a cup... While Banks is a coward who follows me around like a puppy. Banks either attack my words and ideas with actual rebuttals (hopefully somewhat intellig...
by NewYork, New York
Mon Dec 17, 8:16 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: midterms
Replies: 40
Views: 2501

Re: midterms

Noted that Norks is untroubled by the rise of antisemitism, far-right violence and racial hatred. But her emails... Of course you will show where I made any racist or anti semitic statement? OF COURSE NOT because you simply CANNOT. Noted that whenever I make a statement about pretty much anything, ...
by NewYork, New York
Mon Dec 17, 8:09 pm
Forum: All Politics
Topic: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020
Replies: 76
Views: 3242

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Please. I am so begging for Dickhead Alec to run for public office. Not a nice guy. Not a defender of women or the poor and dispossessed. A gigantic ego with mediocre acting ability. advocating the two Dickheads aka Alec & Mike to run for president in 2020? Just asking. You've had personal inte...

Go to advanced search